One Shot: Under contract

MondayCouple's one shot story

-"Long time no see, JaeSuk-ha" the man helds his hand for the other to take it.
-"Hyung, it's been a while" the other man gladly shakes the held hand.
-"Let's sit" says SukJin pointing to the chairs behind them.
-"So, should we really do it huyng ?" JaeSuk asks once he's sit.
-"Well, I think it's time, with that we'll be able to put down KHD agency".
-"So, hyung how should we do the fusion ?" JaeSuk asks. He is the CEO and founder of YJS compagny.
YJS compagny is a music and entertainement compagny, they make a lot of variety program, and produce singer and idols. JaeSuk is the ceo but at the same time he's one of the most loved MC in Korea, he produces and presents his shows. His son Kang Gary (Kang is Gary's mother surname) is a famous rapper and music producer, he is in charge of producing and writing songs for the idols and singers of the compagny. At the same time he's also busy with his own albums and group LeeSSang.
On the other hand, SukJin is the CEO of JSJ entertainement. He is producing variety show and News program. SukJin is one of the most loved announcer of Korea. His only daughter's name is Song Jihyo (Song's also the name of her mother) she's a famous actress, and is known to be discret on her private life. She's the only one actress under JSJ compagny.
SukJin and JaeSuk decided to fusion their compagnies as the promised to each other when they were student dreaming of building huge compagnies in the showbiz industry. They promised to get together once they would be really huge and famous. And today, that day finally comes.
-"Aigoo, she's really pretty ! How come our kids never met before hyung ? We already decided to married them even before they were born!"
-"Yeah, I don't know... But is Gary good, I mean I heard quite a lot about him"
-"Don't worry hyung, once married he'll change, I know my son, don't worry." JaeSuk assures SukJin.
-"Let's find a proper date then, to introduce those two together"
After that both of them kept chatting, narrating their life, catching up old times.

-----------
It's boring for him, watching other faking being close, talking about how much they paid this or this. How much their fans gave to them and blablabla.... Tired, he sits on a chair in the corner of the room. Looking at the scenery thru the window gives him some inspiration. He gets out a sheet of paper, his pen and starts writing. He's fully concentrated when suddenly wine spreads on his almost done lyrics paper. He blinks a few time and yells: "Ya !" he's angry as his work just desapear in front of his eyes. He helds his head up and that's when he sees her. She's a guilty look.
-"Omo ! I'm so sorry !" she bows down more than once and hurrily takes out a tissue and tries to sponge his paper sheet.
-"I'm really sorry, I'm sorry !" she keeps apologizing. But the man pushs her hand away.
-"Damn, I can't belive this ! Can't you pay attention ?" he scolds her, only caring about his paper sheet.
-"I'm really sorry" she apologizes once again.
-"Seriously , women ! All the same, aish... I just have to start over again, damn I don't even remember what I wrote !" He's really mad.
-"Ya ! Ajushii !" she starts to get mad too.
-"Ajushii ??" he frowns while looking at her face.
-"Yes, ajushii, I already appologized more than once, I'm really sorry, I told you isn't that enough, it's an accident, it's not like I did it on purpose, so no need to curse out women !" it's her turn to yell at him.
-"Are you kidding, I don't care you're sorry, you just ruined my work ! I was sat at the table and you find the way to split all your drink on me and my work, so excuse me agashii but you should have paid attention !" he says ironically.
-"Aish, I don't know why I'm loosing my time with you. I shouldn't have apologized, you don't deserve it !" she says and leaves him, madly staring at her "What's wrong with that damn girl" he thinks.
Two hours later, in the parking lot while waiting for her car, she sees him, the man from earlier, he's bringing back a woman to his car, he has his hands on the woman's waist and she's hugging him.
-"What a jerk and a player" she curses.
---------------------
-"Ah seriously appa, why do I have to marry someone I never met !" she complains to her father, sits next to him in the VIP room of the restaurant, they are waiting for JaeSuk and his sons.
-"Ya! I already told you. You know since a long time ago you would marry him if you haven't find and marry someone before 30 years old."
-"I know, I know.... But aren't they late ?" Jihyo starts to get pissed as she's tired from waiting.
-"It's ok, calm down, they'll get here soon. JaeSuk's really busy !"
Just then JaeSuk enters the room with his son behind him.
-"Hyung ! How are you ? Omo, Jihyo you're really pretty !" JaeSuk says as he shakes SukJin's hand.
-"I'm fine JaeSuk-ha thank you.... Ah, there he is" SukJin says as he sees Gary's comming into the room. Gary bows to SukJin and then shakes hands.
-"Anyeonghaseo, I'm Kang Gary" Gary says toward Jihyo, when their eyes meet both scream in shock.
-"Ya ! What are you doing here ?" Jihyo says while pointing her finger toward Gary
-"You what' are you doing here ?" Gary asks the same.
-"Ho, both of you know each other ? it's great then" SukJin says and JaeSuk nods.
-"Anio, appa, don't tell me he's the one I'll marry ?" Jihyo asks in disbelief not wanting to trust it.
-"Ya, what's wrong with you, you're being rude Jihyo" SukJin scolds her.
They chat for a while of the wedding, the fact they'll have to live together and they explains everything about the fusion. Jihyo and Gary can't do anything to go against theirs fathers will, they'll have to get married.
As it's not a love marriage but a business one, they decided to not hold a wedding ceremony, not for now, they pushed it to later. One month later, SukJin, JaeSuk, Jihyo and Gary records the marriage.
-----------
-"I can't belive this, I really can't !" she madly threws all her clothes in her new room's wardrobe. Today is the day she moves in her newleyd house with Gary. Fortunately for her and for him, they both have their own rooms. although, their parents married them, they don't care of what happen between them, they don't hope for them to love each other, it's just the contract guarantee.
When she arrives in the living room she sees him, he's sitting at the table writing down things.
-"What are you writing ?" she asks him, approching him.
-"As you're here sit" he orders her. She glares at him.
-"I'm not your dog" she says.
-"I know, but still, sit here we need to talk....... Please.." he says and she sits.
-"What do you want to talk about ?" she asks him coldly.
-"I think we should have rules, as we're living together, you know like what rooomate does" she nods.
-"First, we're not telling anyone we're married"
-"Yes, we're not ! I don't want people to gossip !" she says to him.
-"I don't want people to think I married you either !" he says. He took what she said wrongly. That pisses her.
-"Don't worry, I won't say anything like this you'll still be able to play around with women" she glares, he doesn't respond to her and continues.
-"You can go and see whoever you want, date, and all I don't care... And I'll do the same"
She laughed: "Tss, you're saying this for you to play with other women. Don't worry, I don't care of who you sleep with but don't you dare to bring girls here !" she warns him. "I hate people comming into my home !" she says.
-"Ok, I won't, but same for you don't bring people here!" he writes down their rules.
-"Also !" she says: "Don't you dare to touch me !" she warns him: "No skinship, don't held my hand and don't touch me at all."
He smirks: "Don't worry dear, although you're pretty, you're not my style at all." he mocks her and she glares at him once again.
-"You're not my style neither" she childishily answers.
After making all sort of differents rules, both signs the paper.
-"Well, we're now living together Jihyo" he says her.
-"Ya ! Who told you to call me this informally ?"
-"You're never happy, are you ?" he sighs and leaves in his room, ignoring her.
--------------
After months, living together, Jihyo and Gary get used to each other, they even become what we could call friends. Gary's always busy with his work as a rapper and song producer. Jihyo's is tired with her filming schedchules. The fusion of JSJ & YJS compagnies is still the hot topic, with that fusion they became the biggest showbiz industry and nobody can beat them, they control almost everything. SukJin and JaeSuk are enjoying their time working together.
-"Jihyo, are you okay ?" Gary asks her as he sees her comming home, looking like a zombie as she hadn't sleep for 48 hours because of her new drama filming.
-"Ho, I'm okay Kang Gary, I just need to sleep" she mumbled half asleep, she sits on the sofa in the living room and directly falls asleep. Gary, who was sit in the kitchen, walks in the living room when he sees her, sleeping soundly on the sofa with her shoes, coats and bag on. Seeing her that tired makes him pitying her. At the beginning of  their house share, they were always bickering over everything, but now that they're used to live together, he slowly starts to like her, for him she's a like a little puppy, a companionship. He lifts her in his arm and walks toward her bedroom. It's the first time he gets in, he slowly pushs the door, switches on the light and enters her room. It's tidy, clean and it's smell good, it's smells like her, her parfum... her scent. He shakes his head, wanting to earase those thoughts. Slowly and carefully he puts her down on her bed. He takes off her bag, her coat and her shoes before covering her with the blanket. He sits on the bed and pulls back behind her ears a strand of her hair falling onto her face. "She's really pretty, how come I haven't seen it before" he thinks.... Then he stands up and walks outside the room, he closes her door. "What am I  thinking ?"
--------------
She's on her phone, checking some news when she fells on his name: "Kang Gary" she follows the link and she sees it.
-"Gary oppa's actually in XXX club, drinking with everyone, it's so fun !!" she sees fangirl commenting, there're also pictures of Gary surronded with girls. Jihyo feels a pain in her heart, she doesn't know why. "He'll sleep outside tonight, I can bet on it...." she sadly sighs. "Ya ! What are you thinking Song Jihyo ? What if he doesn't come back this is not of your business !" she shakes her head and hits herself. Then she looks at the pictures again and sees a picture of Gary holding a girl's waist, she's holding his arm. "You must be happy ! hu ? You hu ?" she says hitting the girl's face with her finger. "Am I jealous ?" she chocks....
She was right, Kang Gary did not came home that night.
-------------
He sees her, laughing, giggling. She's in a y white top and a black skirt, he can see her smooth legs. The man facing her is handsome, an actor he'd already seen on tv before. "Is he her friend ?" It's bothering him, he spys them for an hour, hidding in the family restaurant they are eating in. She seems happy. He sees the man looking to her cleavage and it pisses him off ! "What is that jerk looking at" he boils with anger and clenches his fist. Luckily, she excuses herself and walks toward the restroom's corridor. He walks in that corridor and waits for her at a corner. Once she's done and ready to go back to her table she feels someone's pulling her. Gary takes her wrist and pulls her toward an other room of the restaurants. She sees his face.
-"Kang Gary ? Ya ! What are you doing ?" she tries to break free but he's stronger than her. Finally he stops in a corner.
-"And you ? What are you doing ? Who's that guy ?" he asks her. She looks at him in disbelief.
-"Whoa...!!! I can't believe it ! What are you doing ? This is not of your business ! Let me go back" she says and tries to leave but her helds her arm.
-"It's my business, you're my wife !"
-"Ya ! Are you crazy, remember our contract !" she tries to make him shut up.
-"I don't care of the contract who's that guy ?" he helds her arm tighter. He seems angry.
-"Kang Gary you're hurting me ! Let go of me ! He's just a friend !" she says him.
-"Just a friend ? By the way, have you seen yourself ? With that top we can see your cleavage, and you're skirt is to short ! How can you go out with a man dressed like this ?" Gary explodes with jealousy
-"Ya ! And you ! Don't you think I know when you're clubbing, the girls in the clubs you meet are wearing even shorter skirt or short or dress. So let me joined my friend !" She yells at him, mad. She tries to break free of his hold once again. He looks at her angry and suddenly he lifts her on his shoulder.
-"Ya ! What are you doing ?" she screams but he doesn't care and walks out of the restaurant by the back door. He walks toward his car while she's debatting. In front of his car he opens the passenger door and throws her inside, then he gets in and drives toward their appartement.
During the path, Jihyo's pouting, she takes her phone and sends a message to the personn she was eating with. _-Oppa, I'm sorry, something urgent happpened and I have to go... I'm really sorry to not have say you goodbye, I'm really really sorry. Let's meet again next time. I'll be the one inviting you.-_
When he stops the car in front of their house she gets down and walks toward their house, she enters and directly goes into her room. Gary follows her behind and stops when she slams her room's door.
-"Jihyo...." he tries to call her, he knows she's upset. He doesn't know why he reacted like that but seeing her with that guy and clothed like this, he wanted to hide her, he was jealous he couldn't just look at her having dinner with another man.
-"Jihyo... I'm sorry.... really, Jihyo, I'm so...." he can't finish his sentence that she opens her door and slaps him hard on the face. She's crying.
-"You're such a bastard !" she curses him and he looks at her, holding his slapped cheek. "You had no right to do such a thing !" she keeps crying.
-"I'm sorry, I juts went crazy, I'm sorry but it's not my fault, you were with that guy, dressed like this" he pointed to her clothes.
-"You haven't the right Kang Gary ! I never complaines about you sleeping with all those girls !" she yells.
-"I have it Jihyo ! You're my wife !" he tells her and she glares at him.
-"I hate you Kang Gary !" she says and bangs the door in front of him. Locking herself inside.
-----------------
Since that day, Gary haven't seen Jihyo, she's avoiding him. Every morning she's waiting for him to leave for work to go out of her room. She hates him and don't want to face him. It's unfair... He has the right to sleep around with everyone but she can't even have dinner with someone. She doesn't know what hurt her the more, the embarassement of having to make an excuse and the guilt for leaving her friend alone at the restaurant, Gary controlling her or him sleeping around with girls....
------------------
Gary's drinking and clubbing again, he misses Jihyo, he doesn't know since when but to know that she's in her room avoiding him hurts him. He's upset. He keeps drinking and drinking. Then a girl approches him, she offers him a drink, he gladly accepts it, they drink together. She starts to touch him, being glued at him. He carresses her. After a while they walk toward her car, she brings him in her home. They are drunk, in her appartement they start kissing, caressing... he pushs her on the sofa, put himself on her and she undresses him. He keeps kissing her and touching all over her upper body, when he's about to make out suddenly he sees Jihyo's face. Shocked, he stops everything, he looks at the girl after blinking twice, she's not Jihyo. He stands up, she looks at him surprised.
-"I'm sorry, I have to go...." he says as he takes his clothes and dresses himslef, then he leaves, rides a taxi and gets home.
Thinking he wouldn't come home, she's in the living room watching Tv on the sofa, in her short navy blue nightgown. He gets home, half drunk, half awake. With that girl back there, he realized, he's already in love, he already fell in her trap and he won't be able to get out of it. She's surprised when she hears him comming home, she stands up and sees him. He's barely walking. He sees her, finally after more than a week without seeing her face, he smiles as he missed her. When he sees she's only wearing her nightgown his mind goes crazy, he gulps down his saliva and walks toward her.
-"Kang Gary..humff...." he helds her waist with one hand, the other on the nape of her neck, he pulls her closer to him and kisses her on the lips. All of this happened to fast for Jihyo to react. Her eyes are wide open as he's her lips she can feel the liquor he drank in his kiss, he's holding her waist tighlty and pulling her closer and closer till there is no gap between their bodies. She can feel her body heat up. Same for his... The friction between the both of them becomes unsubstanable. She pushs him hard and slaps his face.
-"Kang Gary ! What are you doing ?".
-"I think I love you Jihyo-ya !" he says her in a drunken voice.
-"You're drunk Kang Gary, you won't even remember this tomorrow" she says as she helds his arm. She pulls him toward his room, and helps him getting on the bed, she takes off his shoes and socks, then she covers him with the blanket and leaves the room. She gets back in her room, leanning on the door, she touches her lips and sighs. Feeling her heart beating fast. "Calm down Jihyo-ya. Calm down..."
------------------
Next morning she wakes up before Gary, she decides to cook something for him as she knows he will have hangover. She puts all what she cooked on the table and leaves for work, hoping he will have forget what he did and said while being drunk.
Two hours later, Gary wakes up with an awfull headache, he stands up and walks toward his room door. He stops, his hand on the kcnob. "Is she still here ?" he wonders, he hasn't forget yesterday night, he remembers it clearly, when he realized he loves her, when he came home and saw her in that gorgeous nightgown, making his mind going crazy. The way she looked at him in confusion and the sensation of her soft lips on his when he kissed her. He still remembers the pain he felt on his cheek after she slapped him and what he said to her. She did not trust him, thinking he said that because he was drunk but she's wrong, he said that because he meant it. And he's determinated to show her what he feels for her.
-----------------
She comes home after her schedchules, today's filming was tiring, her feets hurt after wearing heels all day long. She takes off her shoes and massages her feet. Gary heards her comming home and he goes in the living room, there, he sees her, massaging her feet. Without a sound he makes his way toward the bathroom and takes a basin, fulls it with warm water. He puts the basin down in front of the sofa in the living room. Then he walks toward Jihyo, catchs her arm and pulls her up making her startled, he makes her sit on the sofa, takes her feet and plunges it in the basin with warm water. He sits on the ground, facing her and starts massaging her feet in the water. She looks at him confused, then she frowns as she remembers she's still mad at him for the last time at the restaurant. She pulls back her feet, he looks at her, sighs and takes her feet back in the basin.
-"It'll help your skin relax and decrease the pain" he simply tells her, she lets him do whatever he wants and stares at him.
-"I know you're still mad at me about last time.... I'm sorry. Also, I'm really sorry about yesterday.." She freezes, he hasn't forget what happened.
-"I'm sorry because I shouldn't have kiss you without your permission. Eventhough I wanted it does not mean that you wanted it and I'm sorry for the force kiss. But what I told you... You know.... Was not because of the liquor I drunk. I really mean it."
-"Kang Gary... I..."
-"I know... But it's ok if you don't feel the same as I do, love cannot be force and I know it. But I wish you could just promise me something"
-"What ?" She asks him and he stands up, sits next to her on the sofa.
-"I wish you won't date anyone for the time we're married" he says as he looks into her eyes
-"What ?.... Are you kidding me ? You're the one always sleeping around ! You're the one who said and wrote in the contract that we should date and see whoever we want !"
-"I know, but it was in the past, I'm not sleeping around anymore I swear, that's why I want you to stop seeing other men, you're my wife"
-"You must be kidding. When you wanted to sleep around you didn't even ask me and said I should do the same but now that mister Kang Gary does supposedly not sleep around anymore I should stop seing people. Are you crazy ? Do you think I'm your toy, or maybe your dog you can order around as you wish ? Sorry Kang Gary but I'm a person to, and I won't listen to your moods." she angrily stands up and starts walking to her room.
-"Jihyo, it's not what I meant ! Jihyo..."
-"Go to hell !" she cuts him before locking herself again in her room.
-"Stress~~" he rubs his head.
----------------
Jihyo's still mad at Gary, she ignores him. Gary tries to do everything he can to make Jihyo forgive him. He makes breakfast for her but she never eats it, he cleans the house for her to not have to do anything but she never thanks him. He tries to speak to her but she does as she doesn't hear him. Till that day she hasn't speak to him.
One day, while Gary's sitting at the table in the living room Jihyo screams his name, looking for him, she arrives in the living room with her laptop in her hands.
-"Kang Gary ! Kang Gary !! Oh my god what we'll do ? Kang Gary !!" Gary's surprised that Jihyo finally decides to speak to him, he doesn't answer to her and looks at her blankly. She gets closer to him and shows him her laptop.
-"What are we going to do Kang Gary ??" she asks him nervously. Gary watchs the screen and smiles.
-"Why are you smiling ? Are you crazy ? What are we gonna do ?"

 

"Why the sudden fusion of YSJ & JSJ ? We discovered the reason: Kang Gary married Song Jihyo. It was discovered that Actress Song Jihyo and Singer and song writer Kang Gary got secretly married after dating for two years. They are now living together in an chic building in Seoul"


-"What do you want us to do ? Of course we have to say it's true" he softly tells her.
-"What ? Are you crazy ?"
-"No, I'm not, we're obiously married and living under the same roof we don't have the choice, we can't lie on this" he explains her. For him it's a good thingd he can't help but to smile. He loves to know that everyone will know she's his (officialy, but soon for real he hopes). "After this she won't be able to date anyone..." he thinks.
-"I.... I guess you're right.... " she sighs.  "We should see that with appa and JaeSuk samchoon" she says, already taking out her phone to call her father. He stops her, putting his hand on hers.
-"Wait. I think we should see it together first, we need to talk about it and after we'll call our fathers ok ?!" he tries to hide his smile. She nods and sits next to him at the table.
They talk for a while and decides to see the press, but in front of the JSJ's building. Before the press conference he briefs her on what they should tell and makes up a story for the media.
-"We'll say that we met often because of our parents' friendship and that one day we decided to form a couple. As they say in the rumours, let's say we started dating two years ago."
-"Kang Gary that's impossible..."
-"Why ?"
-"Two years ago I was dating someone. If we say I already was with you then I'll be accused of playing with two mans in the same time!"
-"With who ?" he asks her staring into her eyes. Jealousy filling his mind.
-"What ?" she asks because she hasn't understand his question.
-"With who were you dating two years ago ?" he keeps his calm and tries to be nice as he knows that if he makes a mistake she'll stop to speak to him again.
-"It doesn't matter and it's not of your business. And remember that you're not all clean neither. You slept with a lot of women."
-"Arasso, I'm sorry." he gives in to her because she finally speaks to him since weeks and he doesn't want to upset her again. "Then, let's say that we knew each other for a long time and that a few months ago we decided to be together as lover. And as we're not that young we got married fast."
-"Alright. But Kang Gary, won't that scandal be bad for your new album ?" she asks him, lowering down her guard for a few minutes. He blinked twice. "She's worried for me ?" he aks to himself.
-"It's.... It'll be ok, don't worry. And I hope it won't be bad for your drama as well.... Anyway more important Jihyo-ya, in front of the press you can't call me Kang Gary. You're always calling me like this but it's not appropriated for your husband. At least call me oppa" he tries his luck.
-"I'll try just for the press" she answers.
------------------------
-"So you both are really married ?" reporters ask them.
-"Yes, I'm sorry we did not tell anyone. But as it's all new for both of us and we wanted to enjoy our private time so we decided to keep it low for now." he answers calmly.
-"The news surprised everyone as they never had anything relating both of you. Can't you show us a little bit of affection please ?" they asks again. Jihyo is akward and unconfortable but Gary is smiling form ear to ear.
-"Of course" he answers and that shocked Jihyo. He leanes closer to her and kisses her cheeks and then puts his arm on her shoulder. He's smiling widely in front of the camera while Jihyo is trying to smile too. She hasn't excepted Gary to kiss her. As soon as she felt his warm lips touching her soft skin she frozed. She's mong.
----------------------
After the press conference they come back home together. She hasn't said a word since it ended. He feels there is something wrong, maybe something bothering her but he doesn't dare to ask.
-"Ka...Kang..Gary..." she stutters softly.
-"Oh, wae Jihyo-ya ?"
-"Why... Why did you kiss me back there ?" her cheeks turn slight pink. He sees it and smiles.
-"Well... They asked us to show some affection. It's what married couple do" he smirks. "What with the blushing ? you're an actress it's not like it's the first time you've been kiss in front of the cameras right ?" he's teasing her. She looks down trying to hide her embarassement.
-"It's not the same, they are actor. It's the first time my roommate kiss me in front of the camera, I wasn't excepting it that's all" she speaks louder because she's more embarassed by his sentence.
"You're only seeing me as your roommate ?" he asks in disbelief
"Yes !" she yells. He comes closer to her, leans toward her for his face to be closer to hers.
"But what to do ? As for me I'm seeing you as my woman"
Her heart stops and starts to beat faster than before. She ignores is comment, backs off and runs to her room.
In her rooms she leans against the door and touches her chest. Her heart is beating fast.
-"Calm down Jihyo" she says to herself. She knows that it's too late for her, she knows she fell for him but she doesn't want to admit it. It hurts her pride, she fell for that "jerk". That's why she's always mad at him, he's a jerk and she's caught in his trap.
-"He's a jerk Jihyo, he is !" she tries to convict herself. "A jerk who can care for you, sometimes... No ! Stop thinking like that !" she scolds herself.
-----------------------
He enters the appartement, closes the door behind him and turns around toward the living room but he does not move, he is still in front of the door. She is there. In her y red nightgown, showing her curve with perfection. Her chest's half expose and the clothes' stopping to the half of her tighs. He gulpes down when he sees her and he feels the heat flowing over his body he freezes on his step, mermerized by her beauty and hotness he can't move nor speak. She smiles and  seductively approches him. Her body's comming nearer and nearer to his. She earases the gap between them. Her face is really really close to his, her lips are almost touching his. He can feel her chest touching him. she is really close and he startes to feel the beast in him waking up. He can smell her shampoo, a smell of honey, he can feel her breath on his face, he bet she can feel his breath on her face too. They don't speak and it's as if time has stop. Just then she smiles at him, staring into his eyes and with her left hand she touches the door. Turns the key to close the door. He is surprised by her action. She smirkes at him and backs off. Then she leaves him and goes in her room. He is still frozen.
-"She's seducing me right?" he thinks. "Or is she playing with me?"
In her room Jihyo is all smiling. She knows he loves her. But she decides she won't let him know her feelings. Not for now. She'll play the hard to get. She's affraid, affraid of his past and affraid of her feelings too. She decides she'll take it slow, they're already married anyway.
-----------------------
-"Jihyo-ya...." he asks carefully. She is on the couch reading her scripts.
-"What's wrong Kang Gary ?" she looks up to him.
-"Would you... Would you go out with me ?" he is shy asking her, affraid she'll say no.
-"Hum... Sure... When ?" she is happy he asked her out but being the actress she is, she's covering it.
-"Are you free tonight ? Maybe we can go and grab some dinner. Actually, there is a place I Iove, it's not a fancy place or else, it's really simple and cosy but the food is really good and the Ajhumma is really nice. But if you prefer another place, like a bigger restaurant or something it's not a problem, you're an actress after all." he adds. He doesn't really know where she likes to eat. But as he remember to see her last time in a big and fancy restaurant he thinks that maybe it's the kind of world she's living in.
-"Anio, the small place will do ! I'm not really fond of luxury and big restaurant, shooping mall or else. I prefer simple but yet confortable place." She says. It's true, she's an easy going person and she doesn't like to be treat differently from other. That's why her relationship never last long. Because men she dated were eccentric and selfish only seeing her as a trophee as she's the daughter of Ji SukJin and the heiress of JSJ Entertainement.
-"That's good, then be ready for 7pm". And she nods.
-------------------------
He takes her hand and helps her getting out of the car. She's pretty. She's wearing a short white dress with long black boots and a black coats. She smiles to his kindness and they enter the restaurant together.
-"Gary-ha" the ajhumma exclaimes as soon as she sees him.
-"Ajhumma, how are you ?" Gary asks her, she hugs him. Jihyo's standing aside.
-"Omo, who's that lovely woman ?" she asks Gary pointing to Jihyo. "You're girlfriend ?" she asks.
-"I don't know, she hasn't accept my love yet" He says cheekily to the ajhumma. And she smiles to him.
-"Come here, your favorite spot is free." She says and leads them toward a table at the corner of the room. They sat and the Ajhumma stares at Jihyo. "Agashii, you're really pretty" she smiles.
Jihyo bows, "Ah.. Thank you very much" she politely thanks the older lady.
-"I'll let you make your choice, I'll come back later" she winks at Gary and leaves. Gary watches Jihyo and smiles.
-"She looks very nice" Jihyo says.
-"She is." he softly answers.
-"What's your relation with her ?" She asks curious.
-"Why ? Jealous ?" he jokes and she rolls her eyes.
-"She took care of me when I was strugling with my music, with my life... She knows me since my twenties and she helped and fed me a lot"
-"Oh, I see.... She really looks like this kind of people"
He smiles to her. "Chose what you want to eat". They chose what they want and he excuses himself to the restroom. Jihyo's waiting for him when the Ajhumma comes with their food.
-"Oh.. Where's Gary ?" she asks Jihyo.
-"Kang Gary, he went to the restroom" Jihyo politely answers.
-"Are you two dating ?"
-"Anio,it's... complicated. Haven't you see anything in the press ?" Jihyo asks because the old woman does not seem to know about their marriage.
-"Oh, you know, I don't really watch those kind of news. I don't even have the Tv"
-"Oh, I see.... So you don't know he's famous ?"
-"Of course I know he's doing well, I often listen to the radio to hear his songs. You know, he must really like you, you're the first woman he brings here "
-"Re..Really ?" Jihyo's surprised to hear that.
-"And you ? What do you feel for him ?"
-"I... I..." Jihyo blushes and stutters.
-"Aigoo, see how pink are your cheeks right now. Anyway, don't get him wrong Agashii, he's really a good boy, always taking care of other. He may seem harsh sometimes but he's really sweet. It's just that sometimes he doesn't know how to behave so he's akward" She says. At that time, Gary comes back.
-"Ajhumma, what are the both of you talking about ?" he asks.
-"Anio, anio, it's nothing..." she winks at Jihyo and leaves them. Gary sits facing Jihyo, and smiles at her.
-"Are you ok ?" he asks her. "You're face is quite red" he worries.
-"Anio, it's nothing, I'm ok" she says and starts eating. Gary does the same.
After having a good dinner, they got back to the car.

-----------

After enjoying their peaceful dinner, they get back home with Gary driving. On the way Jihyo felt asleep. In front of their house Gary hesitates on wether to wake her or not. He waits a little and finally decides to wake her up.

-"Jihyo-ya, we're home" he says as he shakes her arm lightly. She sighs as she doesn't want to open her sleepy eyes. "Come on, wake up" he tries again but she remains asleep. He approches her and carasses her cheek with the back of his hand. Surprised with the sudden touch she opens her eyes and sits back proprerly.

-"What are you doing ?" she asks while stuttering.

-"Oh, I'm sorry... It's just, that you wouldn't wake up... I'm sorry" he stutters too. "Jihyo-ya" he adds while looking down, "Will you think about what I said, I mean I don't want to burden you but.... I can't help it I love you" he looks at her. She's embarassed with his words, it makes her heart beat faster. She thinks she feels something for him too but she's still affraid.

-"Kang Gary....., I...." She doesn't know where to start.

-"Yes, let's forget, I understand" he says sadly and starts getting out of the car.

-"No, it's not what I meant" she softly tells him and he stops moving, he sits back in his car seat and looks at her waiting from her to say more.

-"I kinda like you too Kang Gary but... I'm not sure if I like you as much as you tell me you love me and... I'm also affraid" she goes on and tells him what's on her heart.

-"Affraid of what ?" he kindly asks, he is entouthisatic hearing her words, her telling him she likes him.

-"Affraid of loving you... I feel like I'll be hurt, I feel like if I fell for you then you won't be interest anymore and go back clubbing again, I've seen how you go and play around and you're also very jealous" She's a little to honest it hurts him.

-"Slept..." he says.

-"What ?" she doesn't understand.

-"You told me you see how I sleep with other women easily, but I don't sleep with other women, I slept with other women. I stopped doing this since I told you I love you, I know it may seems weak as an argument but I'm doing my best. I understand your fear, I don't blame you and I'll do my best to prove you I'm honest and sincere toward you. I'm not asking you to answer me right now" he soflty tells her while looking at her in her eyes. She can see his sincerity.

-"There's one thing more...." she says softly. He looks at her waiting and she goes on: " I'm not sure about my own feelings, I'm really confused and I don't want to give you hope, I don't want to tell you that I like you or something because I don't know... I don't want you to be hurt because of me" she tells him. He smiles at her and retorts:

-"If you're affraid to hurt me then it means you like me more than you think Jihyo-ya" she blushes sightly at his words and avoids his gaze. He suddenly helds her hand. She looks back at him.

-"Can we try ? I mean, we could just try to date and try to spend more time together to learn to know each other. Like this it could help you figure out your feelings and I'll be able to prove you that I'm sincere, I'm not a player. And if you're not in love with me then you're not and we'll simply divorce ok ?" he smiles to her a rassuring smile. She smiles back and noods.

-"Let's go home, you're tired aren't you ?" and they go home. They both say goodbye to the other and go to sleep after a good date and a long day.

---------------------

The following days, Jihyo and Gary's relationship become all good again, they are back friends, slowly they learn to know each other. They don't have a lot of time as both are busy in the industry. Gary's still working on his album and Jihyo has almost finish filming her drama. With their really powerfull compagny YJS&JSJ entertainment, they choose to not allowed reporters to ask personnal questions about their "married life" and about their couple, how they met and all.

For everyone in the industry the news of their marriage had shocked a lot of their workmates and friends, some were even upset for not knowing they were dating and got married (but they did not know that everything was fake). Only their really close budies knew the reality of the situation.

The day of her last filming for her drama, Jihyo gets home late and exhausted. She had dinner with her fellows actors and actress and crew, they wrapped up happily in a long dinner. She opens the door, it was dark inside the living room "Already sleeping ?" she thought. She switches on the light when "POP!" she hears a loud sound and, startled her heart beats fast. At the same time she sees Kang Gary, he is laughing at her reaction.

-"Congratulation for your new drama!" he says.

She jokingly glares at him and then smiles. "Thank you" she tells him, "Aish..; you startled me" she complaines and walks toward him. She takes his hand and puts it on her heart. "See how my heart is beating fast because of you" she sighs with her hand on his on her chest. Unconfortable, Gary quickly takes back his hand and coughs. Jihyo looks at him mongly and then she realizes her action. "Oh I'm sorry" she says.

-"It's ok" he says and looks away. He looks back at her and he sees she's embarassed, it makes him smile. He pats her back. "Anyway, congrats for wrapping your drama" he smiles. "Your drama is really doing well for now, I wish you it does well till the end"

-"Thank you oppa. And how about your album ?"

-"What did you just say ?" he asks surprised

-"Hu ? I... I said how's your album.. Is something wrong ?"

-"No, not that, what did you call me ?"

-"I... Oh..." she realizes she called him oppa, while she never did and always called him Kang Gary. "I called you oppa, why ? Can't I ?" she puts her arms on her waist and raises her voice to hide her shyness.

-"No, of course you can ! I like it !" he fooly answers with a smile.

-"Anyway, have you eaten a lot? I just prepared you a snack as I didn't know if you would come home hungry or full" he asks her.

In reality she is already full from the dinner she had with the crew earlier but thinking at the effort he made for her, she lies to him. "I've only eaten a little earlier, I can eat more" she says smiling. He smiles in return.

-"That's good, come here" he tells her as he pulls her by her hand toward the table in the living room. They sit down at the coffee table and she looks at him.

-"Whoah, Kang Gary have you really done that alone ?" she asks

-"Well, not everything, some thing come from the supper but..." he scratches his head and she laughs and starts to dig in.

-"It's ok, it's the heart you put in the action that makes it delicious" she sweetly says in between two full spoon of food. He smiled ust by watching her eat this well.

-"Ya ! I'm a actress, I must be carefull of my body so eat with me so I don't eat everythng by myself" she nags and gives him a spoon. He takes it happily and both eat all the food.

-"I'm so full, thank you Kang Gary !" she tells him while patting her full tummy. He just silently smiles at her, both are sit leaning on the sofa in front of the coffee table. "Kang Gary, close your eyes" she orders him. "What for ?" he asks. "Just close its" and he does. With his eyes closed, she approches him and she kissed his cheek to thank him. He opens his eyes in disbelief of her action and she quickly stands up.

-"I'm tired, I'll go to sleep, good night" she stutters and races toward her room. Gary just watches her disapear form his vision and smiles a goofy smile.

In her room, Jihyo sclods herself. "Aish, so embarassing, why did I do that ?".

This night both have hard time trying to fell asleep, one is happy and excited and the other is embarassed and regrets her action.

 

---------------

-"So you're going for four days ?" Jihyo asks him, she's leaning at his bedroom door while he's packing his belongings.

-"Yes, sorry I did not told you earlier but this is really a last minute schedchules. Gil and I got a call, they really want us in HongKong for a showcase in order to play our new album. It's a good things, we'll be able to perform there it's a grand festival and being called to perform there will open us a little more to chinese fans." He's excited for the event but at the same time he feels sorry to let her suddenly alone.

-"You don't have to appologized to me Kang Gary, it's your work and it's not like it's my business." she tells him and looks away. Trying to lie to herself. Inside she doesn't want to be apart from him for long.

-"Well, of course it's your business, we're leaving together and we're married." he says.

-"Under contract" she cuts him off. Gary noods "Yeah, under a contract" he sighs. Jihyo's considering him as a friend, eventhough she told him all those things about liking him and being affraid before. She hasn't open up more yet.

Gary finishs packing his things and walks toward the door, Jihyo following behind him. "Well, I'll see you later then" he smiles to her.

-"Yeah, enjoy your trip" she tells and starts walking back into the living room but before she does:

-"Hey !" he calls and she turns back. "Yeah ?"

-"Hum... Just... " he stutters and walks toward her, shyly openning his arms for a good bye hug (friendly hug of course) but she cuts him and helds her hand up for him to shake it. He is slightly dissappointed but shakes her hand, he smiles a lats time and leaves.

After he closed the door, Jihyo scolds herself: "Why did you act so cold you idiot!"

---------------------

Gary joins Gil at the Incheon airport and both embark for HongKong.

-------------------

After noon the same day, Jihyo is at home, feeling lonely on her day off, she thought that Gary would be at home during her day off but he had to leave so now she doesn't want to do anything and watches Tv. She was watching a variety show when suddenly, her show gets cut and a special news starts:

'A380 Korean Airline of Korea towards hong kong missed his landing on the Hong Kong international airport, the aircraft then skidded for several meters on the runway resulting in several serious injuries among the passengers on the plane.'

Jihyo's heart skipps a beat, "it's not his plane right?" she wonders and cold sweet starts forming on her forehead.

'The plane took off from Incheon at 11:36 (KST) this morning, the Korean injured were rushed to the nearest hospital. People in stable condition will be transported to Korea in a few hours.'

From the time off the fly off, Jihyo's now sure it's Gary's plane. She starts to panick, runs in the house to find her phone and tries to call his number. But the phone call never reach its destination. Tears starts to flow "I should have hug him this morning" she strarts to regrets. Taking a hold of herself she tries to dial another number.

-"Yobuseo ?"

-"Appa !" Jihyo calls in panick

-"What's wrong Jihyo-ya ?" SukJin doesn't seem to know what happened.

-"Appa... Gary's plane..." She cannot calm down.

-"I know, Jihyo I know... Calm down Jihyo" SukJin tries to calm her down.

---------------

15 minutes before Jihyo's call, in YJS&JSJ's Entertainement main office. JaeSuk enters running the big office he shares with his best friend and associate SukJin

-"Hyung !" JaeSuk yells.

-"What's wrong JaeSuk-ha ?" SukJin is stratled.

-"Gary's plane missed his landing, almost crashing and injuring the passenger"

-"Oh god, is Gary ok ?" SukJin asks affraid.

-"Yes, fortunatly he is ok, he's injured but he's ok. He was brough at the closest hospital. He broke his wrist and suffers from big bruises on his body but he'll rely. And Gil's ok too, he is checking on Gary at the hospital"

-"Ah, fortunatly you scared me !" SukJin sighs a relived sigh. "Does Jihyo know about that ?" SukJin asks thinking of his daughter.

-"Gary told me to not tell her, he said it's not necessary to worry her. Plus, they are just married for the beneath of the compagny" JaeSuk repets the words Gary told him over the phone.

-"Yes, I think he's right" SukJin noods, "Is he comming back to Korea then ? Must be cancelled the event of tomorrow night?"

-"No, he said they will do the event and come back after. That's my son, he'll do anything for his art" JaeSuk laughs.

-"Well, that's good then if he feels good enought to perform" SukJin adds when his phone starts ringing.

-"Jihyo calm down, Gary is fine. You don't need to worry. We got him over the phone and he said he's ok, he is at Raffles Medical Group hospital and he'll stay in HongKong for the event then come back after"

Jihyo's relived to hear Gary is fine but she's also disappointed to learn Gary's not comming back. She still feel anxious and she wants to see with her own eyes that he is ok... Well more than what she wants, she needs it. 

She thanks her father and hungs up. Having finish her drama filming she now has a lot of free time. Without thinking twice she takes her car keys and drives to Incheon airport.

4 hours later, Jihyo's foot reach HongKong's ground. She leaves the airport and takes a taxi toward Gary's hospital. At the reception of the hospital she tries to ask where is Kang Gary. Not speaking a word of chinese, the receptionist thinks she's a fan asking for LeeSSang. The man made the confusion as a lot of chinese fan already came by and asked for their idols. The reception was a mess, a lot of family came to see the other passenger of the plane brought at the hospital. Not giving up she tries to insit more asking for Kang Gary. The receptionist not understanding when she was yelling him she's Gary wife calls the security guard to take her out with the other fans.

Two guards catch her amrs and tries to pull her away but she keeps debating and screamming:

-"What are you doing ? I want to see Kang Gary !! Where's Kang Gary ? He's my husband let me go ! I want to see my husband"

-"Jesu-shii" a sudden voice calls for Jihyo. Jihyo looks toward the voice. It's Gil from LeeSSang.

-"Gil-shii, where's Kang Gary, I want to see him but those people won't let me"

Gil asks the guard to let Jihyo's arms and explains to them who she is in chinese. Embarassed the staff bow and appologize to her. Gil come toward her and held up his hand as a greeting. He introduces himself to her and she politly does the same. Eventhough, Gil is Gary's forever friend and partner, he never met Jihyo. In fact no one from Gary's friend ever met her.

-"Is he ok ? Can you lead me to him ?" she anxiously asks him and he smiles seeing her worried face. He knows their wedding his fake and he also knows Gary fell for her.

-"I think he is asleep but come with me" he tells her and leads her to Gary's room.

-----------------

Jihyo enters Gary's room and walks toward his bed, he has his eyes closes. She sees his broken wrist, it makes her heart hurt. She sits down on the chai next to the bed. Gil closes the door and let them alone.

-"Oppa...." Jihyo sweetly says before tears roll down her cheeks. "Oppa, are you really ok ?" she helds his hand in hers

Gary, hearing the noise and feeling the warm touch on his hand opens his eyes. He sees her: "Jihyo ?"

-"Oh, oppa I'm here ! Are you ok ?" she asks again not letting go of his hand.

Gary slowly sits down on the bed and looks at her.

-"I'm ok, why are you crying ?" he asks as he wipes her tears away with his healthy hand.

-"Oppa, I think something bad happened to you, I was so scared" she cries. "It's ok, I'm ok" he says softly and pulls her closer to him, embracing her.

-"Oppa, I love you ! Don't ever do that to me again !" she yells in his embrace.

Shocked, he brakes the hug and looks at her. "What did you say ?". She looks at him.

-"Do you know how affraid I was when I though you may be dead before I can tell you I love you ?" she cries again. He hugs her tightly.

-"I love you too Jihyo-ya" He pulls her off and looks his her eyes then he leans closer and kisses her lips. She responds the kiss with pleasure. Expressing their love on the behalf off lips dancing in sync. After a while, they break the kiss, she looks at him and smiles that eyed-smile of her and hugs him close.

 

Wrote this one a long time ago.... Kept wondering if I should post it or not cause I feel this story is kinda boring and to long... But because it's here for so long I'm just posting it (but I may be deleting it though, following my mood swing...^^)