One Shot : When her EX is our GUEST part1

MondayCouple's one shot story

Gary's POV :

This morning, I came with Jihyo to Running Man filming set as she slept at my place yesterday night. We arrived at the set, got off from the car and walked in the building. As the cast and the set know about our relationship we came in, holding hand. We greeted the staff as usual, she was smiling showing her teeths, well I was also like that, we were happy to finally get to spend some time together after a long time because of our busy schedchules (Jihyo with her now ended drama "Emergency Couple" and me preparing and now releasing my single "your scent"). Yesterday was a blissfull night, we almsot woke up late after our loveful night. So we were walking toward the members when she suddenly stopped and let go of my hand. I watched her in surprised, she had stop smiling, staring at someone. I turned my head, there was Joo JiHoon. Wait, JooJiHoon... My girlfriend's Ex....

--------------------

That Morning at Gary's house.

Jihyo's POV :

I woke up in his arms, leaning against his bare body. I was too, yesterday we had catch some lost time. His left arm was my pillow while his right arm was holding my waist. Holding me close to him he was sleeping soundly and peacefully, that was cute. I turned my body, my back facing him, moving toward the edge of the bed as I wanted to catch my clothes scattered all over on the floor. I had almost catch my top when he poulled me back into his arms.

-"Where are you going ?" he said with his cute blurred morning face. I smiled to him,

-"I just wanted to catch my top" I was a little embarrassed. Even if it wasn't our first time, I felt shy to wake up in front of him.

-"No need, you can just stay like this, you don't need to wear anything, you're a natural beauty, you're a flower.... My flower" he said as he stole a kiss on my lips. I laughed at his cheesy words. He tried to pick a look under the blanket so I hugged him tightly.

-"Why are you feeling so shy ? I already saw everything" he smirked, "And I haven't saw it only once" he teased.

-"Aish.. oppa~~" I pouted still hugging him tight.

-"Actually rather than seeing it I prefer feeling it" he added with a naughty tone. I quickly back off of him so that he won't feel my body anymore.

-"Aish.. Why are you so shy ? STRESS ! I'm your boyfriend what do you have to hide ? Come here" and he poulled me agaisnt him again.

He put himself on top of me, kissed my neck, bitting and it, he made me a love hickey. Then he attacked my lips, kissing it like crazy, and bitting my upper lips then my bottom lips. His hand wandered thru my belly, then thru my tights. He carressed me all over and I started moanning to his touch.

-"O... Oppa.... Andwae.... We have..ah.. RunningMan filming" I got my sense back and tried to speak between the kiss and the moans. My breaths was heavier, his was the same.

-"Aish... we're too busy... I need you... please I won't be able to film in this state." He answered me without stopping kissing me.

-"But... We'll be late oppa" He stopped kissing me and looked back at my face with those puppy eyes.

-"I promise I'll be quick". Ok now he already melted my heart, I nodded to him, he kissed me again and I responded the kiss.

--------------------

While I was happily chatting with my love I saw him, he was standing there.... I stopped myself and letted go of Gary oppa's hand.... Omo why is he here ? No way he can't be our guest ? Gary oppa looked at me and then saw JiHoon, his face decomposed. My ex is RunningMan guest.

I didn't know how to react, what to do, how I should greet him. also I was affraid, affraid of what Gary will do, will he be uncomfortable and akward ? I looked at him and gave him a "I don't know what to do" look, he leaned toward me and whispered : "Just act normal, he's just a guess" he then patted my back and gave me a sign to go in and greet everyone.

-"How miss Mong, you're here ! Ya Gary too, hurry up you're late !" said Jaesuk oppa.

-"Yes, morning everyone. I'm sorry to be late" I said pretending to be ok, I greeted all the guest. When I faced him, I just bowed politly et did the same, he was really akward too. I saw Gary oppa, do the same, greeting amicaly the A-Pink members as it was not the first time they came in RunningMan. My heart stopped beating when he faced Joon Jihoon. At my surprised he just bowed to him and went to the opposite that man. My ex bowed too. He was still akward. We were all akwarded ad uncomfortable.

-"Today will be a team race, Yoo JaeSuk-shii will be the MC for the day."

Wait... Team race... No... I won't be in the same team as him right ? Oh worse... Oppa won't be in the same team as Jihoon right ? I was stressed and had that Mong expression on my face. Haha oppa saw it and asked me secretly if I was ok. I just nodded at him and letted out a fake smile. I think he knew that smile was fake because he put his arm on my back, patting it like to confort a scared baby.

-"Ji Sukjin-shii, Kim Jongkook-shii and Cha Yooram-shii one team, Kang Gary-shii with A-pink member one team,"

Hearing it I was relieved a little but still worried, Will I be in the same team as him ?

-"HaHa-shii, Sam-shii and Fabien-shii one team, Song Jihyo-shii, Beak Sunghyun-shii and Hwang Gyunhwan-shii one team and last team Lee Kwangsoo-shii, Jisung-shii and Joo Jihoon-shii."

I really felt relieved we're not in the same team, but still how will I do all the day ? Moreover it's a 2 days filming...

This is my first one shot about MondayCoupe ^^ it's not ended yet , it's only the first part of the one shot. I know that a one shot is suposed to be post finish because it's as called a "one shot" but I haven't totally finish it yet and there is already a lot of subscribers (thanks a lot) so I decieded that I shouldn't make you wait for too long. So  I cut that one shot in two part. I'll had the next part soon, it will be longer.