I'll be yours when the show will end....

MondayCouple's one shot story

"Do you have thought about dating Gary?" Jihyo was asked, "Well, for Gary oppa, I'll think about it later" she answered trying to keep a poker face on while the crowd cheered for them. Gary just smiled, both knew what other did not.
Later... That's what they decided a while ago, exactly a little bit more than 2 years ago. Jihyo and Gary have been know as MondayCouple for 5years but saying they felt 'something' from the begining would be wrong. It was akward between everyone  at first, they weren't a close family like they are now. Jihyo was the only woman and it made things a little bit harder to get close with the boys. Gary would have never met HaHa, KwangSoo nor Ji SukJin before, he would have heard of JaeSuk and met him once but that's all. As time past they all grew closer, seeing each other once a weeks for years grew them close, a second family. It's really after spending one year together that we can say they were close, really close. Jihyo had even share with them she was dating her CEO at the time and they tried to assured her it would be alright when she got caught by the media. Gary was seeing girls at the time, he did not think of Jihyo as a woman but more as a sister.
But time went by and things started to change. Jihyo broke up with her CEO, Gary stopped partying around with girls, he did not realized when but no one could match his exeptations anymore. That girl was to fake, this one was to shallow, no one seemed sincere or simple, no one had that personality he liked, the personality of a woman he had met, that woman with a beautifull apparence but an inside even prettier. For Jihyo, it was the same, men she met were atonished by her body, complimenting her on how beautifull she was with all her make up done etc.. But no one cared for her like he did, no one did all those small little things for her. No one could make her laugh as he did and no one could improve her bad days like him.
That's when both of them realized, it was more than friendship, it was more than liking a brother or a sister. What they felt when they were together was strong, both of them knew the other felt the same, but they didn't wanted to put words on it, affraid it would affected their works, affected the program they loved the most: RunningMan.
So they enjoyed filming on monday, they enjoyed being able to let out their feelings in front of the camera, faking that it was only for the show when it was just what they felt for real.
On a day of RunningMan filming, Gary was paired up with a young woman while Jihyo was in another team. During the filming, she would have heard a happy Gary saying "today there is no MondayCouple" while joking around and dancing with his partner. Eventhough she knew he was just joking, hearing it from his mouth hurted her. She tried to keep her smile on and pretend she was alright but she couldn't hide it all day and eventually, HaHa who was paired up with her realized she was moody. The nice brother would have asked her what was wrong but she'd always lied saying she's fine. During a break, worried, HaHa talk about Jihyo to his fellow hyungs and KwangSoo. Gary looked at her from the corner of his eyes and realized that HaHa was right, she seemed not alright. JaeSuk and SukJin told the other to just let her be, to not annoyed her and watched her from the corner only and eventually if she still seemed to not be ok after filming they would go and talk to her. Everyone agreed and resumed filming.
After filming and after sending the guest home, all of them went in Jihyo's changing room, they knocked the door and she answered, surprised to see all of them in front of the door. She let them in and looked at them blankly.
-"Miss Mong is there anything wrong?" JaeSuk asked with his usual soft voice. All eyes were on her.
-"No, why?" she pretended to be fine and asked back.
-"You seemed off today" HaHa cut in. "Any problem noona?" KwangSoo asked looking at her. She shook her head and once again said: "There's nothing, I'm ok" and faked a smile. A few years back they would have believe that smile and leave but now, they knew when she was faking it, especially Gary.
-"Jihyo-ya, no need to pretend, if you don't want to tell us it's ok, we just want you to know that we're here if you need" Gary soflty told her but she smirked.
-"It's past midnight, monday is over you can stop caring oppa" she said bitterly with a small hint of anger behind her words. The guys were surprised by her reaction and looked at Gary clueless, assuming that Gary was maybe at fault. Gary looked back at them totally clueless too, not knowing what he had done wrong.
SukJin patted JongKook's shoulder and made him sign to go out and leave the two, as Jihyo seemed mad at Gary. JongKook gave the sign to HaHa, KwangSoo and JaeSuk and they got out of the room. Gary and Jihyo were now alone.
Outside, the boys were wondering what had happened between the two and agreed to go home and let them take care of themself.
In the room, Jihyo was looking down, avoiding Gary's eyes.
-"MongJi-ha... What's wrong? Are you mad at me? Why?" he asked her, walking closer toward her. She looked up and glared at him.
-"I thought there's no monday couple today so why are you caring for me?" she asked, jealous. That's when he understood, she heard him joking and she was jealous. He knew because, eventhough they are not a couple he already felt jealous too when she got paired up with guest and had to play the pepero game. He smiled and cupped her face with his hands making her look up to him.
-"Hey, it was just a joke, C'mon you know you're the only one I see on mondays" he cheesily joke but she kept pouting.
-"Ok, Jihyo I'm sorry, ok. C'mon forgive me please, I'm sorry".
And the man had to apologized to her for 30minutes before finally get a smile from her. When she finally forgave him he took her in his embrace.
-"Don't pout like this, and don't be mad at me, do you know how everyone was concerned because of you today?" he asked her. She answered his hug and said: "I'm sorry, I was childish". He laughed at her honesty. "Yeah, you were, glad you know it" he joked and she broke the hug and gently hit his chest. He kissed her temple and ruffled her hair.
-"Go home and sleep, you work hard today".
She smiled at him and nodded: "You too oppa, hurry and get some rest" she smiled and both of them went home.
-----------
Both were laughing, watching old runningman's episode. Gary had ordered snacks and they were pigging in, sitting on the floor with their back resting on the couch. They had fun during today's filming, a couple race. The episode showed when both had to do the pepero game for the first time. Laughing, Jihyo said: "We were so akward! It was really akward", Gary laughed too: "I'm sure we would do better by now". Jihyo looked at him a hint of playfullness in her gaze. She took a pepero stick and hold it up for him "haebwa!", she was serious. Gary looked at her, "are you serious?" he asked and she nodded smiling. "Ho, let's try again oppa, to see if we can do better now!" and she leaned toward him with the tip of the stick in . Gary's heart fasten, "Aish, why am I feeling nervous?" he said laughing and she smiled to him. He calmed down and approched her slowly and bit the other side of the pepero stick. Both watching the other in the eyes, they smiled shyly and Gary started advancing forward, eating the stick. When they were so close that their nose touched, both blushed slightly, it was as akward as in the past. Gary breathed in and eat the remaining part of the sitck, his lips slightly touching Jihyo's. Heart beating really fast, cheeks turning red and heat propaging through their bodies, Gary closed the already almost inexistant gap between their lips, at the touch, Jihyo cupped Gary's face with both her hands and they started to kiss. While Jihyo leaned closer to Gary during the kiss Gary put his hands on her waist and pulled her a little bit closer. When both lips nibbled at each others, Jihyo opened and Gary slid his tongue in. The kiss's getting more and more passionate and intimate. With the kiss becoming more rough, Jihyo leaned even closer toward Gary and climbed his laps, still cupping his face and kissing. With her sat on him Gary started to roam his hand from her waist to her back. With Gary's touch, Jihyo couldn't stop there. She touched the side of his waist and pulled up his shirt, eventually breaking the kiss to take off his shirt from him. Now topless, Gary slid his hands under Jihyo's shirt and caressed her belly while he started to her neck. Jihyo pulled her head backward as she was enjoying kisses. She grabbed the tip of her shirt and pulled it up her head, taking off her own shirt. Gary looked at her and enjoyed the view, and leaned in to kiss and bite her now visible and accessible collarbone.  Letting years of contained feelings flew freely, Gary stood up while carrying Jihyo, she had her legs circled around his waist and he was holding her, he walked toward his bedroom while both were still immersed in a kiss.....
-----------
Next morning, Jihyo flinched as the sunlight enlighted her face pulling her slowly away from her sleep. She turned her head and saw her "business partner" still deeply asleep. Waves of anxiousness ride up her mind. What should they do now? When she was in her toughts the man next to her woke up and looked at her, who was blankly staring at the ceiling.
-"Hey" he said in a hoarse voice making her surprised by the sudden greeting when she was daydreaming.
-"Oh...oppa, hi" she stuttered a little and sat up while being carefull to bring up the sheet covering her body with her. He sat up too and looked at her smiling.
-"Jihyo-ya / Oppa" they said in unison. "Go first" both said after that and laughed at their sync. "Say it" he gently told her. She cleared and begin:
-"Oppa.. We... I mean... We are emotionally... I mean, we're definitly more than friends but..."
-"But we should stay that way till we're filming RunningMan" He finished her sentence, both having the same thought. She nodded her head and looked down.
-"Listen, we both know, and it's been a while we're not putting words on us, yesterday, we just got out of control, not that it was depleasing... But I don't want to jeopardize RunningMan"
-"Yeah, I know, me neither oppa, RunningMan is too important, our family is too important for me"
-"Then you don't have to be worry. The question will definitly get the answer it needs, when RunningMan will come to an end"
She smiled and nodded again, both smiling to each other.
-"Oppa.."
-"Oh?"
-"Can I take a shower?"
-"Oh... hum, yeah, sure go ahead"
She stood up, carefully taking the sheet with her, leaving Gary with the blanket and went to clean up while Gary got clothed. After showering, Gary helped her gathering her things and acompagny her to the door. When she was about to leave he caught her up.
-"Jihyo-ya" he said nervously.
-"Wae oppa?"
-"Can I have one last kiss?" he asked with a shy face, she smiled shyly and leaned close.
-"Only for today" she said and both kiss a last time. She left smiling while he went showering, a goffy smile not leaving his face.
After that night both went back to normal, being really close, having that "some" relationship, dating during filming and both knew, they just had to wait for the end of RunningMan to come to ask and give the same question-answer and make their 'some' into something more real.