MondayCouple Micro-fiction 2.

MondayCouple's one shot story

Based on after filming ep 220

-"Oppa, let's go eat dinner with everyone !"

-"Ya! did you had fun today ?" he teases her and she laughs. She pats her back: "Aigoo, uri Gary's jealous ?"

-"Ani, I know DongMin was only joking "

-"I'm hungry let's go~~" she whines and he smiles to her.

-Yes, let's go before you start eating me because you're hungry" he jokes and she glares at him.

-"In your dream" she pinchs his cheek and he pats her shoulder but she moans.

-"Ouch.."

-"What's wrong ?" he asks her worried

-"Nothing, it's okay" she pretends but he starts poulling her shirt to see her bare shoulder and he sees bruises on her shoulder and on the nape of her neck.

-"Ah oppa, stop undressing me like this !"

-"Ya what's those bruises ?"

-"I don't know I may have get it during the game"

-"Ya, it's when JongKook hyung fell on you ?"

-"Yes, I think so" she asnwers and that makes Gary angry.

-"Aish chincha, I was not happy when I saw how rough he was on you. Last time also he was pushing you quite hard on the mood platform during ep 215 and today again" Gary sighed

-"Oppa it's ok, I'm not dead" and she helds his hand. "Let's eat !" she pulls him toward the van the other members were waiting in. This time they decide to eat at HaHa's restaurant and all leaves together. While walking in the restaurant toward the VIP section Gary walks next to JongKook.

-"Hyung"

-"Oh, wae Gary-ha ?"

-"Hyung, during the game I wish you'll be more careful with Jihyo"

-"Oh ? What's wrong ?"

-"Hyung haven't you see that when you jumped to get the bread during the game you fell on her and then pushed her ?"

-"Oh really ? I'm sorry I haven't paid attention"

-"That's what I'm saying hyung. Sometimes you forget she's a woman"

-"Oppa, it's ok !" Jihyo adds, when she saw Gary talking next to JongKook she went toward them because she knew what Gary's saying.

-"Oh Jihyo, I hurt you ? I'm sorry"

-"It's ok oppa, nothing bad"

-"Ok, I'll be more careful next time, sorry Jihyo"

-"Yeh, no problem oppa"

-"Hyung don't forget ok ! Be careful" Gary adds, he couldn't let it go

-"Oppa, it's good now he said he will" Jihyo catchs Gary's arm to stop him from nagging. Sometimes she feels he can overreact when it's about her.

-"Arasso, Jihyo but I just wanted to be sure he will. Can't I be worried when someone hurt my woman ?" he says her seriously, she blushes a little because of his sentence, because he says it in front of the other. JongKook just pats Gary's back

-"Don't worry my Gary, I'll be careful" he says and leaves them behind, he doesn't mind Gary nagging at him when it's about Jihyo. All the members know that Gary is really affectionate but he can also overreact and being sulky whenever it's about Jihyo so they just let him nag and smile to him because they know Jihyo's in good hands.

-"Oppa, can't you stop ?" she complains to him a little upset, they walk slower and are behind everyone, having some private time.

-"Stop what ? Jihyo I was just asking him to pay attention" he tries to defend him while rising his arms.

-"Oppa, I'm not a baby, I can take care of myslef and if I want to tell something to JongKook oppa then I will."

-"I know but still I can't help it, for me you're my baby." he says her with a grin on his face and he winks at her. That grin he makes to her melts her heart and she stops being upset. She smiles and helds his arm, they walk toward the table where the members are already sitting and waiting them

-"Finally here ! Hurry and sit, we're hungry" JaeSuk complains to them.

-"Ya! If you want to be alone just go home and enjoy your time" SukJin teases them.

-"That's what I was planning to do but she said she's hungry so we're here" Gary silly answers only to earns a tap on the back of his head from Jihyo.

-"Aish, sorry, we're here now so let's it !" Bad Jihyo adds.

They all enjoy their dinner and after two hours of eating, joking and chatting everyone came back home.

At home she says Gary she wants to take a shower, he looks at her with his naughty look.

-"That's what I was also plannning to do" and he pushs her toward the bathroom.

-"Ya ! You plans a lot of thing don't you ?" she nags and tries to leaves the bathroom but he helds her arm.

-"Where are you going ? You said you wanted to shower so let's shower"

-"I think you would "Shower Later"." she teases him and he brings her closer to him.

-"So you're also playing with my song ?" and he kisses her lips, she responds the kiss. After a while he breaks it and takes off her shirt, seeing the bruise on her shoulder and neck he leans his head and kisses her light kisses on the neck.

-"How will I mark you mine with that bruise ?" he asks her lifting his head up to face her. She smiles but then complains

-"Andwae oppa, stop marking me, each time because of you I have to hide it, it's hard, last time I even had to wear a towel around my neck during the two days of RunningMan filming !"

-"Arasso, I won't mark you" he smirks and kisses her on the lips again, undressing themself and going into the shower, hot water flowing onto their bodies.

 

I don't think Gary was really jealous, well maybe he was a little but it sound more like something he couldn't help but said even if the camera were rolling. The way she laughed make me think that they're understanding when it come to RunningMan.


This is when I think that JongKook was rough on Jihyo, I don't think he did it on purpose but I think he was really into the game and wanted to win. But the way he did not care it was Jihyo that he pushed just show us that she's his dongseang and that because they're close sometimes he forget she's also a woman after filming for more than 4 years.