One Shot : Singapore.

MondayCouple's one shot story

She woke up with an headache, wait this was not her room, she turned her head to the left then to the right, her heart stopped. To her right there was someone sleeping peacefuly, she could see his bare chest. "What have I done ?" she panicked. Then she checked herself, she was wearing his shirt without her bra and with only her pantie. Now she was totally freaking out. She didn't knew what to do, what they've done. "Did we have ?" she was scared, her heart was beating like crazy. At that time she heard a moan, she looked at the person next to her and he opened his eyes, awaked by all her moves in the bed.
-"Oh ! Jihyo-ya" he said with his rough voice and his eyes wide opened.
-"Kang Gary, what happened ?" she looked at him panicked, holding tightly on the bed sheet to cover herself.
-"Jihyo...I..I.. It's not what you think." Gary answered her, blurred.
-"Not what I think ? Then what is it ? What did you do to me Kang Gary ? Because I was clubbing with you... You.. you brought me with you in your room. I thought you had stop doing this, everyone told me you had stop your clubbing habit !" Jihyo scolded him. She was panicking, affraid to know what happened. She knew Gary had that habbit a long times ago to bring back girl he met in the club and to played with them all night long. But she thought he had stopped doing that 3 years ago, that's what HaHa and JongKook told her.
On his side Gary was blurred. He tried to find a way to explain her what happened. Even if he was really drunk yesterday night he still managed to remember everything or almost everyhing.
"Jihyo-ya listen to me please ! Don't you remember anything ?"
She went mong, and shooked her head, looking down she could not even look at his face.
-"I'll tell you everything ok ? But you need to calm down...."

-------FLASHBACK------------
 

RunningMan member arrieved to Singapore for RunningMan fanmeeting, this was the first time Jihyo would be with them and fan were exepting a lot of MC moment, Jihyo and Gary trained themself and practised LeeSSang "Turn Of The Tv". Finally the event started and they had a lot of fun. Jihyo and Gary enjoyed themself on the stage, they had skinship while doing their duet, it was good, the rest of the event JongKook tried to get them close to each other, they were a little embaressed but it was a good day. After the fanmeet they all went clubbing. They drunk and danced. While SukJin went back first to the hotel the other were still partying. After a while JongKook managed to bring back KwangSoo and HaHa at the hotel because the two of them were slightly drunk.
-"What you guys are doing ? Do you come back with us or do you stay ?" asked Kook to the mondaycouple.
-"I'll stay hyung, I'm getting some inspiration right now" Gary answered while glupping down his beer. Kook then looked at Jihyo waiting for her answer.
-"I'll stay a little too, like this I'll make sure Gary oppa come back safely." she said to him.
-"Ok, but Jihyo be sure to come back with him, do not come back alone you're a woman and who knows it can be dangereous ok ?!"
-"Arrasso, oppa don't worry, I'll be fine." she smiled at him and helped him getting out of the club with HaHa and KwangSoo. Then she came back in and looked for Gary.
-"Oppa, you're here !" she said while going toward him.
-"Oh, Jihyo-ya don't worry I'll not leave you here alone" he smiled to her, "Here take a drink" and he gave her a glass of wine. She gladely accepted it :"Thank you" and she drunk.
They kept parting and drinking. "Hey, this is my drink" he said to her when he saw her glupping down his cocktail. She smiled at him and hardly gave him his glass back, giving it back she splitted some of the drink on herself. Gary took his glass back and drunk in it. "Jihyo we just had an indirect kiss" he and she nodded, "Let's play ALLLL night !!!" she shouted in his ears. "Jihyo-ya, you seem like you had enough drinks, tomorrow we still have work." he said to her holding her arm as she was struggling to stood up straight. "Nooo~~ Oppa, I'm ok !" she assured him in a drunken voice. Gary laughed, "Aishh, she's drunk" he thought. He hold her arm and pulled her outside the club. "Let's go back to the hotel ok ?" and he cought a taxi because he couldn't remember where he put his car key, he was looking in his pocket although he did not have his car here in Singapoor. He was also quite drunk.
Finally at the hotel they took the elevator, in it Jihyo sat on the ground. "What's wrong Jihyo ?" he asked concerned. "I'm not feeling well oppa, I can't walk I'm tired. I'll just sleep here for a while..." she closed her eyes. "Jihyo you can't sleep in the elevator, come here, oppa will carry you" He said as he bent down and let her jumped on his back. He piggybacked her in the hallway. "Jihyo, what's your room number I forgot, and where is your key ?" he asked but she did not answer. Not thinking for a second he went in his own hotel room. He was drunk, tired and wanted to put her down because she was heavy. Not because of her weight but because she was drunk and totally leaning on him, doubling her original weight. He put her down on the bed, she sat up. "Oppa, I need to pee !" she whined.
"Now ?" he asked, "Palliiii !!" she answered. "Arasso, arasso~~ Wait !Wait !" He panicked. Then he pulled her to the toilet, "Here it's here" and he closed the door, letting her doing what she needed to while he quickly changed into a black large tee and short.
After a while she went out, "Shionhae ~~ (refreshing !)" he laughed, and watched her as she sat on the bed. "Oppa, there is alcohool on my shirt, it's stink !" she was whinning again and he had to laugh to it, She started taking off her shirt. 
"Jihyo wait, don't" he said as he covered his eyes. "I don't want to keep that on !" she complained. "Arasso, wait I'll give you another shirt ok ?" and he took of his black shirt and gave it to her.

Then he turned around and closed his eyes waiting for her to changed. She threw her bra and her shirt on the floor and put his shirt on. "Have you finish ?" he asked her. "YAY!" she exclaimed happily and he turned around, he sat on his bed feeling dizzy, "I need to sleep" he said. "Oppa you sleep ok ! Aish it's hot" she said and took off her skinny jeans, she was only wearing his shirt and her pantie. Gary was already laying on the bed, pulled the blanket on him, covering his bare chest and Jihyo laied down too and felt asleep."

---------------END-FLASHBACK------------

She blushed after hearing his story

-"So nothing happened ?" she hardly bealieved him.
-"I swear you I did not touch you !"
-"But how can I be sure ?"
He sighed, "You're not believing me ?"
-"Oppa, it's just that... Look I woke up next to you with you shirt on and no jeans, how can I not be panicked, also you're not wearing a top" she pointed his bare chest and blushed a little, he blushed too and covered himself with the blanket. Then he pulled the blanket away. "Look." He said to her. "I'm wearing my short, I'm not and you're not either. I swear I did not touch you Jihyo, please trust me." he pleaded her.
-"I'm sorry oppa, I trust you now... It's just.. that... I know you played with girls before,
-"I would never do that to you Jihyo !"
-"but I thought that if you've played to same game with me then you could have done the same things to me..."
-"Never !"
-Why ?" she asked out of curiosity, he was surprised by her question.
-"Because you're special"

-"Special ? How am I special ?" she thought and started feeling weird, she was jealous of the other girl, why didn't he did the same to her ? Now she was almost regretting that nothing happened. "What's wrong with you Song Jihyo" she thougth. "It's because I'm not attractive enough..." she said with a low voice but he was able to heard it.

-"What ? No, Jihyo you're beautiful, what are you saying ? You've a beautiful face and even a beautiful personnality." he assured her, and wondered why she was reacting like that, he shut himself up because he did not wanted to say more, he already told her enough.

-"Then why ?"

-"What ?"

-"Why nothing happened" she asked boldly.

-"Jihyo... What are you saying, you wished I would have done something to you?" he was really confused, at first she was angry and affraid because she though they had slept together but now that she knew nothing happened she was still angry at him....

-"No ! I mean, of course not, oppa... I... It's just... I.. " she was shuttering, couldn't find what she wanted to say nor what she was feeling. "Oppa, I... I just... It's because you've never see me as a woman that you said you would never have done something to me ?" she gave up thinking and just asked him what goes thru her mind at that moment.

-"You're wrong Jihyo-ya, it's because I see you as a woman, that you're special to me that I would never do something to you, I'll never do what I did before to clubbing girls to you..."

She couldn't understand his way of thinking, nor she could understand herself at that moment,- was she regretting nothing happened ? Did she wish he had slept with her that night ? Why did she feel jealous toward all the girls he used to brought home before ?- Confused she took the bed sheet with her and stood up, she took her clothes and leaved for the bathroom, there she changed herself and leaved him, she went in her own hotel room quickly before someone saw her. Gary stood there in his bed, still confused of Jihyo's reaction.

-----------

Gary showered, dressed himself and leaved his room too. In the hallway he finally remember that Jihyo was in the room 322. In front of the door he took a huge breathe and knocked.

In her room Jihyo was angrily drying her wet hair after her shower and talking to herself "It's because he only sees me as a dongseang ? Am I not attractive enough for him to want me ? Aish... Kang Gary nho pabo !" When she hearded someone knock at her door. "Are the staff already there to wake us up ?" and she opened the door. What she saw made her surprised, he stepped in her room, took her arm and pulled her inside, letting the door closed roughly. He pushed her on the couch.

-"Oppa what... What's wrong with you ?" she was shocked by his actions.

-"I should be the one asking you that !" he raised his voice a little making her flinched. "What's wrong with you Jihyo ? I'm sorry I had to bring you in my room yesterday because you were drunk, but I didn't do anything to you, I did not touch you, I know and understand that you must be embarassed after sleeping in the same bed as me but still, I can't understand your reaction, is it because you don't trust me ? You're angry at me because you still think that I must have did something to you because I'm a clubber, because I did have affair with woman after clubbing long time ago. I swear I haven't do anything to you. How would I have ?" he was speaking fast and he was frustated because he though she was still angry at him thinking maybe he baused of her. I though she did not believe him, he was not worth of her confiance, if she thinks he could do something like that to her so what kind of person did she think he was ?

-"Ya Kang Gary ! This is the problem...." and now she was really upset. "What do you mean by how would I have ? Will you be disgust if something had happen ? Are you unhappy because we shared the same bed ? What do you mean by I won't do that to you ?" her eyes started to get teary.

At that time he understood, he was shocked. "Oh my god Jihyo, this is not what I meant. I said I wouldn't have do that to you not because you disgust me, what are you thinking ? It's because you're someone special to me. How could I do something like this to you, how could I have meanless with you ?"

Jihyo blushed when she heard him. "Oppa.... What do you mean when you say someone special ?"

-"I mean that.... you mean to much to me for me to hurt you or disrecpect you. I don't want to hurt the people I love Jihyo"

-"So you love me oppa ?"

-"Of course, we're family, I consider every person of the RunningMan cast as my real family."

-"Family....." Jihyo was decapointed but decided to let it go. "Oppa, I'm sorry... Aish, this is so embarassing..." she hided her face with both her hands.

He smiled seeing her all cute: "What do you mean ?"

-"I'm sorry because I got drunk.... And... I can't believed I told you I wanted to pee or almost stripped in front of you..." she sighed and couldn't looked up to him.

He laughed hard and she glared at him: "Sorry, but you were so funny" he said, "But Jihyo don't get drunk with other people ok ? You can only drink and get drunk with me, I don't want you to undress yourself or sleep in the same bed with anyone because you're drunk." he warned her and she felt touched.

-"Don't worry oppa, I'll NEVER get drunk again. How can I face you now~~~ Ottoke~~" he took her hand to calm her down.

-"It's ok, it was just me, don't worry I'll let anyone knows about your strip drunk habit" and he giggled.

-"Ah Opppaaaa~~" she complained.

-"Arasso, arasso, miahne, miahne." Then he looked at his phone "Oh, Jihyo I have to go, we'll have our flight soon, see you in the lobby"

-"Oh, see you later oppa." she smiled and let him go.

-------

In the plane he sat next to her. "Hey." he said and she smiled to him.

-"Look at that, ya! Monday couple what'ur doin' there ?" yelled HaHa as he munched is food.

-"Hey~ Noona was supposed to sat next to me"

-"Ya KwangSoo-ya, sat next to me, you're my couple"

-"Yeah, KwangSoo-ah, SukJin oppa's right, sit next to your EasyBrother !"

-"Noona, how can you let me down like this ?" but Jihyo ignored him and he sat next to SukJin.

 

After a while, some of the member felt asleep, other were watching intensely a movie when Gary took Jihyo's hand and hold it, she watched him surprised, he smiled at her: "Because we're family" he said and she just letted him hold her hand for the whole of the flight.

---------

The next monday both of them were reunited to film RunningMan again, Jihyo arrieved the last and Gary went to her for a hug as a greeting, he then gave her an ice americano coffee and she hugged the other member to greet them.

During breaks MondayCouple were together, clinging to each other, it surprised the cast, they did not know what had happen for them to be like this.

Weeks passed and each monday Jihyo and Gary were always together, joking around, speaking music (Gary tried to explain her how works the world of his music). They were having more and more skinship, holding each other's hand, hugging as a greeting and as a goodbye, Gary often pinched her cheeks or her nose when he was jooking with her and she was sometimes pinching his belly or hitting him slightly on his chest. It was as if they were together without being together, they knew there was something between them but not one dared to confessed to the other or to put word on their feelings.

One monday after filming Gary escorted Jihyo to her car and kissed her on her cheek. She was a little surprised but she was smiling, she looked at him and he said: "Because we're family". She nooded and got in her car. Both of them knew it was a lie, just something to cover up what they really felt.

After some times, kissing her on her cheek as a greeting or a teasing became an habbit of him, as well as she started kissing his cheek as well. The first time she kissed him on his cheek he was really surprised. Even if he was often kissing her he did not execpted her to do it, she smiled at his shocked face. "Because we're family" she said and leaved sticking out her tongue.

The other member were watching them wondering what was happening, what game we're they playing. One day as Jihyo kissed his cheek during a break when they were alone in one of the hallway of SBS building Gary pulled her in an empty room, he hold her on her shoulder, she looked at him waiting, she thought he was about to say something to her or to pinch her or even maybe to kiss her cheek to but what he did was out of her exeptation. He leaned forward and kiss her on the lips, a sweet long kiss. He slightly moved his lips on hers but she was to shocked to respond to it, she frozed the moment his lips touched hers, and when he moved his on hers she opened her eyes widely, then closed them to enjoy the warm sensation. After what seemed to them like an eternity he broke the kiss, pulled her backward to face her, smiled at her blushing face. "Because we're more than just family" he said, then sticked out his tongue and leaved the room, leaving her behind and he went resumed filming like nothing happened. She touched her lips, smiled from ear to ear and hurry to resumed filming too.....

 

Here a little one shot, I had that idea trotting in my head for quite long and I was finally able to write it. Sorry it's short and maybe not really interesting... But still hope some of you will enjoy and as usual thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting. See ya~~