Short One Shot: Sick

MondayCouple's one shot story

"The number you're trying to reach is not available for now"
 

He sighed and hang up. He has been trying to contact her all day long but she hasn't answer nor to his text nor to his call. It's been three days since they last spoke, he knew she was busy this week but yesterday and today were supposed to be her day off. When she hadn't answer his call or text the yesterday he thought that she must be sleeping and decided to let her rest all day because she needed to but as for today he had plan to spend his day with her, he even cleared his schedchules for that. So when she still did not answer he became a little upset. "Aish, this girl, is she mad about something ?" he thought and sighed heavily again.

-"What's wrong Gary-ha ?"

-"Nothing hyung."

-"Not picking up the phone ?" he asked.

-"How d'you know ?"

-"Hahaha, man you spent days checking your phone every fives minutes" Gil laughed.

-"Really?... Well, yes she's not picking up, don't know why but right now she should not work so.. Can't understand"

-"Well if she's at home you should go to her and see what's wrong." Gil advised

-"Yeah.. You're right. I'll go hyung !"

-"Ok, see you bro !"

And Gary ran to his car and drived toward Jihyo's appartement.
In front of her door he kcnocked litghtly and wait. There was no answer. Seeing her car in the parking lot he knew she must be at home so why wasn't she answering. Being annoyed he banged the door roughlty this time but there was still no answer. He decided to open himself the door. Jihyo gave him the password a long time ago and she knew the password of his home and studio but still respecting some privacy they never barged in each other's house without saying they'll come before. He typed the password and the door opened. He entered in the living room.
"Jihyo ?" he called her. "Jihyo ? You're here ?" he asked but there was no-one in the living room nor in the
kitchen. He kcnocked at the door of her bedroom and entered silently. That's when he saw her, she was in her bed sleeping, he saw her phone was beeping on the bedside table.

-"Sleepyhead you haven't heard your phone?" he asked. "Jihyo-ya~~" He tried to wake her up but she wasn't moving. Worried he went closer and sat on the edge of the bed. "Jihyo" he shook her shoulder and she opened her eyes.

-"Oppa..." she said weakly.

-"Hey, what's wrong with you ? You're so hot" he touched her forehead. "You've got fever" he said to her. She smiled to him and he helped her sat up on the bed. He stood up and opened the window to clean the air. Then went back toward her.

-"Since when are you like this ?" he asked her.

-"I don't know... I felt dizzy yesterday so I slept, but now I'm still feeling bad."

-"Aish, pabo ! Can't you call me if you're sick ?"

-"I didn't think I was sick I though I was just tired and I didn't wanted to bother you oppa".

-"You and your pride" he sighed to her. "Come on, you're so hot, stop covering yourself with the blanket it will only make your fever higher". He said and took the blanket away.

-"But I'm cold oppa" she whined to him.

-"It's because of the fever honey" he patted her head. "Don't move" he ordered her and leaved the room. He went in the bathroom and made her a bath with warm water. He went back in her room.

-"Come here" he said and pulled her up. He took her hand and dragged her to the bathroom.

-"Here, take a bath, it'll help lower your fever and because you're all sweaty now, after you'll definitly feel better." she nodded. He helped her undressing herself, first he took of her sweater, took off her belt and started ing her jeans when she touched his hand to stop him. He looked up to her.

-"Oppa.. I'm able to undress myself." she blushed. He smiled to her and kissed the tip of her nose.

-"Ok, so take your bath, relax and I'll cook something for you to eat. I bet you haven't eat today right ?"

She nodded again and he sighed, "Always remember to eat" he nagged and left her. She undressed herself and plunged her body in the bath.
In the kitchen Gary made some chicken soup and rice porridge he setted the table and waited for Jihyo to come out. After a while he started to worry, "Jihyo-ha you're ok?" he asked her but there was no answer. "Jihyo if you don't answer I'll barge in 3..2..." and she opened the door, her hair tied up in a pony tail, and only a towel covering her wet body. "Oppa, I answer you" she said in a low voice and cought. "I'm sorry, I though... I was worried". He gulped when he saw she only had a towel covering her body. "Oppa, I'll take some clothes" he touched her forehead. "You're a little less hot than before but you still have fever, don't cover youself to much ok, only tee and short ok."

-"Yes sir.." she answered him and went in her room. Meanwhile Gary took all the food he previously setted on the table and brought it to her room. When he entered she was sitting on her bed.

-"Here for you. Make sure to eat it all ok ?"

-"Arasso, Gomawo oppa..."
He smiled to her sat next to her and brushed her cheek. "Aigoo my poor baby".

-"Oppa, I'm very cold can't I take the blanket ?" she pleaded as she shivered.

-"Andwae, you're hot, it's because of the fever that you're thinking you're cole but covering yourself more will only heat your fever. Come here I'll be you heater." he said as he opened both of his arms and took her in his embrace. She was leaning on his chest and started eating.

-"It's good oppa. But I won't be able to eat everything it's too much"

-"No, no girl, you have to eat everything."

-"Then eat with me."

-"Aish... Don't look at me with those puppy eyes you know that you're making me weak." She kept looking at him and pouted her.

-"Arasso, I'll eat with you" she handed him the spoon and smiled widely. After they finished the bowl he stood up and brought everything in the kitchen, he looked for medecine but she had none so he took his car key and went at her bedroom door.

-"Baby, I'll go buy some medecine for your fever ok ?" she did not like the idea to be apart and pouted. "Hey, I'll be back right away. It will just take me fives minutes".

-"Shiro...."

-"C'mon I'll be back, plus you really need medecine. Or, no, you know what we should go see a doctor"

-"My usual doctor isn't working today, I already call her office this morning"

-"So let's go to the hospital"

-"No, if I go there it'll make a huge deal for nothing"

He gave her a "what-should-I-do-then" look and she smiled: "Arasso, go take some medecine but you have to come back asap !"

-"Of course I will" and he leaved.

When he came back she was asleep, he could hear her snoring, "she must have catch a big cold" he tought as he heard she was breathing with some difficulties. He put all the medecine with a bottle of water on the bedside table and laid down next to her on the bed, he pulled her in his arms and kissed her forehead.

-"Aigoo, my baby is really sick.." he sighed as he the back of her head. She half woke up at his word and hugged him tight. She looked up at him.

-"Oppa.."

-"Hum ?"

-"Thank you."

-"What for honey ?"

-"Being here, taking good care of me, I know you wanted us to be together, to date and have fun..."

-"There's nothing to thank me for, we're together, we're dating right now, don't you know ? It's our bed date, new style of date, and I'm having fun !" He said looking straight into her eyes and she smiled.

-"Pabo... always cheesy hu ?" she pretended to be annoyed but was still smiling to him.

-"Said the woman who's smiling foolishly right now" he and she couldn't help but to laugh.

-"You know what I meant"

-"Yes, I know. I don't care we're not going out, I rather be glued to you like this than being eating something fancy in a restaurant with a table as gap between us". He was sincere and she could tell.

-"I love you" she said out loud.

-"I love you too" and he leaned to kiss her on the lips, but soon after she broke the kiss.

-"Oppa, you'll be sick, don't..." he cut her words with his finger on her lips.

-"I don't care, I just want to kiss you, and even if I fell sick then it can't be bad because you'll be there taking care of me" and he kissed her deeply. He broke the kiss.

-"Imagining you being my personal nurse just make me want to be sick right now"

And he kissed her again, she responded the kiss, he was hugging her tight and she had her arms around his neck deppening the kiss. She was making him sick but he was making her feel better.