MondayCouple Micro-fiction 4: Tears

MondayCouple's one shot story

He entered the house he hasn't been in for long. The smell was still there. He was tired, he hasn't been sleeping well for long, he was to sad to sleep tight. He was so glad to be finally at home. The living room was dark, he wondered if she was at home. He heard a noise and switched on the light and he saw her. She was laying on the couch, her knees against her chest. There were empty beer cans on the floor.  Seeing her like this he sighed. She heard is sigh and stood up, she saw him and walked toward him. She was slightly drunk he could tell the way she walked. She looked at him and smiled a tired and sad smile while walking in his arms. "I want to sleep with you tonight" she said. He embraced her and patted her head. "I've missed being in your arms" she sighed. "I've missed you too baby" he said and kissed her head. "Oppa... Why are we always so busy ?" her voice cracked and she started sobbing in his embrace without making any noises she just cried in his arms. He hugged her tighter. "I'm sorry" he appologized. The last months have been hell for him and her. Gary had a hetic schedchule and she was also busy as usual, they could barely talk on the phone and spent their night sleeping alone when they could fall asleep. They longged for each other, they've missed each other. He couldn't count the number of time he refreshed his webpage with her name on it, the number of time he scrolled down all the pic of her he had and thoses he could find on web. She couldn't remember the number of night she spent secretly crying alone and falling asleep only when she got tired of crying. He let her cry a little because he knew she needed it. It was just a way to relive her tireness and stress, after a while she would feel better, he knew it. After a little while he broke the hug and looked at her. He wiped her tears with his thumbs. "I love everything in you excepted for those tears...." He pecked her lips. "Please don't cry" he brushed her cheeks with both his hands. She looked at him lovingly. "Can you smile that pretty smile of yours ?" he asked and she did, she felt better already by having him by her sides. "You're the prettiest when you smile, don't be sad and don't cry.. It breaks my heart knowing you're crying alone at home when I'm not there for you" He hugged her tight again. She turned her face in the crooked of his neck and inhaled his scent. She needed that so much. He did the same with hers. After a while recharging their energy thank to each other they broke the hug. She smiled at him, her eyes were tired, he could see dark-cirlces under it but her smile was honest. She was happy to see him. He put his languages in their room and took a quick shower while she got on the bed. When he got out of the bathroom she was sat on the bed, waiting him. He joined her in his boxer. He went under the blanket and covered her. He took her closer to him and she laid her head on his chest, snuggled closed to him. He embraced her waist tightly and patted her head with his other hand. "You can sleep tight tonight" he whispered to her and kissed the top of her hair. She lifted her head to face him and kissed him. "Goodnight" she wished him and hugged him close. He did the same. Both spent a really good night in so long. They were relived knowing they would have some time together because their schedchules would be less hetic during the next few months. But they knew it wouldn't last long, they were used to cherish every moments together especially after a long time of hard work.