One Shot : Kiss Number One

MondayCouple's one shot story

I came in the room and saw JongKook oppa, playing the pepero game with eonni. Their faces were close like if they were going to kiss. 

-"Omo what's that ?" I said surprised and met gary's eyes, he looked happy. I sat next to him,

-"We'll have to do it." He said happily.

When it was our turn he get up quickly and took the candy bar. We were facing each other, my heart was beating faster. I tried hard to not blush.

-"Wanna the chocolate ?" He asked me.

-"No" I answered.

He put the candy bar in his mouth, "Ho wait." He said blushing a little. They all laughed. Then we started, his face was getting closer to mine, I couldn't think proprely, I was looking straight. He turned his head, I put my lips backward, he suddenly garbbed my head. I was shocked and stopped the game, going back. 

-"Wae ? Wae ?" He asked, "Why are you reacting like that ?"

-"What are you doing ?" I asked as I blushed.

-"Jihyo-ya your head must be hold", said JongKook oppa. 

-Gary was maybe just playing the game, did I over reacted ? What are you doing song jihyo- I though 

It was our turn again, I decided to go like I do for my kiss scene in drama, without feeling. We started again, his face getting closer and closer, I put my lips back, close my eyes, our noses touched, I felt like my heart was gonna explosed, ok I wanted to go witout feeling but I couldn't. He turned his head, our bottom lips touched, I frozed, then he got back and I cut the candy bar, we won it was less than 2cm. Oppa playfully said that he wanted to tried again, challenging 0.5cm. We laughed but my heart was still beating  fast. After we had to do another mission, gary oppa had to hold me and pass under a limbo bar. I loved that filming.

After filming while everyone was leaving, gary oppa came to see me after I changed my clothes, he knocked at the door. 

-"Yes ?"

-"Jihyo-ya it's oppa can I come in ?"

"Ho yes". -Oh my. It's oppa, you have to act normal jihyo !-

He entered the room and sat next to me.

-"Are you ok ? I mean with the pepero game and those kind of stuff ? I'm sorry, I don't want you to be akward because Monday couple's going to far."  he was sincered.

-"Anio oppa, not at all, don't worry about me."

-"Are you sur ? Because if you don't like that kind of game even if it's for the show you can tell me and I'll go see the staff" 

-"No not at all oppa, I'm ok why do you think that way ?" 

-"You seemed to dislike the game, well you seemed inconfortable and akward."

-"Anoi, oppa I,.. I was just shy...."

-"Shy ? Why ? Did I made you feel unconfortable, if you wanted to do it with HaHa you could have told me it's not a problem !"

-"Oppa, I.. I wanted to do it with you..." I belived my face went red at that time. Gary suddenly grinned.

-"Really ? Well I was also happy to be in your team today and not with someone else, I'm also relieved that you played it with me and not with someone else of the cast"

I blushed. What was he saying ? 

-"Oppa, would have you been jealous if I would have did it with HaHa oppa or with JongKook oppa ?" 

He looked down.

-"Yes... Well with HaHa it would have been ok because he's married, even if I'll still be a little jealous but with JongKook hyung you can't do it ok !" he looked at me and was serious. 

-"Why ?" I asked wanting to know what he was trying to say.

-"JongKook hyung is still celibate, moreover there are a lot of fans shipping you both to be together, they call you spartace. I don't like it. You're mine on mondays !" 

I was shocked. I felt like electic waves propaging in my whole body. I tried to act normal.

-"Spartace ? What's that ? On mondays I already have a man." I said looking in his eyes. "Oppa how do you know that kind of things ?"

-"Well sometimes I saw it on twitter. They call you spartace and think that you two are dating." 

I laughed hard. "Me and JongKook oppa, hahaha it doesn't make sense, he's like my real brother." 

-"That's not what some fans think" he said annoyed 

-"Oppa why are you annoyed like that by some fans wishes ? You know that fans always imagine celebrities life and couple."

-"Yes but still, your mine on mondays and on RunningMan" he sound really jealous, he grabbed my hand. I looked at him in surprised.

-"Can you not fall for JongKook hyung ?"

-"Ya ! Kang Gary ! What are you saying ?"

-"I mean, you can date whoever you want but not someone from running man cast or staff, it'll be to hard for me." 

-"Oppa, what... What are you saying and why do you think like that."

-"Jihyo-ya... I will... Don't hate oppa after that araji ?"

-"What ?" 

His face got closer to mine, his hand still holding mine, my heart almost jumped off my chest. He was so close that I could feel his breathing our lips almost touched when I stood up and letted go of his hand. He looked at me in shame then looked at the ground thinking I rejected him.

-"Oppa... Do you.. Do you have feelings for me ?" I was shuterring.

But he didn't answered and kept staring at the ground his head low. 

-"Oppa, answer to me ? Do you... love me ?"

-_ok Song Jihyo you can do it, you have to know his feelings for you, he almost kissed you right ? So that's mean that he feels the same way as you, or maybe he wasn't going to kiss you and you became crazy._- I was lost in my though when he said :

-"What will you do if I answer yes ?" My heart skipped a beat.

-"I.. I'll tell you: me too" my sentence shoked him, he looked at me in disbelief, he stood up, faced me, grabbed my two hands and kissed me on the lips. My body frozed, I felt buterflies in my stomach. His kiss was a sweet kiss on the lips, it felt warm and safe. 

-"I love you Song Jihyo." he said looking into my eyes.

-"Me too." I answered as promise. He smiled widely and hugged me. We often hugged on Running Man but this time it was different, his hug was thighter, I had my head resting on his shoulder my noze in his neck I could smell his scent. We were hugging not wanting to break appart when someone knocked at the door,

-"Jihyo-ya are you ready ?", it was my manager oppa. We quickly break appart, "Yes I'm comming" I answered. I took my belonging and started to leave when Gary oppa grabbed my wrist he pulled me closer to him and kissed me again on the lips,

-"I'll call you" he said and then let me leave. That was when we started dating....

Hi~~ An other One Shot, I haven't finish the second part of the first one shot, "when her ex is our guest" but as I've finish this one I update. I'll update other one shot on MondayCouple kiss, just wait and see ^^