chapter 6

More Than This

Minho:

today was  the last day of filming to the beautiful you. I'm going to miss spending time with sulli  . I was really tired I  headed to the dorm where me and sulli shared  . I opened the door and the lights where off I guess she fell asleep. I went to her bed and brushed her hair away from her  face,I smiled at her loving face , her pink lips I wanted to kiss so badly. "aish, ssul do u realize how badly your oppa likes you , I can't stop thinking of you , your always on my mind , I want no one but you , you and me against the whole world , be by my side forever, tell me you like me to ,I hope you do." I whispered to her hoping I didn't wake her I got up from her bed and kissed her forehead and got to my bed and fell asleep.

 

 

 

Couple of days later: days past and me and sulli went our separate ways well I mean just went to live back with our groups , I miss her . I want her , I have to make her mine .

 

From now on im going to do what ever it takes to be with you sulli your oppa will never leave you .

 

My heart breaks because I think you don't like me , do you think of me, can we more than just friend.

 

Now it's my chance to make you like me!

 

 

 

well that's the sixth chapter hoped you like:)

 

♥All Minsulls 

   FOREVER