WGM Again!!!

More Than This

minho: As for the past few days me and sulli have been going out on dates. I was so happy that she was my girlfriend and maybe in the future my wife . As I was thinking I felt my phone buzz " who is this ?" "ah, mr. Choi this shin bo long  I'm from wgm I'm sorry to interrupt you but we still have to film you and sulli for moving in scene  , the wedding and the honeymoon ." " um yes okay I'll inform sulli" " deh, thank you" I hung up and went to the practice room I saw sulli and went to her " hey babe " " hi " she giggled " wgm 's shin bo long called me , he said we have to shoot our honeymoon scenes, wedding, and moving in scenes" " oh okay" we both smiled we both went out of the room there we found a envelope I opened it and read out loud "Dear, mr minho and miss sulli. This envelope in will give you info of your activities.(1) you will another photo shoot together (2) you both will move into a house of which we have chosen it is not the same as the other one. (3) sulli you will go shopping for a wedding dress (4) in the 2 months your WGM wedding will be on July 20, 2014 .(5) you will have your honeymoon on jeje island (6) have fun !

That is all minsul couple ♥" I stopped reading and grabbed sulli's hand we made our way to the location where wgm crew told us to meet them . We said hello and began filming . Me and sulli held hands , she held tight onto me and I kissed her forehead . " yeobo look the ocean " I sayed to her " ah oppa its beautiful !" " just like you!" she blushed as I said that the whole crew said "aw" we both laughed and made our way to the big house we where going to do our photo shoot .

 

Sulli came out  dressed with a white tshirt with black shorts well they looked like but I think they where . "yah minho stop drooling" she winked at me . I dressed with simple plan jeans  . I had my shirt off and was next to sulli " ok I need both of you to lie on the bed" we both went to the bed .as we did so we possed for every shot . Sulli was on top of me her face inches from mine . "good" the photographer said . Now we had a pillow fight, then I carried sulli , then we had to kiss , then cuddle together and last was our solo pictures . Sulli was dressed different and so was I I had a black jacket with no shirt , with pants . Sulli wore plan jeans with a bra and a jacket . We both looked at our photos and where both pleased as the photo shoot was over me and sulli got another note  the next day ."dear sulli ♥ minho  we are sorry but your house we received has to be prepared so you both have to stay in shinee house " I looked at sulli and I guess she would have to stay with us at shinee house and sleep with me . We both headed are way to shinee house " yah hyung what's with the luggage?" taemin asked " yah didn't you hear us when we said sulli and minho have to stay hear with us because there house has to be prepared dummy" onew hit taemin in the head . " aish ok ok , but where is she going to sleep?" taemin asked again . " with me dummy , she is my wife!" minho said . He grabbed sulli's hand led  her  to his room . Minho's room was big it had cream colored walls with a big king size bed , he had pictures of him and his hyungs . Photos he took himself and some of sulli when they shot to the beautiful you . She smiled at each picture and examined his room . There was alot of space  he had to big closet a big bathroom. " yah minho remember your wife had to cook for us hyung " she smiled " oppa I'll cook in the  morning since it 10 pm " " thanks sister - in law saranghae" " yah! Don't tell her that " minho through a pillow at taemin . She giggled at him , taemin left and left the two alone " oppa I'll wash up first" she kissed minho cheek and skipped to the bathroom . Minho smiled he was about to change into something comfortable but he forgot there was cameras in the room so he went to one of his hyungs bathroom .

 

20 minutes later she got out and got dressed she went out of the bathroom and found minho not there so she thought maybe he went to spend time with oppas . And he did . She then realized she has to wake up early to cook for all five of the boys so she layer down and fell asleep . And the next day with go smoothy or so she thinks ?

 

Thanks for the comments , votes and subscribes .!!!

 

Saranghae♥ All Minsulls