Shopping !

More Than This

MINHO: * beep ,beep , beep* I heard the alarm . I felt someone in my arms it was my sulli I saw that the crew left one of the camera so they can see what happened when there gone . I looked at sulli and kiss her cheek " yeobo wake up you have to go my you dress today  " she squirmed and smiled " yeobo five more minutes. " I smiled " no come on" she then got out of bed got dressed and went to eat some cereal.  we then made are way out she grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek . I smiled at her. As we walked one of the crew members was filming us we had to act but  it  wasn't acting  we where a really   real couple . We where driving . We made it to the bridal shop . " may I help you ma'ma" " deh I'm here to try some wedding dress !" sulli was excited " oh yes your the wgm couple ? " we both nodded she smiled and said"ok!" " yeobo I'll sit here and wait " sulli nodded and made her way to find dress and try them on . I was waiting patiently. As the curtain opened the first dress she wore was pretty . It was long it was sleevless with a white veil but it was to plain so. I shook my head and she said " okay " dress after dress none of looked right after the last one . The last one she wore was short they showed a milky smooth legs the dress was filled with white feathers the top was sleeveless. It showed her curves she was so gorgeous" yah yeobo? What you think?" she asked , smiling " I love it just how I love you" she smiled , I walked up to her and held her by the shoulders " I wish the wedding was sooner" she smiled and looked into my eyes,  bend down and went to kiss her . I loved her so much I knew after our episode was over we wouldn't be married . So I'm gonna ask her father to get married I love her . I pulled away and looked at her , she blushed. tHe time we had was amazing I loved every minute and every hour . In a month will be married for the next episode we will broadcast .

 

May we be happy forever with my sulli .

 

hoped you liked it !:)

 

Saranghae♡미ㅣ ㅡㅑㅜ녀ㅣㅣㄴ