the shopping, the wedding !

More Than This

suLli:

 

Omg the church looks amazing I'm so happy I'm getting married to the love of my life Minho! We already got my dress . Its white ( well ofcours) the back of the dress will reveal my back . The front cuts of for cleavage . Minho he got a white tux with a green tie . I'm so happy now it's just time to go buy brides maids dresses ! Me , Krystal, Luna and Victoria went shopping while amber went with the boys . I chose all three dresses for them they where light green it look beautiful on them . In so excited only 5 more days left and ill be married to Choi Minho !

 

Minho: god I can't believe I'm marrying sulli . " yah Minho so you and sulli where are you going for the honeymoon?" ones asked " well we are going back to jeje . " " oh are you going to u know ?" jong hyun asked . " I don't know !" I smiled . Only 5 more days till I'm married to that girl !!! I'm so happy ! I love her ! .

 

5 days later at 1:00 pm @ the church :

 

" bride are you dressed " " yes " a man walked it in it was my dad " appa !" I ran to him and hugged him " my little girl you look beautiful " he smiled " you ready?" he asked  " yes appa more than anything !"

 

Minho: I'm waiting at the altar to see my bride . I was nervous my palms where sweating . " yah Minho calm down!" taemin said . I smiled and nodded . The music started to play omg the brides maids are first then sulli . Omg I can't see her where is she omg there she is ! " calm down " I thought . " wow she looked gorgeous!" I said to myself . She smiled at me . Her father put his hand on sulli and gave her to me " take care of my little girl!" he told me " yes sir!" " call me appa " I nodded and took sulli . We both smiled and the priest began . " sulli the first time I saw you was when we where in high school . You where beautiful in my eyes . Then when I found out you where going. To debut with me I was happy I thought I wouldn't see you again . I'm glad we got. tO work on dramas together because it made me fall in love with you !" I smiled I saw her tearing up . " Minho I love you , when I first met you I thought wow he is really good looking , we became besties ! In glad as you said that we got to work together on dramas I gotten closer to you after all these years I have fallin deeply in love with you !" she smiled at me and I smiled . The priest smiled and asked yes if we would put on the rings sulli was with a medium size diamond ! She smiled at me and put on my ring . "  i now pronouce you Mr. And mrs choi minho ,you may kiss your bride minho!" I took her veil and planned my lips on here " saranghae   sulli" " I love you to" we kissed again . Everyone clapped . I'm so glad I'm married to her , now it's time for the honey moon .

 

Hoped you liked it !:)