Past

More Than This

Why why must the time go slow ? it's already 2:00 am and I have school tomorrow im new to KHS . My name is Choi jinri ,But I prefer sulli im 18 years . I love singing dancing and acting .

 

*Beep Beep Beep* the alarm woke me up , I got dress for my first day of school and my first year being a senior . I went down stairs to eat breakfast with the family .

"Omma , Appa im going now I love you!" I kissed both there cheeks and headed to school and parked in a parking spot . I went to the schools office and they gave me a slip of all my classes . I walked in my frst class everyone stared .

"Oh you must be jinri ? I'm mrs lee "

 

" Deh im jinri but I prefer sulli" I smiled and bowed .

 

" you can sit next to mr.choi" she looked at the young boy who was smiling and waved . I smiled and went to sit next to him .

 

" Hi , im minho " he smiled

 

" hi im sulli" we sat in our seats he asked me where I came from what where my hobbies , we both likead to sing and dances and acting .

 

Lunch: I sat at an empty table and ate silently .

 

"hey sulli may we sit with you ?" minho approached with all his friends .

 

"sure"

 

"oh these our my friends taemin , key,onew,jonghyun,Luna,Krystal,Victoria and amber" they all greeted her and talked through out the whole lunch period .

I became real close to Luna, Krystal, Victoria, and Amber .

They all sang danced amber of course she raps , she totally beast . We decided that since we all sang and danced we should from a group and try out for s.m entertainment and form a girl group . They all agreed , but they didn't know that the boys where going to try for boy group for sm entertainment.

 

couple of years later~

 

They deputed and the girls where called f(x) and the boys called SHINEe . Minho was excited because his dream is coming true and that he gets to spend time with sulli.

 

 

 

Ugh so tired lately been watching kDramas all night Ha

 

Well I hoped you liked it

 

Really love minsul

 

♥ all Minsulls

 

>___<