WGM part 2

More Than This

authors  p.o.v: As the past few weeks past. The crew from wgm where now starting to film minho and sulli . minho bought sulli a ring to make it look real . She was happy the couple minsul went on a few dates to film . Minho was trying so hard to tell sulli his feelings but he got nervous . Now the crew where filming sulli and minho photo shoot .

 

Sulli: today minho and I are doing a wgm shoot . I was wearing a floral white dress . I got out of the dressing room and saw minho . He was dressed in a white tuxedo I smiled . "if only this was real" I thought. He turned a wrong and his eyes where amazed " wow my yeobo looks beautiful !" minho kissed her hand and placed it on his arm as he did this sulli's face had turned red she liked that minho was doing this she was waiting for the right time to tell him. She likes him . As the photo shoot was going very well the photographer wanted sulli and minho to kiss . They did not argue they did so they kissed each other minho had his hands on sulli's back he planned soft kisses on her lips , this made sulli moan , he smiled during the kiss . "okay that's good" they both pulled away and looked at each other . They both smiled and sighed with joy . The photo shoot was now over .

 

The next day minho and sulli had to move in a house they both drove to the house . It was small but beautiful gor the couple . The walked in hand  and hand because the crew was filming . Minho then opened the door and carried her "yeobo isn't it nice?" minho asked "deh!" they both smiled they unpacked there things and cooked dinner . They ate peacefully . minho decide to go bathe first so he left sulli to clean . As minho was bathing sulli went up the stairs to set the bed for sleeping she set minho pajamas on the bed and put a cup of tea on the bed side table for him . "Is this how it feels to be a wife" she thought . She went back down stairs and the tv . Mingo got out of the shower and smiled at his pajamas"she even put this here " he smiled at the thought he put on his clothes and drank the tea she prepared for him . He went down stairs to go see sulli . He saw her watching tv . He sat next to her and he smiled both talked about things . " minho I think it's time to go to bed im tired " "okay yeobo" he smiled he realized he still had to call her yeobo because of the hidden cameras. They both got into there bed and kissed each other.

 

couple of months past filming was over both sulli and minho spent alot of time together . Sulli kept the ring minho bought and minho he just kissed her on the cheeks while no one watched . He then knew it was time to tell her he loves her !