wgm wedding !

More Than This

Sulli: today me and Minho our going to have our wgm wedding. We were bow in the altar everyone of our group members  where there Minho was by my side " imagaune if thus was real yeobo!" Minho said with a smile. They than bgan the ceremony they both said our I do 's. the priest looked at us and told Minho to kiss me . He smiled and both his hands on his cheek and pressed his lips on mine . Our griup members cheered.

couple of months later:

tHe honeymoon we went to jeje island there we spent everyday with each other . We spent 6 months there . It was now time to go home  . Me and Minho would bit be married anymore . The show was over and we had to go back to our groups move out of our home and go to the dorms I'm going to miss Minho . I love him so much . As we where at the airport Minho smiled the whole time and turned to me " sulli ?" " wae?" " would you marry me for real?" I looked at him for real thus time thinking I'm actually going to have a real wedding with my friends family and a real priest!!! " yes" we both smiled and kissed each other and said I love you ! I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this man that I love dearly thank you Minho saranghae!!!

 

Sorry it was short but the real wedding between them is gonna be amazing !!!:)