the happy ending

More Than This

Author: As years passed sulli and Minho has have a happy marriage they had a baby girl named  daisy . They both continued with singing with there groups they took daisy on tour with then they where. A happy family . " I love you my beautiful girls " Minho peked his wife on her lips and kissed his baby girls forehead he than went on stage to perform with shinee . Sulli was happy with her husband Minho and there baby .

 

Dear diary,

 

I have never been so happy in my life I love him , I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl daisy Choi ( Choi daisy) I don't want nothing to ruin my happiness. " she than locked her diary and looked a Miho he smiled and kissed his wife " I love you" " I love you to" they both new the future was holding. More for them as they both sat down they both kissed there young child and both said at the same time " are love is More Than This !" they both smiled and had there happy ending.

 

 It Began as a high school crush , then to a idol crush both appeared on variety shows and showed there feelings for each other . They both new they loved wachother so they could be for mare than this !

 

Hoped you liked it I really enjoyed writing this story ! Well I have 2 upcoming  stories hope you will read ( one and only love) and ( tothebeautifulyou*beginningandend*) minsul stories hope you'll. Check it out

 

minsull forever !