Honeymoon

More Than This

Author: as time passed sulli and Minho where now boarding the  plane to  jeje . " babe do you wanna rest when we go to the house ?" Minho asked sulli . They both rented a little house for their  honeymoon . It was now 5:00 pm sulli and Minho was now in jeje . They both walked hand and hand smiling . Sulli was really tired she just wanted to sleep the whole time . Minho then he carried sulli bridle style . She giggled  " mysarang stop it " she then went to the bed and wanted minho to  rest to .

 

Sulli: as I layer on the bed Minho was holding " I love you " he whispered in my ear . " I love you too" I kissed his lips . He then turned me around to sleep . I fell asleep fast I didn't wake up till the next morning . I decided since Minho was asleep  I would make him breakfast . I walked to the kitchen and decided to make American breakfast . Hmm some eggs, sausages, pancakes. Mmm sounds nice . I began to cook .

 

Minho: god I'm so tired . I'm gonna hold my sulli. " huh where is she ?" he than popped out of bed, I went to see if she was in the bathroom,no , went to the other bedroom , no, I checked the kitchen , yes . " hey baby I thought you left " she smiled and set the breakfast down " now why would I leave my love" she then walked to me and kissed me . I smiled at her . Today we decided to go site seeing . We had an amazing day I love her .

 

Hoped you like it