I like you

More Than This

Sulli:everyone left and me and minho where left alone . He sat in front of me and wiped my tears " listen.."" they both said" um you go first minho!" he then went first " listen I have to tell you something , today my omma called me and she wanted to tell im getting married..." he then stopped to look at sulli who's eyes where watering again " but I said no" " why?" she asked " well because I love someone " " oh" she was disappointed but why ? " what happened to you why you crying like this sulli ?" she then looked at him and told him he was sad . She then grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes " can you tell me who you are in love with?" he then smiled and nodded " well Ive liked this girl since high school . I came here with her and now she is  famous like me , what im trying to say is I love her with all my heart and I won't let anyone get in the way , and that girl is sitting right in front of me " sulli looked up and smiled " really?" " deh!  sulli saranghae!" " Choi minho I like you to sanghae " he then hugged sulli and was happy he had sulli . She loved him he loved her . He kissed sulli. Sulli kissed him both where happy . But what about there marriages . Will there parents break them up or will they approve of there love?