chapter 13

More Than This

Sulli: it has been exactly two weeks since me and minho become a couple . I was so happy , I love him. He was such a romantic he to me to the beach where we had a candle lit dinner . (sigh) but I haven't told my parents about minho. I haven't talk to them for two weeks . Anyways me and the group are filming our new music video called "Red Light" . I was excited the costumes where amazing . I then looked at the door that opened and saw all the shinee . I saw minho looking at me " OPPA!" I ran to him he smiled and hugged me " ah my sulli I missed you babe !" I smiled and hugged him he then kissed me . " oh by the way  you look y" I blushed I did actually I wore shirt black shorts that revealed my milky skin I wore a black and white blazer  , my hair was curly and had light make up . I sayed good bye to my oppa .

 

Minho: as I walked in on the set of f(x) new song red light I was trying to find her "Yah Choi minho she is right there!" jonghyun said . Minho walked to his girlfriend " ahh sulli I missed you!" she hugged me .i examined her body she wore black short shorts with a black and white  blazer with black heels . She looked y I wanted to have all to myself but I couldn't "Aish minho  stop thinking of her with your dirty thoughts !" I whispered to myself . I then walked out to get air for I won't have to see her dancing  .she drives me insane aish! 

 

Sulli: we where done filming, I went to go find my oppa  "oppa!" I ran to him , he turned around and smiled " are you done" "deh" he kissed me I kissed him back "haha sulli you drive me crazy" I smiled I know what he meant and he drove me crazy to , I bit my lip he smiled and pinned me to the wall " sulli do you know what you do to me baby?" I smiled at him " no , but why don't you show me?" I winked at him he kissed me passionatly i moaned between the kisses. Everything was perfect right now but until I heard something " gmmhmh !" I heard someone clear there thought I saw who it was appa "Appa!?" he was looking at me and minho and smiled "come with me both of you , we have to talk!" we both walked with my appa I wonder what he is gonna say .?

 

 

 

~To be continued~

 

Sorry but im tired so heading off to bed  , tomorrow I will finsh the next  chapter , and by the way thanks for all the nice comments :)!

 

♥All Minsulls forever

 

~melody