arranged marriage

More Than This

 Sulli: I wonder why my parents wanted me to see them. God I hope its bit about business you see my parents own the most famouse fashion company . I walked into my Appas office and my omma was on his side she smiled and greeted  sulli "sulli please sit we have to talk " "about?" he then looked at me seriously" I've decided to choose you a husband his name is lee Hyun hee he is the owner of lee Hyun hotel he is very nice he is handsome and he said he would take care of you and take care of my business" she then yelled "APPA HOW CAN YOU DO THIS ? HUH? YOU KNOW I LOVE MINHO OPPA AND THEN YOU CHOOSE SOMEONE FOR ME TO MARRY JUST FOR BUISNESS ?" " yah sulli maybe you can forget about that minho kid and be with lee h..." "NO APPA IM LEAVING IM NOT GONNA MARRY LEE WHOEVER HE IS TELL HIM TO FORGET IT !!!" I walked out and cried . I drove off to see the girls.

 

minho: I got a call from my omma she said it was urgent she works at my appas company  , my appa died  when I was twelve my omma  took over his company . " ah minho my baby you made it this is lee gong shin" I bowed and said hello " omma so what do you wanna discuss?" she then looked mr. Gong shin and he looked at me ." listen minho I want you to marry my daughter I think it would be good for our company" I looked at him I was shocked " im sorry sir but I love someone I can't marry anyone but this girl I love she means everything to me im sorry " I got up and walked away I then hear him say that I'll regret it but I didn't care . I had to go see sulli , I have to tell her.

 

Sulli: " Wait they what" f(x) girls said at the same time

 

" they said I have to marry him" I cried

 

" but minho?" amber said while hugging sulli

 

" don't know I love  him I can't loose him . I wanna marry him"

 

" well why don't you tell him?" Krystal asked

 

" I don't know !" I cried more I heard the door open and saw all the shines boys . Minho ran to me " kechana? What's wrong did someone hurt you?" he hugged me . Everyone then left and me and minho where alone .

 

it was time to tell him my feelings !