Annoying

More Than This

Hey guys I'm going to right this part of the story based on wgm season 2 ep 24 of gain and Jo kwon so sulli wil be in gain position and minho will be on Jo kwon position .

 

Sulli: I got up and got dressed I woke up all the oppas and started  my way to the kitchen . " sister in law can you cook me a steamed egg " key asked " oh sulli can you cook us mushroom stew " onew  asked " and meat" taemin asked . She looked at all of them and smiled and nodded as she was cutting she heard the door open she heard female voices "oppas we came for breakfast " " bwoh?" I asked " ahhh sulli we missed you!" as all the FX girls hugged there member . She then looked at minho " yah yeobo I was being nice" " aish" she walked to the kitchen and continues chopping the mushrooms " yeobo be careful" minho said " I am but your making me nervous" " this is the first time someone's opened that frigde" jonhyung said

" ah cute cute!" minho said " wae? Me?" " no mushroom so cute" she hit minho and told him to get out. He left and talked to everyone they planned to get sulli annoyed and they went with the plan " aish I'm so hungry!!!" onew said" its almost done" as she said that key went into the kitchen to snack on minho told him to get out that his wife was cooking they all laughed and onew told to key to get out . " yah sulli hurry" Victoria said. " aish unnie!!!" they all silently giggled and went on to think of things . She was now putting the meat and all food to the table . " we will eat well" they all said " wow Mmm" amber said with key . They all digged in minho said it was delicious ." ohh its really good!" taemin said . " hyungsoonim (sister in law) its tasty" said onew . She smiled and thanked him for the complement." who's food is better minho your mom's or your wife?" jonhyung asked " wife!" minho said with his mouth fool" they laughed and are more . " do you cook for the girls" the girls laughed and said no . She smiled and laughed .

 

Sulli finished and told minhi to eat more " yah make more meat" she looked at minho she was tired but did not wanna argue . So she went to cook meat. She was cooking bacon " be careful yeobo" " uh go away!" she told minho . He was making me nervous . Its scary . She layes down on the couch and he fed sulli . Key and taemin fed each other . " dessert?" minho asked sulli smiled and turned away to lay down. " in tired" " " yah" " you guys stop" " come on" "ahhhhh" .. " I want coffee" taemin said . She thought it was ridiculous. She got up and cut there fruit and was mad here she said she walked out to another room " hyunsoonim I want peach"  aish ... She went back and she can here everyone laugh " yah yeobo why you yelling " minho repeated she gave them a peach and walked out again . She was annoyed minho walked out and followed " yah yeobo come on " she went with him " im sorry" she smiled and forgave him and the others they had a good day right after the morning .

 

hoped you liked it!:)

 

Saranghae♥ 미ㅣ ㅡㅑㅜㄴㅕㅣ'ㄴ