. Chapter Five .

I Can See You

|Chanyeol’s POV|

This is weird. Like hell weird. I had searched for him in the Hell but he’s not there. I ruffle my hair frustrated. Where is Kris? I must tell him about Kai and Kyungsoo, and about Eunsoo. I stop walking and teleport to Eunsoo’s room. She’s not there so I decided to go to the kitchen. Not here too. I walk towards swing and saw her with her eyes close. It was then I saw her cat. Why does it look so familiar? It opens his eyes to reveal red-velvet coloured eyes.

“KRIS!”

It comes out from my mouth. It makes me more angry when he is there, looking so comfortable in Eunsoo’s embrace. A small annoying smile curl on his cat’s face (if that even makes sense). The cat winks and nuzzles closer towards Eunsoo.

“Eunsoo! Let go of that cat! There’s my friend in it.” Eunsoo shook her head while letting out an amused chuckle. “Demon, don’t go screaming like a jealous freak. It’s just a cat.”

“I warned you Eunsoo. It’s my friend. Let go of it this instant!” Eunsoo chuckled again before hugging her cat some more. “Look, it is just a cat. Stop screaming.” That was when she senses that something is wrong. Too wrong to be true. Her cat’s eyes are red-velvet-coloured!

Eunsoo throws the cat away and hides behind me.

|Nobody’s POV|

“Kris, please. Get out from there I know it’s cramped and too small for you so get out from there right now.” Chanyeol begs.

Chanyeol hides Eunsoo behind him. Slowly, black glows appear again and a tall man appears. Just like Chanyeol but he is taller. He yawns slightly. “Oh God, it was so small in there!” He exclaimed.

Eunsoo nuzzles onto his back and his shirts keep getting wet.

“Stupid demon! Kris you made her cry!” Chanyeol grows angrier.

Eunsoo goes out from her hiding place to see a very horrifying thing. Her sweetie, her favourite, her everything. Is now lying limply on the floor. No heartbeat at all. It takes an accurate 1.9 seconds for her to grab the cat and hug it before breaking into tears.

Brownie was a gift from Kyungsoo. She got if for passing the exams with flying colours. But now, everything is gone. She looks at Kris before pointing at him. Terrified. “You! You killed my cat. I hate you. You are weird and scary get out from my house!” As soon as she stops, she fall and Chanyeol catches her just in time.

“She fainted. And thanks to your stupidity Kris~” There comes sarcasm from Chanyeol.

“Her cat is so fluffy and cute, you cannot blame for killing it before getting into it!” He defends. “You are not a kid, Kris.” Chanyeol let out a sigh before carrying Eunsoo bridal crystal. “Bury it; I don’t want to see any of its trace after this.”

He walks towards Eunsoo’s room before laying her body so gently on her bed. He wipes the tears stained face of hers and kisses her temple. He tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear before leaving her alone for a good rest.

He goes downstairs to see Kris kneeling beside Brownie’s grave. He slung his arm around Kris’ shoulder before letting out a chuckle.

“Apologize Kris, I know you are guilty.” “And one more thing, Eunsoo, is my future wife. I love her so much that’s why I was so angry when you were with her.”

“God, I don’t know how I can forget to tell you this but Kyungsoo and Kai, the angels are here. And they are Eunsoo’s friend.”

Kris freezes before letting out a curse that Chanyeol can’t catch. “Let’s go back to hell.”

“And what? Leave my future wife alone? Hell no!” “Then bring her along!” “But I gave a month for her to think about it.” A sigh escapes Kris’ mouth and he inhales in defeat. “Then we are going to stay here.”

--

Eunsoo opens her eyes slowly. Closing them back when glow hit her eyes so urgently. There, she is standing on a quiet, dark road. She starts to walk around. This looks familiar. It hits her. Then, a familiar looking car passes by. Why everything does seem so familiar?

Eunsoo stops on her track and turn to look at the car’s owner. It hits her. It was her parent’s car! She screams for them with all her might and start to run after them.

She was stopped from the sudden thunder. Come white light and red-blackish light from the sky. It scared her but she cares for her parents too. She wants to warn them but everything is too late. Her parent’s car explodes.

The glows then come toward her and surround her. Tears roll down her face as she tries hard to catch the sight of the glow. Her knees weaken and she falls on her knees. She calmed herself and looks at the light. It is not a light. It is 4 men. The red blackish light formed 2 tall guys with black wings. On the other hand, the white light reveal 2 shorter men with white guys.

This is scary. Scarier than a ghost. She screams with all her might.

“AAAHHHHH!!!!” Eunsoo wakes up. Her eyes wide open and sweat bead form on her forehead. Chanyeol hugs Eunsoo tightly. “Hey what’s wrong Eunsoo?” Eunsoo broke into tears again and she rest against Chanyeol’s broad chest. Chanyeol runs his finger through Eunsoo’s hair.

“My parents- Crash- Dead-” It comes out from . “I saw 4 men! Red-blackish and white glows!”

“Eunsoo, calm down! It is just a dream.” Chanyeol assures.  He embraces Eunsoo tighter and rocks her to sleep before looking at Kris.

This is bad.

.............................................................................

A/N: Heyya! I'm back with chapter five. So, is my fic okay? *raise a brow* I hope you all like to read my story. Seriously, i love to read comments from my readers. Thank you for commenting. *Bows until reach floor.*  Oh, I was fangirling just now because of Kai's, Chanyeol's, Xiumin's and Sehun's insta. omgee.. I'm fangirling like asdfghjkl. hahaha. They are so cute and handsome. *clap hands like a kid* okay. enough. so, thank you for reading this fanfic. I will be hiatus until next year. Tata.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nope. Just kidding! wahaha! 

  sorry. I'm a bit bored. *sighs*

so, before I leave... I left you guys with these gifs. LMAO. haha. bye. thank you for commenting, subscribing and commenting this fic. *bows repeatedly* Ok. tata.

   (LOL)         HAHAHA! okay. enough.

Ending:  (lol. i laugh at this gif too. help!)

-exostands-

EDITED [140913]