. Chapter Twenty

I Can See You

|Nobody’s POV|

The bell rings loudly and Eunsoo curses slightly. “Who is it right now?” Eunsoo mutters lazily as she goes downstairs. It’s 10 in the morning and she’s still in her pyjama. Come on it is Saturday~ the bell ring again and Eunsoo walks faster.

“Coming~” She says as she turns the knob. “Can I help you?” Eunsoo asks with her eyes closed. “Eunsoo?” Junmyeon asks, confused. Eunsoo’s eyes widen and she jumps to hug her brother. “Oppa! I miss you!” Eunsoo squeals.

The both pull away from each other and Junmyeon lets out a chuckle. “Did you go clubbing last night? You are in a mess right now! Are you sober now? Do you want me to make a hangover soup for you?” Junmyeon asks as he ruffles Eunsoo’s hair.

Eunsoo frowns as she shook her head. “I didn’t go to any club last night and I don’t need a hangover soup oppa.” Eunsoo opens the door wide and motion the two to come in. “Do you want me to make something for you?” Eunsoo asks. “Yes, I need you to take a bath.” Junmyeon teases Eunsoo.

“Go away oppa~” Eunsoo says as she glances at Lay. She goes upstairs while the two takes a visit around the house. Eunsoo remembers about yesterday and her face changes.

She remembers how Yongguk had cried on the phone when he called Eunsoo. Yongguk told her that Daehyun was found dead in storage at the university. While Eunsoo was on the phone with Yongguk, Daehyun’s soul visited Eunsoo and sits beside her, hearing the conversation.

Eunsoo cried all night in front of Daehyun’s soul as she apologizes truly. She wants to spend some time with Daehyun and she did it last night. They start talking from 10.00 PM until 3 in the morning. She doesn’t even realize that Daehyun had gone.

---

|Eunsoo’s POV|

I sit on the bed quietly. The incident happened last night is seriously getting on me. Chanyeol peeks through the door and give me a smile. “Eunsoo!” I smile at him and pat the seat beside me. “Are you okay, my dear?” Chanyeol asks. “No, not at all.” I answer him.

Chanyeol pats my back gently. “It’s Sehun’s fault, not yours.” Chanyeol assures. “No, Daehyun died because of me.” I heave a deep breath. Chanyeol gives a soothing kiss on my forehead and sits behind me. He runs his finger through my hair and I close my eyes, appreciating his gentle moves.

He gathers my hair and ties it with my hair band. His moves are so gentle I feel like sleeping. My face turns crimson red. I count in my head and let out a heavy sigh. There two weeks more before I have to give him my answer. He is getting weaker but I don’t want to leave Junmyeon alone.

Chanyeol coughs a bit and turn me to face him. “Done.” Chanyeol smiles as he pulls me into his embrace. “I love you.” He says as he takes a deep breath. His chest is hurting but he is acting fine.

“Leave me Chanyeol; don’t sacrifice yourself because of me.” I say and look into his eyes deeply. His eyes slowly turns red but I hold his hand tightly.

I know this hurts, but this if for you, demon.

---

|Nobody’s POV|

“Leave me Chanyeol; don’t sacrifice yourself because of me.” Eunsoo says as she looks deep into Chanyeol’s eyes. Chanyeol’s eyes slowly turn red but Eunsoo holds his hand tight.

“You mean that Eunsoo?” Chanyeol asks. Eunsoo nods as tears roll down her cheek. “You’re becoming weaker.”

Chanyeol stands up as he looks at Eunsoo in disbelief. “You really want me to leave? Do you know how much my heart hurts when I’m not around you? Do you know how much I miss you even it’s just one second without you? Do you know how much I love you?”

Chanyeol bombs Eunsoo with questions. Eunsoo guiltily looks away. “I thought I mean a lot to you, I thought you love me, I thought I am your number one priority!”

“Chanyeol…” Eunsoo manages to say something.

“Don’t say anything Eunsoo. If you want me to leave, I’m leaving.” Chanyeol says before he disappears.

I don’t want to hurt you. I want you to move on. I love you demon.

---

|Nobody’s POV|

“Oppa, I’m going to my friend’s funeral.” Eunsoo says before wearing her black socks.

“Your friend’s funeral, who is it?” Junmyeon asks in shock.

“Jung Daehyun.” Eunsoo says without looking at her brother.

“Daehyun, is he one of your best friend?” Junmyeon asks. Eunsoo nods. “He always gives me chocolates when I ask for a marshmallow.” Junmyeon smiles and pats Eunsoo’s head.

“At least I know someone that took care of you well. Send my consolations towards his family okay?” Junmyeon says before he walks towards the living room.

“One more Eunsoo, if Kyungsoo go with you, invite him for a dinner with us.” Junmyeon says.

Eunsoo nods as she walks towards her car. “Kyungsoo?”

---

|Nobody’s POV|

A lot of people came to Daehyun’s funeral. Eunsoo walks into the building and searches for Daehyun’s closest member. The group of five caught her eyes and she walks towards them. “Hey guys, are you okay?” Eunsoo asks.

The boys force a smile. “Thank you for coming, Eunsoo. We are glad to see you here.” Himchan says as tries to stop his tears. “He must be glad to see you here.” Jongup says as he takes one more tissue and shed his tears.

Eunsoo slowly walks to the place where Daehyun’s ashes box is placed and she starts crying.

Eunsoo gives him a full bow and kneel in front of his frame. “Daehyun, are you okay? I’m sorry for involving you into my mess. I didn’t mean to.”

Daehyun’s soul appears in front of Eunsoo and he smiles sadly. “It’s okay Eunsoo, don’t be sad. This is not your fault.”

Eunsoo smiles before giving Daehyun her final bow. Daehyun disappears after Yongguk pats Eunsoo’s shoulder. “I have something to talk to you.” Eunsoo follows Yongguk outside and he takes a deep breath.

“Eunsoo-ah…” Yongguk starts. “Do you know that Daehyun liked you?” He asks. Eunsoo nods slowly.

“He happens to tell you yesterday, did he tell you?” Yongguk looks at Eunsoo. “No, he didn’t tell me, but I know it since forever. I don’t want to make things awkward between us, which is why I chose to keep quiet.” Eunsoo says to Yongguk.

Yongguk nods as he stands up. “I saw Kyungsoo out there; did you come here with him?” He asks. “No.” You shook your head. “I’m going to go, let’s meet again.” Yongguk bows and Eunsoo bows back.

On your way outside, you met with Kyungsoo and you give him a small smile. “I heard that your brother wants to see me, should I go back with you.” Eunsoo nods and beam happily. “Sure, my oppa misses you badly.”

“Do you miss me?” Kyungsoo asks. “No, not at all.”

“Come on Eunsoo, forgive me.” Kyungsoo begs. “Whatever, come inside the car.”

I should stay away from demon, right?

---

...............................................................................

A/N: *cries* T^T i know... this chapter kind of... BORING!!! :C Tsk,Tsk. I'm so sad righ now. So, do enjoy this chapter,okay? Btw, thank you for still support my story. Dear upvoters and reader and commenters and subscribers, kamsahamnida.:D

-exostands-

EDITED [141220]