. Chapter Ten .

I Can See You

|Nobody’s POV|

Chanyeol looks at Eunsoo lovingly. He smiles as he wipes away the sweat on her forehead. He trails his finger slowly from her clean forehead down to her dark brown eyebrows and calm eyes; he then trails downwards her perfectly shaped nose and lastly, her pinkish lips. He remembered how close their body was when she was frightened. Chanyeol fired up when he remembered Baekhyun.

I’m going to make you suffer your afterlife, Byun Baekhyun.

Chanyeol’s thought was abruptly disturbed by sarcastic claps from Kris.

“Wow~ my friend is in a really deep love.” Kris exclaims. Chanyeol slips his hands into his jean’s pocket. “I never thought I will fall in love; but look at me right now.” Chanyeol chuckles softly.

“Sure, I don’t care if you fell in love with her but please take care of her. Remember, angels.” Kris reminds. Chanyeol’s heartbeat skips twice. Just the mention of the angel terrified him so much. “I’ll make sure Eunsoo is mine and no one can ever separate us two.” Chanyeol swears.

“What about the secret?” Kris asks. He had been bothered by it since the first time he met Eunsoo.

“I will beg for forgiveness. I will make sure she is mine.” Chanyeol replies. “What about Baekhyun?” Kris asks. “I don’t know. I just hope I can meet him again and send him to the deepest hell.” Chanyeol says, meaning every word. “I’ll help you.” Kris smirks.

---

Kyungsoo panicked. He had searched the whole university but no trace of Kim Eunsoo! He thinks hard where Eunsoo might be right now. He knew that Eunsoo was in library, but the students said the library was crushed and fortunately no one was injured. Where she is right now?

“Kai,” He calls for Kai. Kai who is drinking some beverages turn to look at Kyungsoo. “Let’s go to Eunsoo’s house.” “Now?” Kai asks. “No, when the elephant fly.” Kyungsoo said before grabbing his backpack.

---

Chanyeol puts the last garnish on his peach cobbler before continuing to make spaghetti Bolognese. He glances at the sleeping Kris and rolls his eyes. Chanyeol puts a lot of effort into the food and he smiles in satisfaction when the food is done. He takes the apron off his manly figure and throws himself on the sofa. He tries to close his eyes but someone knocks on the door. Chanyeol sighs before stand up to get the door. He almost chokes on his saliva when he saw the two angels standing in front of him.

Kai throws him a boring look and barge into the house followed by Kyungsoo. Chanyeol was disgusted by their behaviour. He wakes Kris up and told him that there are two angels in the house. Kris bolts up and runs upstairs, leaving Chanyeol alone.

Chanyeol walks upstairs and find Eunsoo whimpers in her sleep. Kyungsoo was about to take her into his arm but Chanyeol slaps his arm away and take Eunsoo in his embrace; soothing Eunsoo gently. Kyungsoo takes a deep breath before taking a step back. He notices the tension and teleports to somewhere else with Kai.

“Baekhyun let me go right now!” Eunsoo screams. “Please I don’t want to go with you!” She is still in her dream, and Chanyeol needs to stop her from sleeping.

“Eunsoo! Wake up Eunsoo, I’m here!” Chanyeol says before deciding to slap her cheek slightly. “Eunsoo, wake up! Please wake up!” Chanyeol says. It pains him to see Eunsoo screaming and whimpering like that. It hurts so much that he thinks he will die.

Eunsoo wakes up from her dream thanks to Chanyeol’s screams. She looks at Chanyeol with teary eyes before wrapping her arm around Chanyeol’s body. “I’m scared!” Chanyeol pats Eunsoo’s back soothingly. “It’s okay, I’m here.” Eunsoo sobs uncontrollably. “B-Baekhyun! He wanted me to die!” Eunsoo continues screaming. Chanyeol cupped Eunsoo’s face and wipes away her tears. “It’s okay, I’m here.” Chanyeol says before kissing Eunsoo’s temple.

Eunsoo closes her eyes. She swears she was scared, but now that she believes that Chanyeol is here, she feels so safe. Eunsoo lets out a smile and Chanyeol chuckles. “Okay now?” Chanyeol asks, concerned.

Kris lets out a soft chuckle. “Mind if I interrupt you both and say I’m starving?” 

“Demon, you cook?” Eunsoo asks, amused. Chanyeol smiles and lead Eunsoo downstairs. “Today let me treat you like a princess. I will make everything for you.” Chanyeol’s lips curl into a smile and Eunsoo chuckles.

 

Pabo Demon! I’m falling deeper onto him!

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Oh my kimchi! I was so shocked looking at the amount of subscribers. :O Thank you so much dear readers because supporting my uncool fanfic. *Hugs you all tightly* So, keep on reading it,okay?

By the way, after this chapter, that 'pathetic ghost' (follows Chanyeol's words.hehe), Baekhyun will be appear. So wait! :)) I hope you all will understand with this chapter. Eunsoo was dreaming but her dreams is real. Baekhyun in her dreams was a real Baekhyun. He appeared in Eunsoo's dream, trying to take her with him. So scared,right? 

okay. before i leave, i left you guys with exo's cute chibi gifs. Enjoy juseyo~~:

-exostands-

 

( this Hunhan gifs is so cute. Urgh! I can't!)

(And this is Krisyeol. Ayyo, Kris! Whatcha' doing with Chanyeol's hair,emm?)

( THIS CHIBI GIFS MADE ME SQUEALS LOUDLY. SERIOUSLY! it's so really cute. Luhan looks so fluffy and puffy?)

     

( this is not a gifs but it's so cute,tho. :3 )          (and lastly. Let's meet EXO's couple! It shoulde be Eunsoo beside Chanyeo. LOL.)

EDITED [140918]