. Chapter Twenty-One .

I Can See You

|Nobody’s POV|

“Long time no see, Kyungsoo!” Junmyeon smiles widely as he gives Kyungsoo a big hug. Kyungsoo smiles as he hugs Junmyeon back. “This is Lay; he’s my friend when I was outside Korea.” Junmyeon says as he introduces Lay at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo and Lay shook each other’s hand and introduces themselves. Eunsoo prepares the dinner alone in the kitchen.

I miss demon.

Eunsoo shook his thoughts away and finish the dinner. “Kyungsoo, oppa, Lay oppa, come eat.” Eunsoo calls the men from the kitchen.

Eunsoo pokes her meat slowly and stuff it into quietly. “Eunsoo, you okay?” Junmyeon asks. “I’m okay, just like always.” Junmyeon shook his head and lets out a chuckle.

“You are always noisy when Kyungsoo is around and right now you are like a sitting stature.” Junmyeon exaggerates.

“Are you guys having a fight? If that what happened, make up already~” Junmyeon says as he takes a bite of his dinner.

“Oppa, we aren’t fighting okay!” Eunsoo defends. “Okay, if you want to make it like that.” Junmyeon teases. Lay shook his head and continue eating. “Stop teasing your sister, Junmyeon.”

---

“Rock, scissor, paper!” The four of them shout. Kyungsoo and Junmyeon both show rock but Lay and Eunsoo shows scissor. Kyungsoo and Junmyeon screams in delight. “Now, I don’t have to do the dish!” Junmyeon announces.

Eunsoo rolls her eyes and she gets ready to beat Lay. “Lay oppa, you are going to do the dish!” “Rock, scissors, paper!” Junmyeon shouts.

Eunsoo shows rock but Lay shows paper. Lay shouts in a crazy manner and pats Eunsoo’s head. “Come on little sister, I’ll help you a little bit.”

“No need, I’ll do it myself.” Eunsoo walks to the sink and starts to wash every plate delicately.

“Hey Eunsoo.” Kyungsoo smiles as he puts a glove on his right hand. “Hey Kyungsoo, what are you doing here?”

“I’m helping you, can’t you see?” He asks as he takes the plate from Eunsoo’s hand and rinse the plate. “I’ll rinse, you wash it.”

After a while, the plates were washed and rinsed beautifully. Kyungsoo sprinkles some water towards Eunsoo and Eunsoo splashes water on Kyungsoo’s face playfully.

But even this, reminds me of demon. Eunsoo thought.

---

After sending Kyungsoo to his home, she goes home and decides to take a bath. She lies for a while on her bed and feels she is being watched. She opens her eyes and was greeted by Chanyeol. Eunsoo examines her darling’s face carefully.

“Are you okay?” Eunsoo asks as she stands up and walks towards Chanyeol. “I’m okay.”

Liar!

Chanyeol turns into a human and collapses in front of Eunsoo. Eunsoo’s eyes widen as she uses her full strength to put Chanyeol on her bed. Eunsoo goes into the bathroom and take a bowl of warm water with a towel.

She soaks the towel with water and dries it slightly before putting it on Chanyeol’s forehead.

She looks carefully as Chanyeol’s chest heave up and down in full difficulties. His lips are pale and he seems thinner than before. Eunsoo kiss Chanyeol’s cheek before lying beside him. “Stay healthy, demon.”

How can I let you go like this?

---

Eunsoo yawns as she hears someone knocking her room’s door. She lifts her head up and rubs her eyes. “I’m awake~” Eunsoo says half-awake.

“Eunsoo come out, we prepared the breakfast already!” Junmyeon yells from outside as he knocks again.

Eunsoo shook Chanyeol’s body but he shrugs it off and continues to sleep. “I am going in if you are not going out!” Junmyeon threatens. Eunsoo hurries to open the door and smiles at her brother.

“Wait, I am going to wash my face first.” Eunsoo says. Junmyeon looks at Eunsoo’s face weirdly. What is she hiding? Junmyeon thinks to himself. Junmyeon was about to turn around but he heard a cough. “Where did that come from?” He asks.

Dammit demon!

...............................................................................................

A/N: haha. haha. haha. sorry for the longg missing. kehkeh. *bows* mianhe.

So... 207 subscribers? Thank you so much for reading my story. and commenters.. Thank you so much. I appreciate your comments! :D So, please wait for the next chapter! Tata!

-exostands-

EDITED [141220]