. Chapter Eleven .

I Can See You

|Nobody' POV|

 

The kitchen is quiet and peaceful. Everyone is busy devouring the tasty peach cobbler made by Chanyeol. Eunsoo takes her time to eat the peach cobbler. She pokes the peach cobbler using her fork and unfortunately caught by Chanyeol. He frowns and is about to snatch the fork from her before abruptly disturbed by a loud burp. Coming from Kris.

Eunsoo looks in disgust. Kris rubs his neck awkwardly before muttering an apology. He stands up and looks at Chanyeol. “I’m going to the Hell.” He glances at Eunsoo and fake a whisper at her. “You better take care.”

With that, he disappears into reddish-black sprinkles. After he disappeared, it becomes quiet again and Eunsoo plays with her food again. Eunsoo looks at Chanyeol and give him a big smile. Chanyeol’s heart pounds hard as he tries the hardest to ignore the strong desire to kiss Eunsoo’s cheek.

“Demon, you cook very well. I’m not lying!” Eunsoo gives Chanyeol a thumb up. Chanyeol smiles in content as he replies. “Now you know that not only angel can cook well.” He rolls his eyes as he remembers how happy Eunsoo was when she received Kimchi Spaghetti few days ago.

Eunsoo blinks twice. ‘Why is he talking about angel so suddenly?’ Eunsoo looks down on her plate and starts poking the peach cobbler again. Chanyeol snatches the fork from Eunsoo’s hands and stuffs a bite onto Eunsoo’s mouth. Right after that, he stuffs one into his mouth too.

Eunsoo’s face reddened as she looks at the fork Chanyeol is holding. “Finally, I can feed you.” Chanyeol says as he looks at Eunsoo. Eunsoo looks down on her plate. ‘Pabo Demon. Why am I acting like this? Get a grip Kim Eunsoo!’

Chanyeol let out a chuckle at Eunsoo’s thought. “Why are you so cute, Eunsoo?” Chanyeol asks while patting Eunsoo’s head lightly. Chanyeol leans closer to her and looks into her eyes deeply. His heartbeat skips twice. Eunsoo’s eyes shakes in anticipation. She eventually closes her eyes as she feels Chanyeol’s breath getting closer to hers. Chanyeol cupped Eunsoo’s face and attempt to kiss Eunsoo.

Neoui nun ko ip,

Nal manjideon ne songil,

Jageun sontopkkaji da,

Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman,

Eunsoo’s eyes shot open as she pulls back from Chanyeol. Eunsoo takes her phone out and answer it without looking at the caller. “Hello, who is this?” She greets politely. Chanyeol raises a brow and Eunsoo mouthed ‘Kyungsoo’ at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes as he feels a pang of hatred.

|Chanyeol’s POV|                             

Neoui nun ko ip,

Nal manjideon ne songil,

Jageun sontopkkaji da,

Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman.

Eunsoo opens her eyes and pulls away from me. She looked shocked as she stares at me for a while before taking out her phone. I raise a brow and she mouth a ‘Kyungsoo’ at me. I roll my eyes and anger fills me suddenly.

“Kyungsoo! How are you doing? I’m fine. Don’t worry.” She lets out a laugh. “I miss you too. Want to come over? Oh my god!” She yells in shock as she saw a plate crashed onto the wall.

It was me of course. I was angry and jealous. I don’t want a man more over an angel, in this house. My eyes turned red and reddish-black sprinkles come surrounding me. I turn the crashed plates into ashes and vanishes all of it.

Eunsoo hurriedly end the call and keep her phone away. She sees a lot of the reddish black sprinkles and she feels guilty. I face the wall as I tried hard to contain the anger to myself. Suddenly I feel a pair of arm wrapped around my waist and a head resting on my back.

I feel myself calming down and the sprinkles start to vanish slowly. “I’m sorry I am really am. Please. Don’t be like this again. It worries me. A lot.” Eunsoo mutters as she tightens the hug. I let out a soft breath as I turn to face her. I position myself to have an eye contact with her. “Come on. Don’t cry.” I wipe her tears using my thumb and kiss her forehead.

Eunsoo looks at me and her lips curl into a thin smile. She cupped my face and caressed it carefully. I close my eyes, lost in her touch. I pull her closer and rest my forehead on hers.

“I love you Eunsoo. Don’t you ever dare to leave me.”

“I won’t, demon.”

But, what if one day I’m the one that will leave you? Will you forgive me? Will you remember me?

---

|Nobody’s POV|

9.00 PM.

Eunsoo sits on her bed after taking a bath. Chanyeol is downstairs. She took her phone and reads a message from Kyungsoo.

From: Kyungsoo-ah

To: Eunsoonie

Eunsoonie! Tomorrow’s classes had been cancelled because of the crashed library. Want to go out tomorrow to eat the tteokbokki at the usual place?

Eunsoo nods before typing.

To: Kyungsoo-ah

From: Eunsoonie

I’m okay with it. Had been a while since last we ate together. What time? Will Kai follow us?

From: Kyungsoo-ah

To: Eunsoonie

Around 12 noon? How about that? And Kai won’t be following us, he has works to do.

To: Kyungsoo-ah

From: Eunsoonie

Oh, it’s okay. We’ll meet tomorrow!

Eunsoo slips her feet into her bunny slippers and walks out from her room. She reached the living room and sees Chanyeol sitting on the sofa, eyes fixed on the television. Eunsoo sits beside Chanyeol and raises her brows. “Since when did you watch Inkigayo?” Chanyeol glances at Eunsoo and rests his head on Eunsoo’s shoulder. “Exo is going to perform; I know they are your favourite.” Eunsoo smiles and rest her head on Chanyeol’s head.

“I’m going to go out with Kyungsoo tomorrow. Want to come together?” Chanyeol rolls his eyes. “Of course I want to join. I’m your future husband right?” Eunsoo’s heart pound greater as she closes her eyes.

Pabo Demon! What am I going to do with you?

---

“Why? I told Kyungsoo that you are joining!” Eunsoo frowns as she stands in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiles guiltily and pats Eunsoo’s head gently. “I’m sorry Eunsoo. I don’t want to leave you but I have works to do.” Chanyeol pulls Eunsoo into his embrace and tighten his hug by minute.

“It’s okay. I don’t really mind. At least I have the whole day with my dear Kyungsoo.” Eunsoo broke the hug and smiles. Mocking Chanyeol. “No you won’t do that. You love me.” Chanyeol smirks before leaning towards Eunsoo and kisses Eunsoo’s forehead. “Goodbye baby. I’ll miss you.”

Eunsoo turns red and she looks away. “Remember, if anything happens, call my name. I’ll be there for you.” Chanyeol whispers. Eunsoo nods obediently. “Bye Chanyeol. I’ll miss you.” With that, Chanyeol disappears and Eunsoo was left alone.

Eunsoo walks slowly as she doesn’t feels like driving her car.

---

“Eunsoo! Here!” Kyungsoo waves his hand at Eunsoo. Eunsoo forced a smile and walk towards Kyungsoo. “Are you okay?” Kyungsoo asks. Eunsoo looks at Kyungsoo, confused. “Why are you asking me that? I’m okay as what you see.” Eunsoo lets out an awkward laugh.

“I heard from the students that you were there in the library.” Eunsoo stops laughing. ‘Should I tell Kyungsoo?’

On the other hand, Kyungsoo studies Eunsoo’s face. He almost sigh as he sees Eunsoo hesitating. Eunsoo finally says, “I was not there. I know about the incident from… television. Yes, television.” Eunsoo feels like slapping herself for stuttering.

Kyungsoo smiles half-heartedly. Why would you lie to me? “Anyway, what would you like to eat?” Kyungsoo motioned for a waiter to come and take the order. A tall good-looking boy come and smiles sweetly. “Hey Sungyeol!” Kyungsoo greets. “What do you want to eat, Soo Couple?”

Eunsoo frowns disapprovingly. She slaps Sungyeol’s arm and Sungyeol winces in pain. “That is what you got for calling us Soo Couple!” Sungyeol looks at Kyungsoo and smirk. “You must be tired, calming this little lion here.” Eunsoo turns her face away. “I’m not tired. Because I love her.” Kyungsoo says while looking into Eunsoo’s eyes. Both Eunsoo and Sungyeol freeze.

---

|Eunsoo’s POV|

“You must be tired, calming this little lion here.” Sungyeol says. I made a mental note to myself to kick Sungyeol someday when we meet again. “I’m not tired. Because I love her.” Kyungsoo says while looking at me.

My eyes widen. What is he talking about? Sungyeol looks at Kyungsoo and raise a brow. “You either couple or what?” Sungyeol asks. Kyungsoo stands up and smack Sungyeol’s head. “I love her as a friend you Pabo!” Kyungsoo lets out a chuckle.

“Anyway, we want a plate of tteokbokki and two cans of Mountain Dew. Kyungsoo ordered. Sungyeol write the order down. “Any more?” Kyungsoo shook his head left and right. “Okay. See you later.”

|Nobody’s POV|

“Eunsoo must be soooo happy right now, with her beloved Kyungsoo.” Kris mocks Chanyeol. The both are in Hell and currently watching a sinner getting punished. The spirit is screaming and begging for escape.

“You can’t make me jealous. We are in hell right now.”

The spirit tries to make an escape but Chanyeol makes the prison hotter and the spirit shrieks in pain.

---

|Nobody’s POV|

Eunsoo and Kyungsoo come out from the stall after saying thank you to Sungyeol. The both are going to their tuition’s place. They had always gone to the rooftop after the tuition.

Arrived there, Eunsoo squeals in delight. “I miss this place so much.” She stretches her hand wide. Breeze hits her gently. She keeps walking while closing her eye. Kyungsoo shook his head left and right. He goes closer towards Eunsoo and wraps his arm around Eunsoo’s waist.

“Careful Eunsoo, you don’t want to fell down right?” Kyungsoo asks. Eunsoo peels Kyungsoo’s arm slowly and hold the rims tighter. Her eyes darted towards a stall selling cotton candy.

“Cotton candies...” she mumbles. Kyungsoo raises a brow. “You want that?” Eunsoo nods like a little kid. “Wait here, I won’t take long.” Eunsoo lets out a chuckle.

Eunsoo looks down on the road. Her mind drifted to the ghost she met. Baekhyun, why did you jump off the building? It’s scary. I know you’re a good man though.

“You know nothing about me Eunsoo.” Eunsoo startles. She remembers this voice clearly. Sweats formed on her forehead. She turns around to look.

“Byun Baekhyun.” Eunsoo gulps her saliva. Baekhyun smiles at Eunsoo. “Nice to meet you again, Kim Eunsoo.” Eunsoo feels scarier every time Baekhyun takes a step towards her.

“Want to join me? I don’t have any friend.” Baekhyun whispers. Eunsoo calms herself. “I want to join. But, can you tell me why you are like this? You are a nice person, right?”

“I’ll let you know. But I have to bring you somewhere.”

“Where?”

“My past.”

......................................................................................

A/N: I'm sorry for the looooooooooooooooonggggggg missing~! *bows* I'm ery busy with my oral and listening test last week. again, i'm so sorry. Mianhae.....  I will update chapter twelve tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. :D I hope this chapter is not boring. The next chapter is about Baekhyun brings Eunsoo to his past. Exciting,right? LOL.

Oh, By the way.... THANK SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH BECAUSE SUBSCRIBING, UPVOTING and COMMENTING I CAN SEE YOU'S FIC! THANK YOU SO MUCH. *Hugs you all tightly* I don't know what to say anymore.. so. Enjoy your day. goodbye.

-exostands-

EDITED [141220]