Prologue

I Can See You

It's 10.00 PM and the night's breeze makes Eunsoo shivers. She is panting hard while running through the alley. The alley is quiet and she regrets using the alley to go back to her home. She keeps running and don't dare to look back. She looks back to see the ghost still chasing her. A very ugly ghost is chasing her and she is helpless. The ghost has bloody eyes, messy hair and white dress full of blood. Eunsoo huffs and bites her lower lips while running.

Yes, she can see things like that. The things normal people can't see and she hates it. She starts to realize that she can see them when she was 5 years old. She is now 22 years old and she still can see the things.

She wants to go out from the place as soon as possible. She keeps running when she feels someone pulls her from behind. She was even more shock when he feels the stranger's arm wrapped around her waist. It feels strangely warm and she feels comfortable. But then, she hears a loud shriek followed by a loud noise.

"Go back to hell and never come back."

Eunsoo hears the stranger's voice. A charming, deep and husky voice. Her heartbeat skips twice and her eyes closed by itself. She doesn't want to see who is in front of her right now.

"The stupid ghost had gone. You can open your eyes now, darling."

She feels the stranger's arm slowly loosen around her waist and she takes a step back. She opens her eyes to see the person's face but her face slowly turns to confused one.

"Who's there?" She asks. Hoping for someone's response.

Who helped me then? She wonders. Because when she opens her eyes.

No one is in front of her.

.........................................................................

A/N: Are you scared? No? Okayss. 

EDITED [ 18/7/2014 ] : Thank you Top_Seungri -sshi  ! :D