. Chapter Three .

I Can See You

|Chanyeol’s POV|

“I’m sorry but it’s my duty to stay with you.” I throw her a stupid smirk. “No you cannot!” She screams. I look at her shivering. “I can of course. I had been staying here for past 4 months.”

There’s tears pooling in her eyes and my heart softened. I take a step toward her and embrace her tightly. “Dear, think on the positive side. I will be here for you whenever you need me. You will not have any problem with the thing you can see.”

Eunsoo sobs quietly and Chanyeol pats his shoulder. Red glows start to surround him. He hates it when Eunsoo cries. “Why does this have to happen to me?” Her voice cracks. Chanyeol her hair lightly. *I don’t know why but I’m glad it happened to you.*

“Why in so many people in this world, it has to be me. In many girl, why me?” She cries hard and my shirt started to get wet. I flinch as I see her tears. I wipe the tears using my thumb and cupped her face oh so gently.

“Because God had chosen you. Because in many people you are the most special. Because in many girl, you are the most beautiful, strong girl. That’s why.”

Eunsoo looks at me with her glistening eyes. She is touched. I know. Eunsoo pushes me gently.

“You take advantage of me, demon.” She says. “Don’t be like that. I know you love my hug and you never want to let go. I know my hug is warm and you feel safe right.” “Shut up demon.”

Her face reddened and I grin. “I’m going to change. Stay here.” She says while going up.

“Babe~ Do you mean that because I had seen you-” “Shut up I told you to stay here!” She screams and for the first time in my whole life, I laugh.

I never laugh so hard like this. While waiting for her, I sit on the sofa; thinking about Kris. Speaking of Kris, where is he? His thought is disturbed by the now freshly changed Eunsoo.

|No one’s POV|

Eunsoo closes the door and wears her purple sneaker. She walks to Chanyeol and stands beside him.

“Demon, can you make this annoying red glow around you disappear?”

Chanyeol looks at her and in a swift, the red glow disappears and he is in a plain blue shirt and a pair of black jeans. To be truthful, Chanyeol’s black eyes are so charming. Okay it’s not black. It’s light brown. Eunsoo admits that he is perfect head to toe but the most perfect is his eyes. It makes people want to take the second glance.

Okay, enough praising Chanyeol.

“Great, now let’s go to the park.” He nodded and follows her. It’s not like he doesn’t know where the park is, but he feels like a child; a loved child, and of course one more, he feels like a superhero because he can protect Eunsoo.

The two reach the park by 6.00p.m. Eunsoo smiles and heave a deep breath. She always loves nature. Whatever it is, nature comes first. He loves how God had prepared a mini heaven in the world for human to appreciate.

Not only that, she feels grateful for what they put on the park. Swings, see-saw and lots of fun. Who says we have to go to bar to have some fun? Not Eunsoo. She loves how nature can make her childish personality goes out and everything just feels so carefree. She loves that.

But sometimes, even park can’t make her happy. Moreover when she just saw something. She will remember back the time where her parents had to hug her, comforting her, assuring her that everything’s gonna be okay, and she will trust them. But hey, everything never is okay. It just becomes worst and worst. Now they were gone, she only has Junmyeon, her favourite oppa.

Eunsoo’s face changed, and Chanyeol saw it. He walks toward her and give her a very comforting hug. “Don’t think of anything Eunsoo-ah, Oppa is here.” He hugs her tighter to assure her that everything is okay and nothing can scare her away.

“Demon, thank you so much. If it is not because of you then I don’t know what I am going to do right now.”

“It’s okay my dear. That’s my responsibility. To take care of my wife.”

“You never know if I am going to agree or not demon.”

“You will.”

“Will not!”

And it continues like that until Eunsoo’s phone beep. Signalling that a message had just sent to her.

 

From: Kyungsoo-ah

To: Eunsoonie

Eunsoo, where are you? I’m at your house. I want to give you my delicious Kimchi Spaghetti. Btw, my friend, Kai is here too. So, where are you? Please open the door for us.

Eunsoo widen her eyes at the sudden visit of her best friend. She felt guilty.

To: Kyungsoo-ah

From: Eunsoonie

I’m at the park. With my new friend. Your Kimchi Spaghetti? Well... Kumawo! Can we just meet here, in the park?

She looks at her message and back at Chanyeol. Did I just say that demon is my friend?

From: Kyungsoo-ah

To: Eunsoonie

You are at the park with your new friend? Who is it? Okay. Kai and I will go there. I can’t wait to know who your new friend is. Anyways, don’t go to the silent place. Go sit anywhere that are more people there, arraso?

 

To: Kyungsoo-ah

From: Eunsoonie

It’s a secret and come here so you can meet my new friend. Meet me at the gazebo that we always meet.

She sends the message and drag Chanyeol to the gazebo.

“I’m going to introduce you to a friend of mine. So, behave well!” Eunsoo says before she heard someone calling her name.

“Eunsoonie~” Eunsoo brighten up to see Kyungsoo jogging on his way with Kai following him. Chanyeol stands up and he gasps.

“.”

|Chanyeol’s POV|

“Eunsoonie~”

I heard a familiar voice and stand up. It gives me a whole 5.5 seconds to register who Eunsoo’s friends are.

The two angels. Yes, the two angels that we had met 15 years ago and had fought with Kris and me.

 “.”

...............................................................................................

A/N: sorry for late update. *bows 90 degrees* I'm so busy starting from this month until october. But, i will try to upload because of ,yeah. I love writting story. It's my hobby. Lol. Is writting is the one of hobby things? Okay forget it. OH! EXO'S HAPPY CAMP 2014 ALREADY OUT! ENG SUB!!!! I'm gonna watch it tonight after watching my favourite drama, You're Surrounded! Yehet! And yep, I know.... They are a sad part in happy camp. I will bring along a box of tissues with me. By the way, I want to say so many more lot of thank you for making me a video for my birthday. I know, you are reading this story. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I SARANG YOU! *Throws my heart* Anyways! Thank you for subscribing, reading, upvoting and commenting my fic! I just...I just don't know hwta to say... You guys makes me speechless. Thank you so very much. So, bye.

-exostands

EDITED [140913]