. Chapter Sixteen .

I Can See You

|Nobody’s POV|

Eunsoo locks the door and sits on her bed. She is holding her left wrist. She winces as she looks at her wrist. “When did this happen?” Her wrist is burning red. She tries to blow some air onto her wrist to soothe the pain.

A black coloured mark appeared on her wrist. Just like a tattoo. But it doesn’t hurt anymore. She goes into the bathroom and put her wrist under the tap. She turns on the tap and starts to rub her wrist.

“Why isn’t this disappearing?” She whispers hysterically. “Why? Why?” She sits limply in the bathroom. “This doesn’t look good.” She whispers. She stands up and tidies up herself and comes out from the bathroom. Throwing herself on the bed, she closes her eyes.

Everything will be all right tomorrow, right?

---

|Nobody’s POV|

“Chanyeol, yesterday you told me that a demon had come. And Eunsoo had locked herself in the room and didn’t even go down for dinner. Can you tell me what is happening?”

Chanyeol takes a deep breath and stuff a big bite of pancake. “I feel it, the demon, he wants something from Eunsoo.” “And what makes me feel angrier is that demon had touched Eunsoo.”

Kris widens his eyes in shock. “That doesn’t make sense. Doesn’t he know that Eunsoo is yours?”

Chanyeol shrugs it off as he sees Eunsoo come downs. She wears a long-sleeved clothes and a long blouse. She lets her hair down but Chanyeol still think Eunsoo is beautiful.

Eunsoo greets the demon and starts eating. Kris had left Chanyeol and Eunsoo alone and Chanyeol sits beside Eunsoo. “Are you okay? Did I hurt you yesterday?” Chanyeol asks concerned. “I’m okay, just a little mood swings yesterday.” Eunsoo quickly hides her left wrist from Chanyeol and continue stuffing the pancakes into .

Eunsoo takes the last one and feeds Chanyeol. After that, she kisses his forehead and washes the plate. “I’m going to the university, take care.” Eunsoo says as she walks away.

Eunsoo, what are you hiding from me?

---

|Nobody’s POV|

“Class ends here, don’t forget to complete your assignment and send it to me by next week.” Mr Han smiles and the students bow. Someone pokes Eunsoo’s shoulder and gives her a smile.

“Want to join us for lunch?” Daehyun asks. Eunsoo nods as she starts to put her books into her bag. Eunsoo walks with Daehyun to the cafeteria. On her way, she meets with Sehun and he glares at Eunsoo.

“Who is he?” He asks. “My friend, why?” “Nothing.” Sehun says as he walks away.

I don’t like them. Sehun thought as he plans something in his head.

---

|Nobody’s POV|

“Okay stop it I did it when I was six years old!” Yongguk defends. Eunsoo laughs as she covers with her hand.

“But really Yongguk, you put your hand in your nose and then put it back in your mouth? That’s disgusting!” Youngjae yells as he frowns.

Eunsoo’s shoulder shook as she tries to contain the laugh.

Without her realizing, someone is watching her.

I’ll kill them. You are mine, and only mine.

---

|Nobody’s POV|

Eunsoo stretches her arms wide. “Class ended and I finally can go back home!” She yells. “You’re going back after this?” Sehun asks as he laughs at Eunsoo.

“Of course, I’ll go back and have a warm shower and a hearty meal.” Eunsoo says as she imagine.

No you won’t go back Eunsoo~

“Eunsoo, let’s go back together!” Daehyun shouts as follows behind him. Sehun greets them politely and he turns his head at Eunsoo.

“Noona, we are going somewhere, only Daehyun hyung can accompany you back.” Zelo informs. Himchan tugs Yongguk’s shirt and go their own way.

“Let’s go Eunsoo!” Daehyun squeals. Sehun watches Eunsoo’s back view and his expression changes. “Go on Eunsoo, you won’t be going home anyway.” Sehun mutters.

---

It was nearly 7 when Eunsoo and Daehyun got to Daehyun’s car. Suddenly, Daehyun’s books dropped to the ground and he squats down to pick them up. Eunsoo takes the key and push the lock button. She got into the car and sits there while waiting for Daehyun.

It was getting darker and darker but Daehyun is not there yet. “Daehyun, you need help?” Eunsoo asks as she gets out from the car.

She looks around but there’s no Daehyun. “Did he go somewhere without letting me know?” Eunsoo mumbles to herself. She walks farther and skidded to a stop. Her eyes widen in terror as she sees Daehyun lying on road. There’s blood everywhere and Eunsoo falls on her knees.

“D-Daehyun.”  She mutters. She turns to ask for help but instead she was greeted by a tall slim boy, smiling sweetly with his red velvet-coloured eyes.

“Annyeong Kim Eunsoo, I’m Oh Sehun.”

........................................................................

A/N: Yeay! An update. I'm so happy while typing this chapter. Hope this chapter is interesting. Thank you for subscribing, upvotes and commenting. I really need comments for this chapter to know what you guys think. :)

EDITED [141220]