. Chapter Fourteen .

I Can See You

|Nobody’s POV|

“My name is Eunsoo. What about yours?”

The new student is about to introduce himself when Mr Han come into the study hall. He clumsily puts his bag on the table and greets the student. “Good morning guys, sorry for the late, I got an important work.”

The students nods politely and Mr Han turns on the projector. “All right guys, today is all about medicine and sickness.” The class went smoothly with Mr Han teaching and Eunsoo taking notes. “Take 5 guys!” He announces. Eunsoo straighten her back and heave a deep sigh. That was when she received a small yellow coloured sticky note.

I’m Oh Sehun.

Eunsoo nods and look at Sehun. Sehun gives her a wink and Eunsoo shook her head in disgust.

---

Eunsoo takes a bite of her burger and put it back in its wrap. She arranges the notes she had wrote in Mr Han’s class.

“Alone?” Eunsoo turn to look and Sehun gives her his famous killer smile. Eunsoo choke on her burger and grab her water. ‘What is he doing here?’

Sehun gives her a helping hand as he pats Eunsoo’s back gently. “I’m sorry I don’t mean to make you choke on your food.” He says apologizing. Eunsoo shook her head. “It’s okay. I’m okay now.”

Eunsoo gives Sehun an intimidating look. She doesn’t like Sehun. She doesn’t know why that is but she doesn’t like him.

“Your boyfriend must be bored because you are busy with your notes all the time.”

Eunsoo takes a deep breath to control her anger and smile sweetly. “For your information, I don’t have a boyfriend. “

“Really? I heard from the students that you are with this guy name Kyungsoo. He’s your boyfriend right? Don’t be shy~” Sehun teases. Eunsoo takes a big bite of her burger and chew it slowly.

“He’s not my boyfriend.” She defends. One more thing, she really hates to be paired with Kyungsoo. Why in so many men in this world, why must it be Kyungsoo?

“So that’s mean you are single. You don’t have any boyfriend right?” Eunsoo rolls her eyes. Is this new student flirting? “Sehun, you are so talkative.”

Sehun raises a brow innocently and stands up. “Bye.” He waves at Eunsoo but Eunsoo just chicly turn elsewhere so she doesn’t have to wave back.

“ert.”

---

The class had ended and Eunsoo is on her way to her house. She is tired, mentally and physically. She is thinking on what she has to cook for dinner. “I hope Chanyeol cooked already.”

“Tired, Eunsoo?” Daehyun asks. Eunsoo nods twice. “Very.” Daehyun ruffles Eunsoo’s hair. “Why didn’t you call Kyungsoo? He can pick you up.”

Eunsoo forces a smile. “Right now, the only thing that can enlighten me up is melon marshmallow~” Eunsoo whines. Daehyun takes out something from his jeans pocket and put it on Eunsoo’s hand. “Eat that.” Eunsoo looks weirdly at Daehyun and at the chocolate in her hand. “Are you sure you are Daehyun? Daehyun never share his food!” Eunsoo yells hysterically.

Daehyun frowns. “Eat that or I’ll eat that.” Eunsoo smiles and she pops the chocolate into . “Thank you Daehyun~” Eunsoo hugs Daehyun and let go. Daehyun bid his farewell and promise to meet tomorrow. They walk back their separate ways.

Little that Eunsoo knows, someone or something had been watching here from a far. And that something, wants Eunsoo.

---

“I’m home~” She says tiredly as she turns the knob. Her expression changes after seeing Kris. “When did you arrive? Aren’t you in Hell?” Eunsoo asks.

“We just arrived here, exactly 2 hours ago.” Kris replies while playing with Bruno. “Where’s Chanyeol?” Eunsoo suddenly feels excited. “He’s in kitchen. Preparing dinner.”

Her eyes shot wide as she hears the word dinner. She speeds off to the kitchen and her lips curl into a smile.

In front of her, Chanyeol is busy with his soup and tasting them. Eunsoo thinks of a naughty idea to surprise Chanyeol. She tip toes towards Eunsoo and stand behind him.

Without warning, Chanyeol turns his body 180° and their eyes meet. The both freeze in their spot. Eunsoo can hear Chanyeol’s steady breath clearly. And Chanyeol can smell Eunsoo’s lavender-scented shampoo so near.

Both of them push each other and their cheek turn red. Eunsoo fans herself and Chanyeol rubs his back awkwardly.

The silent eat them. They can’t talk to each other and look at each other.

Chanyeol fakes a cough and says, “Welcome home, Eunsoo.”

Eunsoo smiles and hugs Chanyeol.

Thank you, demon!

………………………………………………………………

A/N: Hey! Sorry for the late update coz i'm busy with my elder sister's daughter and stuffs. *Yawn* actually, i'm on my holiday week. today is the last day of my holiday. :( Hmm.. Another three weeks before my final exam.. *biting my nails while shivering* i'm so scared.. 

oh. in this chapter.... Daehyun and Sehun appeared! Give them a big clap! Thank you so much for who is commenting, upvoting and subscribing I Can See You. Lemme hug you guys!

-exostands-

EDITED [141220]