. Chapter One .

I Can See You

.........................................................................

Eunsoo nervously enters her home. She walks faster to the cream coloured couch and keeps her eyes glued on the floor. Her brother, Junmyeon, The CEO in their late father’s company looks at his beloved sister worriedly. He knew something had happened; the thing that had bothered his younger sister’s life.

Eunsoo sits on the couch and hand still hold her bag tightly. She bit her lower lip. Junmyeon puts aside the newspaper and hugs his sister. Eunsoo’s breaths hitch. She inhales a lot of oxygen and slowly, her tears fell on her flawless face. Junmyeon tightens his embrace around Eunsoo. He tries his hardest to calm down his sister.

Eunsoo hugs his brother tightly and buries her face on Junmyeon’s chest. Tears start to wet Junmyeon’s shirt but he doesn’t really care about that and keeps on running his fingers through Eunsoo’s hair.

Eunsoo gulps. “Op-oppa.... I’m...I’m so sca-scared...” She said between her sobs. Tears keep rolling down her face.

Junmyeon exhales and looks down. There’s nothing he can do. It’s Eunsoo’s faith. Nothing he can do except giving supports for Eunsoo. He pulls back and kiss Eunsoo’s forehead. Then, he wipes away the tears on Eunsoo’s face. He cups Eunsoo’s face and looks at her eyes. “I’m so so so sorry because.... because I can’t help you, Eunsoo. I’m very sorry.”

Eunsoo stops crying and shook her head. “No. It’s fine. This is my life. I have to accept this, right?” She tries to smile.

Junmyeon looks at his poor sister’s face and ruffles Eunsoo’s hair. “I’m sorry. Really Sorry. Can you forgive me?”

“I said its fine, oppa. I just scared.”

“If only I can exchange my life with you.... You will not be like this.”

“NO! Don’t say that! Don’t you ever repeat that sentence, oppa?”

Junmyeon bit his lower lip. “Did the ghosts still following you?”

Eunsoo widen her eyes at Junmyeon. “How can you know that I--”

Junmyeon chuckles slightly. “You always like this when the ghosts chasing you.”

Eunsoo smiles a bit. “Nope.” Junmyeon raises a brow. Eunsoo notice that and said, “Someone invisible helps me.”

Junmyeon gapes his mouth. “Is this the same invisible things that help you before?”

Eunsoo hums and looks up. “I think and it’s been three months now.”

........................................................................

After talking to Junmyeon, she went to her room. She needs sleep because tomorrow she has a class at 8.00 AM. After taking baths, she lays her back on her bed. She blinks and stares at the ceiling without any solid reason. Her mind drifts back to what happened just now.

The tight hug, the secureness she felt, the deep honey voice, the nice lavender smell…

She smiles. How come she can’t see the ‘invisible’ thing? She can sees ghost but this thing, she can’t. She sighs and suddenly, her phone beeps. Someone sent her a message. She grab her phone on the table beside her king size bed and opens the message.

From: Kyungsoo-ah

To: Eunsoonie

Eunsoonie.... Don’t forget to attend the class tomorrow.

 

Eunsoo chuckles at the sentence. Pssh. Seriously, Kyungsoo? I will not forget about the class. She shook her head slowly and begins to type.

 

To: Kyungsoo-ah

From: Eunsoonie

I will not forget about it, Mr Do Kyungsoo. See you tomorrow and please bring along your Harry Potter: Deathly Hollows. I want to borrow it.

 

From: Kyungsoonie

To: Eunsoonie

See you tomorrow too, Miss Kim Eunsoo. Yes, I will bring the Harry Potter. In exchange, you must threat me during lunch time. Deal?

 

Eunsoo let out ‘tch’ sound and reply his message.

 

To: Kyungsoo-ah

From: Eunsoonie

Deal. Anything for my Harry Potter.

 

Then, she put her phone on the table and turns off the lamp. Only a small orange lamp lightning. She lays her back and pulled up the comforter before close her eyes. Before she falls asleep, she looked at her brown Persian cat and smiled.

Pair of red eyes is watching Eunsoo. He chuckles and kneels down. His heart softened as he looks at Eunsoo’s sleeping face. Just like an angel. He caresses Eunsoo’s soft and flawless cheeks. His eyes slowly turn into black.

I really need you.

...................................................................

Eunsoo wakes up the next morning and found her windows are open widely, letting the sunlight get into her bed. She frowns and walks slowly to her window. How can my windows were open? She became confuse and glares at her doorknob. She had locked her door. No way Junmyeon entered her room and opens the windows. She shrugs and cleans herself for her university’s class.

After cleaned herself and wears suitable clothes, she slings her bag on her shoulder and walks down to the kitchen. She smells something delicious. Junmyeon must have cooks something for her. She reaches the kitchen and saw Junmyeon cooking something on the stove. She smiles and beamed. “Good morning, oppa!”

Junmyeon shocked and the spatula drops on the floor. Eunsoo just laughing and watch her brother picks up the spatula. Junmyeon pouts and pointed a Eunsoo’s face using the spatula. “If you want me to stay alive, do not, I repeat, do not do that again.”

Eunsoo bows guiltily. “I’m sorry, oppa. I promise I will not do that again.”

“Good.” Junmyeon washes the dirty spatula and dry it with a towel. Then, he uses the spatula to take the nugget. He puts the nugget in a plate and also put an egg that he had fried just now. Then, he put the plate in front of Eunsoo.

Eunsoo smells the foods and smile. “Kumawo, oppa.”

Junmyeon snorts and ruffles her head. “Eat well.”

..........................................................

“Here, your Harry Potter book.”

Eunsoo looks up and found Kyungsoo who wears a pair of black spectacles, holding a book. You take the book. “Thank you, Kyungsoo. By the way, why are you wearing that specs?”

Kyungsoo touch his specs and smiles goofily. “I can’t see clearly. So, I need specs.” Then, he sits beside Eunsoo.

Eunsoo raises her brows. “I see.”

“Why? I look nerd?”

“Nope. You look like a small kid.”

“Yaah! I’m already grown up.”

“Duuh. Whatever, Kyungsoo. Professor is already here.”

..........................................................

“Are you serious, Eunsoo?”

The smaller nods her head.

“Well, err... Thank you so much. I think I should share this Mc Donald’s with Jongin.”

Eunsoo crooks her brows. “Okay... Who’s Jongin?”

Kyungsoo hums. “My friend. The one who knows how to dance.”

Eunsoo shapes into perfect ‘O’. “Oh. I know him. Okay. Enjoy your lunch with your friend. Bye.”

“Thanks again, Eunsoonie! Take care. If anything happens, immediately call me.”

Eunsoo nodded her head and waves her hand to the worried-face Kyungsoo. Well, Kyungsoo knows about she can see the ‘things’. He always tells Eunsoo to ignore the ‘things’. But, how can she ignore the ‘things’ when the ‘things’ suddenly appears? Anyways, Kyungsoo always feels uncomfortable to let Eunsoo went back home alone and Eunsoo didn’t get why Kyungsoo is like that.

Eunsoo walks to the parking lot. The parking lot seems quiet and it’s a little creepy. She walks faster to her car. She knows something is behind her. She bit her bottom lip. Only a few steps, she will reach her car. From a far, she press the unlock button and her car beeping. Before she can reach her car, her legs had been pulled and she fell on the ground.

Okay. Too late.

She inhales deeply and turns her body to see the ugly creature. She gasps when the she saw the creature. There are a few hairs on its head, eyes are popping out from the socket and the most important, and there are no legs. And it is freaking Eunsoo out. Her breath starts to shake when the ugly creature closed their distance. Eunsoo closed her eyes and hugs her files tightly. Oh god, help me...

There’s a spooky sound out from the creature’s throat. Eunsoo gulps and tears starts to form. Someone! Help me! And her tears fall on her cheeks. Suddenly, Eunsoo hears the creature shrieks loudly and she hears a loud bam.

“You, stupid ghost, should go back to hell!” The deep voice screams. The very familiar deep voice. Eunsoo opens slowly her eyelids. She can see someone’s back view in front of her. A man who wears long; black jacket. There are red sprinkles around the man and its looks like flames. Beautiful flames. Eunsoo watch the man pulls his hand in the air. The red sprinkles moves fast to the ugly creature’s direction. It’s like attacking the ugly creature.

“Go back to hell and never comeback.”

Then, the creature lets out final shrieks. Very loud shrieks and puff away in the red-black smokes. Eunsoo can’t believe what she saw. Tears keeps on rolling down her cheeks. Her vision starts to blur. She feels her body weak. But, she forced herself to lean her back on the side of her car.

The man turns back. Eunsoo can’t see the man’s face because of her own tears. She keeps on pushing back her back even her back had reached the side of the car. The man closes their gape and looks at Eunsoo with his red eyes. Red sprinkles are still around him, moving and keeps follow him everywhere he goes.

Eunsoo closed her eyes and she can’t hold this anymore and fainted.

.....................................................................

Please say you are scared. Hahaha. Actually, I'm scared with my own story. Huh. So, is it okay? Please comment! Subscribe and upvotes. hahaha. Btw, for who is already upvote this fic, Thank You so much! *Hugs you tightly*. so, tata. 

-exostands-

EDITED [140913]