.Chapter Twelve.

I Can See You

|Nobody’s POV|

“Where?”

“My past.”

“Your past?”

“Hold my hand, tightly. Don’t ever let go. Now, close your eyes Eunsoo.”

Eunsoo closes her eyes tight and hold Baekhyun’s hand. In a second, the situation change and she hears people laughing and chatting. Where is this?

“Open your eyes, Eunsoo.”

She opens her eyes and looks carefully. ‘This is his past?’ she is in a study hall, but there’s no student and lecturer. Her eyes darted on a boy lying on the floor. Surrounded by a group of boy. Eunsoo squints her eyes. The boy was pushed and punched by the gangster-looking boys. She lets out a gasp when she finally sees the face of the pathetic boy.

“Baekhyun.” Eunsoo mutters. Baekhyun walks closer and looks painfully at his past. “That’s me. I was a loser and pathetic boy.” He sighs. Eunsoo feels so sad that she turns away from looking at the violent scene.

“Yah! Who tells you that you can look at me like that?” Eunsoo turns her head again to look at the boy who is screaming. Baekhyun had stood up and is glaring towards the boy.

“Go away Jongsuk.” Baekhyun says. “Tsk.” Jongsuk grabs Baekhyun by his collar. “You dare ask me to go away?” Jongsuk looks at Baekhyun, irritated. “You are the one who should go away, e’s son!” Jongsuk lets Baekhyun with a strong punch and he laughs together with his gang.

Baekhyun glares at Jongsuk in anger and he stands up. In a blink, Jongsuk was pushed down. Eunsoo covers using her right hand. Baekhyun had thrown some powerful punches on Jong Suk’s face.

Baekhyun’s breath is fast and his face turns red. He tries his hard to keep calm before grabbing Jongsuk by his collar. “This is my first and last warning. Don’t involve my family. Ever.”

Jongsuk pulls off from Baekhyun’s grip. He stands in front of Baekhyun with a smirk. “So I can’t talk about your family?” with every word Jongsuk says, he punches Baekhyun’s face.

But Baekhyun stays silent. “Yah! I am talking to you! Are you deaf? Just like your mother?” Jongsuk mocks Baekhyun.

Eunsoo feels so angry at Jongsuk. She feels like slapping Jong Suk’s face and shut his mouth up.

“You should just die and rot in hell!” Jongsuk yells. Baekhyun glares at Jongsuk and he throws several punches towards Jongsuk. “DON’T. INVOLVE. MY. FAMILY!” Baekhyun yells.

Jongsuk motions his gang to hold Baekhyun’s arm and Jongsuk stands in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun closes his eyes. He had always been punched by his brother that he doesn’t care anymore.

The punches were hard and Baekhyun feels like dying. The last punch is the hardest and blood spurts out from Baekhyun’s mouth.

Eunsoo is in tears and as she covers her eyes. The gang let Baekhyun down and Baekhyun lies down with a thud. Jongsuk squats down and whispers “This is what you got for punching me, e’s son.” They all laugh evilly as they leave Baekhyun alone. Jongsuk gives Baekhyun a last kick before walking away with his gang.

The students watch Baekhyun in sympathy. No one is brave enough to help him. Baekhyun stands up as he takes his bag with him. He walks towards the lecturer and ask him a permission to go back.

The lecturer gives him permission and pats Baekhyun’s head. Baekhyun bows and goes outside. He walks towards the toilet and he cleans the blood. Baekhyun heaves a deep sigh as he looks at his reflection.

He stomps out of the toilet after messaging his girlfriend. The both meet on the rooftop. Baekhyun waits there for a while before a girl come over.

“Oppa, what do you want?” Baekhyun pulls her over for a hug but the girl pushes him.

“Oppa, I can’t continue this. You are weak. I can’t always be the one protecting you. I’m the girl.”

“Yoonhyun, why are you like this? Did I do something wrong?”

“Oppa, let’s break up.” With that, Yoonhyun leaves Baekhyun alone. The future Baekhyun beside Eunsoo lets out a painful laugh.

“That was my girlfriend. We were together for almost one year when that girl suddenly asks for a break up.”

Eunsoo looks at Baekhyun in empathy. ‘Poor him.’

“My father and mother had died, my brother is a drug addict and my girlfriend had broken up with me. What’s the point of living?” He talks to himself. He walks towards the rim and hold it tight.

“I hope it will be better in my next life.” That was his last word before he decided to jump from the rooftop. Eunsoo screams in shock as she runs towards the rim.

The students were screaming loudly in horror. Eunsoo looks at Baekhyun in anger. “Why did you jump? You aren’t weak Baekhyun! You are a good son, you are clever.  And you can always find a new girlfriend with that look of yours.”

“Talking about finding a new girlfriend, you told me you are going with me after I showed you my past.” Eunsoo panics. This is not what she wants.

“Don’t tell me you are not going with me! Why won’t you go with me? I’m lonely!” Baekhyun screams as he grabs Eunsoo’s shoulders.

“I love you do you know it Eunsoo? I want you. Let’s go to my world where there will nobody will disturb us.”

Eunsoo closes her eyes. She prays for a miracle to happen. Demon! Help me!

“You have 2 choices. Let her go or you die for the second time.” Chanyeol whispers with his deep husky voice.

Eunsoo opens her eyes to see her beloved demon. Chanyeol is standing proudly with red sprinkles around him and his eyes gazing fiercely at Baekhyun.

“Eunsoo! You promised me that you are going with me!” Eunsoo forces a smile and shook her head left and right. “I’m not going to follow you. I’m sorry but no!”

Baekhyun turns angry. “WOMEN ARE ALL THE SAME! YOU PROMISED ME BUT YOU BROKE IT! I HATE ALL WOMEN!” He shook Eunsoo’s body angrily. Chanyeol steps towards Baekhyun. “You heard her. Now, let me send you to the hell.”

Before Chanyeol says anything, Baekhyun fall on his knees. “I tried very hard. To be a brave person. To be a confident person. But I failed! I missed my mom too much.”

Eunsoo sheds a tear with the back of her hand and kneels together with Baekhyun. “You are a brave man. Your mom knows it.” Eunsoo pats Baekhyun’s head gently and hug him for a while.

“Thank you for comforting me. Now, I’m ready to go to hell.” He says as he took a deep breath.

Chanyeol nods and he closes his eyes. “Baekhyun, you ready?” “Yep, as ready as I can be.”

“Go back to hell-“

“Sorry I’m late.” Chanyeol’s eyes shot open as he recognizes the familiar voice.

“Kyungsoo?” The name comes from Eunsoo’s mouth. Her eyes wide and she freezes in her place. She looks at her two best friends standing side by side.

“You’re Baekhyun right?” Kai asks as he looks at Baekhyun. Baekhyun nods hesitantly and Kai takes his hand into his. “Now, hold tight. You’re going to heaven.” That makes Baekhyun let go immediately. “But why?

“We are angels from the heaven and your fate changed because you regretted what you did, that’s why you are going to be sent to the heaven.”

Eunsoo pauses for a while.

So you guys are angel.

 ....................................................................................

A/N: ............................. OMG! I'm so sorry for the long missing! I'm so busy these few weeks. yesterday was my sister's weddding and i'm pretty busy. besides, i'm busy with my trial exams that will be held TOMORROW! I spent my time with reading books. I hope you guys understand..:D I'm so sorry...:( before I go, thank you for who is subscribing, upvoting and commenting. I love you guyss. -exostands-

EDITED [141220] I hope you guys aren't confused with the future and present Baekhyun since I didn't state it.