. Chapter Four .

I Can See You

[Nobody’s POV]

“.”

Kyungsoo and Kai both froze in front of Chanyeol and Eunsoo. They can’t believe it that they will meet the exact same demon after fifteen years had passed. Their faces remain serious but Eunsoo never knows the mental war they are having right now. He starts to feel angry and all the hatred comes back. His eyes turn red but remembering that Eunsoo is in front of him, he keeps the hatred to himself. His eyes turn normal back and he introduces himself.

“I am Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol.”

He puts on a fake smile to avoid Eunsoo from questioning him.

Kai and Kyungsoo look at each other and put a very plastic smile. “I am Kim Jong In but you can call me Kai. And this is Do Kyungsoo. You can call him Kyungsoo.” Kai says while looking straight into Chanyeol’s eyes. Chanyeol flinches. He doesn’t really like to stare at other people’s eyes. Well, except for Eunsoo.

Kyungsoo hands in the Kimchi Spaghetti and Eunsoo takes it gratefully.

“Thank you so much, I will make sure to give some to oppa.”

*Long time no see, Demon!* Kai thought. He knows Chanyeol can read his mind. Chanyeol smirks and raises his brows.

*I thought you had already dead.* this time, it is Kyungsoo. Chanyeol’s face hardened. The atmosphere is heavy and Eunsoo squirms uncomfortably. 

“Eunsoo, we are going back now. Anyway, there’s no Spanish Language’s class. Stay safe in your home okay?” Kyungsoo informs.

“Neh Kyungsoo.” She squeals delighted. After Kai and Kyungsoo are out from their sight, Chanyeol stands up. “Let’s go back home.” With that, he walks home without Eunsoo.

Eunsoo frowns. Yeah, that’s the right way to treat your wife right?

That hits her; did I just admit that I am his wife? Her face reddened and she runs back.

She takes a bath and change to new clothes. She glances at Chanyeol who is lying so comfortably on her bed. She clears and goes out from her room. Chanyeol peeks at her before closing his eyes back.

Eunsoo on the other hand is in front of the TV, she has a plate of Kimchi spaghetti, a can of coke and now tuning cannels. She finally stops tuning to watch Inkigayo instead.

She starts to eat. She laughs and follows the idols sing. She suddenly feels someone walking before sitting beside her. She turns to look but a hand stop her from turning her head.

“Eat.”

Eunsoo freezes. She blinks her eyes and continues eating. But it feels uncomfortable with Chanyeol staring at her. She wants to feel comfortable while she is eating.

“Demon, want some?” Chanyeol shook his head. “I don’t eat weird food.” Eunsoo rolls her eyes.

She hears someone knocking on the front door and her eyes widen.

“Hey demon, my oppa is here. You don’t want to change your form?”

“No, he’s my brother-in-law right?”

Eunsoo stares hopelessly. She opens the door to see her brother with a briefcase in his hand. “Welcome home oppa.” She beams happily. She turns around but no demon on her sight. She heaves a deep sigh.

“Why are you sighing? Not happy to see oppa?” Eunsoo shook her head. “There’s something here just know. It ran away when you come back, gratefully.” Junmyeon ruffles Eunsoo’s hair and comes into the house to see a plate of Kimchi Spaghetti. “Kyungsoo’s huh?” “Yes, he made it for me.” “I want some!” He exclaims. “Arasso oppa~”

Junmyeon goes to sit on the sofa to pull off his stockings but something pushes him away. He lays flat on his stomach. He lets out a loud growl as he stands up. “Who did that to me?” He exclaims. Eunsoo gets to Junmyeon with a plate of Kimchi Spaghetti. She raises a brow when she sees her brother talking to himself.

“Why are you talking to yourself?” Junmyeon shook his head. “Something pushed me, but I think I fell on my own.” Junmyeon takes the plate before sitting Indian style in front of the TV. Eunsoo sees Chanyeol and her eyes widen.

*Stop doing that. You don’t want to get busted right?* Chanyeol rolls his eyes and go upstairs.

Junmyeon finish his plate of spaghetti and Eunsoo put her head on his lap.

“Oppa, I miss our parents.” She says. Junmyeon pats Eunsoo’s head affectionately.

“Don’t worry; they are in a good place.”

--

|Eunsoo’s POV|

I skip downstairs happily while tying my hair into a ponytail. I walk towards the kitchen to prepare sardine rolls. Umma always made this for us when she was alive. I take a can of sardine and lemon from the fridge. I began to smash the sardine in a bowl. Chanyeol is nowhere to be seen. I don’t care.

After the sardine is mashed nicely, I cut the lemon into half and squeeze the juices out before mixing it with the sardine. I put some of the mixture onto the bread before rolling it.

“Meow~” My Persian cat, Brownie comes to me. It keeps following me and I put some sardine on its plate. “Eat, and don’t bother me.” It eats delightedly and starts to meow again for more.

“Hey, you never eat something like this.” I take it into my arm and hug it tightly. “Are you sure you okay?” It nuzzles onto me and I raise a brow. “Weird cat.”

“No more! I want to make sardine roll and I am not going to give them to you.” I put it down and it starts following me again and again.

I put some more on its plate and it eats it in a swift. I shook my head, amused. I started to fry the sardine roll one by one. Gently and neatly. I put some in front of Junmyeon who Is waiting while wearing his tie.

“Morning Eunsoo~”

“Morning oppa!”

Junmyeon looks at Brownie and raise a brow. “You finally eat something else?”

“She pushes away her favourite Whiskas for some sardines.” “Anyway, I don’t have classes today and I’m going out to buy something.”

“Okay, but don’t forget to call me or Kyungsoo if you got into any trouble.”

|Nobody’s POV|

Eunsoo sits on the large swing on the porch. Her cat on her lap. She hums some songs as she swings slowly. It is calm and oh so wonderful. The calmness was abruptly distracted when someone screams.

“KRIS!”

----

A/N: WOW! Thank you for the subs! and Upvotes! I love you guys! Let me hug you all~ Oh, by the way... I'm waiting  poster for this story!~ Hahaha. excited much.lol. oh. sorry for the cliffhanger. hahaha. actually, i'd already done typing the fifth chapter. hahaha. so, wait with full of calm. In this chapter, Kris had appeared! give a warm welcome for KRIS! okay. or those who don't know what to do after reading this story, subs,comments and upvotes. thank you. *bows and waving hands*

-exostands-

EDITED [140913]