Possession

LEAVING (Time boils the rain)

Minseok placed his cup beneath the coffee dispenser and pressed on the button. While waiting, he couldn’t stop glancing at Luhan, who was repeatedly washing his cup on the sink, making sure that there wasn’t a single bacteria stuck on it.

At that time, the song sung by EXO, What Is Love was playing on the music player of the café. What a right timing.

Over the years, he wouldn’t lie to himself and say that he wasn’t in love if Luhan asked him about what he felt but Luhan was never, and perhaps would never ask. He tried to forget those feelings, knowing that falling in love with someone with the same gender as him was not a right thing but who could resist a perfectionist? Those beautiful eyes and the look of a metroual, the one who acted like a child but his heart was filled with abundance warmth of a mother and his great passion for his carrier would never cease. Luhan was the only friend who kept all his feelings and secrets; the only one. That had made him the only candidate who would fit into the ‘perfect ones’ list.

Minseok believed that he's absolutely straight but he felt that he didn’t found Miss Right for himself yet; yes, he was being too picky. Mr. Picky slash Mr. Rich and Good Looking was yet so famous among the girls, every year there will be at least five beautiful women confessed their love to him but he nicely sent them off since for him, Luhan was far better than them. Or to be exact, Minseok actually wanted Luhan more than himself and would keep him forever for only himself, maybe he just didn’t realize about how selfish he was and how high his demand towards that guy yet.

“Hyung are you alright?” Luhan asked, waving his hands in front of the latter. “Your espresso is already there for a while,” he said again, glancing at Minseok’s cup that still stayed under the coffee dispenser. Minseok blinking his large eyes, shook his head to cast away the fantasy off his mind.

“Oh, ah eeyeah… ermm, here, lemme fill it up for you,” Minseok said while after that Luhan handled his cup to him.

“Triple shots of espresso juseyo,” Luhan demanded, slouching his figure on the tall cabinet which was attached to the sink. Minseok widened his eyes surprised but he just obeyed. Pressing on the button three times, he handled the drink to the owner.

“Three shots? Why? Extremely tired?” Minseok asked curiously and chuckled again, crouched on the chair while elbows on the table, like a kid.

“Nothing, it’s just fun doing it once in a while,” Luhan grinned while pressing the button from the hot water dispenser. He was making an Americano.

“Oh…” Minseok said while nodded. He then left the table to grab a jug of fresh milk he gained from the fridge, he was making a Macchiato.   

“So, gege, why did you come approach me at the court without telling me? Is there anything urgent?” Luhan asked him, sipping the coffee he made. He sat at the table while stirring his cup after that.

“What do you mean by not telling you? I’ve called you more than twenty times goddammit!” Minseok enraged, feeling unbelieveable. Suddenly, Jongin’s beautiful noona went into the pantry, after she heard him yelling.

“Everything’s alright here, boys?” she asked, raising her eyebrows while wiping her hands on her apron, looking at the guys.

“Oh,” Minseok giggled and said, “Nothing serious … noona,” while rubbing his nape.

“Alright, tell me if you guys need anything, I’m quite busy with the customers right now, sorry because I couldn’t join you guys,” she said, wearing a smile on her face.

‘Oh yeah? Noona, I’m actually so glad if you couldn’t join us at all,’ Minseok being so naughty; speaking to his mind and laughing internally. “Oh that’s okay, sorry that I don’t do anything to help you since you’re busy now,” Minseok quickly apologized but awkwardly, he chuckled.

“Oh no no no, that’s okay. I want you guys to enjoy yourselves first, I’m okay,” she chuckled. “Alright, enjoy your coffee,” she said and left rushingly.

Minseok bent his neck slightly, sending her off with a smile. Meanwhile Luhan quickly took out his phone from his pocket and bent down his head to check on his notifications. He then sneakingly took a glance on Minseok after that but Minseok, who put his arms across his chest while looking at him on that time making Luhan slightly embarrassed, desperately beaming his whole healthy white teeth.

“Sorry… I was playing basketball all the time,” he explained.

“And flirting with that dude… yeah?” Minseok being jealous.

“Sorry, hmm?” Luhan pouted his beak. He then raised his eyebrows plus fluttering his eyelashes, showing a piece of his cuteness. When that didn’t even worked on him, he started to touch Minseok’s fair right arm by his index finger teasingly, which was so close to his torso since he was placing his arms across the chest. Then that started to tingle and his heart began to flutter like a butterfly.

“Sorry accepted,” Minseok uttered before he could blush, rolling his eyes while removing his hands from his chest, at the same time removing Luhan’s finger from touching. “Alright, actually I wanna discuss about last night,” he proceeded to the exact topic to escape from the sensation, while sipping his Macchiato.

“Last night?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah, why did you do that? I mean, I know you’re angry and felt cheated but please, get back to your senses. You know what will happen if you take off the lid, right?” He uttered a question, making a slow approach in Luhan’s face, looking at the eyes. Luhan bent his head down averted his gaze, stirring his coffee.

“I know, actually I didn’t mean to do that. Sometimes I feel that it’s not fair for Tao to take all of these bulls for 4 years while Kris just being happy all the time. At least I could make him feel guilty for what he had done to Tao,” Luhan explained before drawing his head closer, gazing up to Minseok, making him to move back slightly, sitting straight.

“I’m sorry, and I won’t do that again. I know how it will be if I spill the beans; everything will be over in no time. Yixing will be the one most disappointed since he had invested a lot on that film,” Luhan continued. Minseok sighed of relief, he knew how good Luhan’s heart was. And that was the undeniable driving force that made him falling in love again and again each day.

“Alright then, so there isn’t anything more to be discussed then…” Minseok said, leaning on his chair leisurely. “Hmm, I wonder how it is going on in Tao’s apartment right now,” he uttered again, chuckled.

“What do you mean by that?” Luhan bewildered, raising his single eyebrow.

“Lu-ge… ah no, Grandpa Luhan, how much is your memory storage capacity? I chased Kris off his chair to baby-sit the drunken master last night, remember?" Minseok asked for a confirmation.

“Ah…” Luhan uttered like he really remembered. “Oh yeah? Really?” then he suddenly jumped off his seat, exclaiming. Minseok narrowed his eyes.

“Tch… seriously? Were you drunk last night that you don’t know anything about it? You drank quite a lot.”

“I think so…” Luhan sat back, leaning on the chair. “But I’m alright though. You know that I don’t have that good relationship with a dude named alcohol, right?” uttered Luhan, rubbing his chin. “I didn’t look like I was drunk, did I?”

“Nope.”

“See? I’m a true namja,” Luhan said, laughed.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me then? I could accompany you back home. Oh my goodness how could you drive alone when you drunk? What if you hit someone on the road?” Minseok started nagging like a mummy.

“Come back to your senses please, how could a drunken person ever say that he’s drunk? Hahahaha!!!” Luhan burst out, roared with laughter made Minseok felt annoyed when Luhan sticking his tongue out, continue joshing his hyung using his little baby face.

“Aish… pabo!” Minseok was chuckling, pointed his index finger on Luhan’s pretty forehead and pushed. Luhan guffawed, unable to control himself after looking at Minseok’s irritated face.

“Okay enough. Cut it off,” Minseok demanded. Luhan stopped laughing because he felt he had his muscular abs cramped due to excessive laughter.

“Woahhh… haha, I think we should visit them after this.”

“Nah, not a good idea. We should let them spend their time together, alone.”

“I wonder what they're doing though…” Luhan smirked while eyeing at Minseok.

“Hmm," said Minseok rubbing his chin. "So, I think we'd better make an ambush then,” Minseok responded by raising his eyebrows twice to express an agreement, getting himself into the plan.

 

A disturbing squeal uttered by a frenetic girl breaking the cool atmosphere of the café abruptly caught the boys’ attention.

“That’s Kai and Monggu in front of the building!” she squealed again. Everyone was taking out their phones and the fangirls became wild, the crowd rushed, squeezing themselves at the tiny entrance. The scariest scene such you could watch it in any zombie movie.

“There comes the prince and the pauper.

I wonder which one of them had the most lover,

Is it Kai or his poodle’s fur?”

Minseok chuckled by his so-called rap, requiring a response from his partner. He glanced at the latter after no reply was heard but shockingly, he saw Luhan leaned his palms and chest against the transparent glass. So, he basically merely talking to the glass that time.

“Oh my fcking God he’s so handsome! How could you have a fcking gorgeous friend without introducing me to him? I’ve never expected that he’s more handsome in real life than in the tv. Owh ! That famous y Kai smirk ouwhh I just saw his precious smirk!” Luhan uttered continuously stuck on the glass, without looking at Minseok. He was obviously star-struck. “By any chance, do you have his phone number so I could coach him anytime?” he asked, grinning while turning his face towards Minseok.

“Yah! Ppali wash your cup. We are going to Tao’s house now,” Minseok uttered while rolling his eyes. He stormed off to the sink after grabbing his empty coffee cup on the table. Luhan giggled, entertained by his over attentive friend without knowing that he’s his secret admirer.

 

* * *

 

“Ding dong!” That’s the sound produced by the bell at the entrance after Luhan pressed on the button of the door. Minseok was going to break his record by coming to Tao’s apartment for the first time. When the door opened, they saw a tall, half- guy with only a piece of white towel wrapped around his lower body behind the door.

“Hyung!” Kris uttered an excitement. Luhan and Minseok jaw-dropped, looking from top to the bottom, at all the biceps and abs that Kris had, still wet and slimy, covered with soap. y and hot, looked like he just came out from a hot shower, alluring people with the sweet scent of a lavender scented soap.

“Why both of you didn’t tell me that you’d come earlier? Come in,” Kris uttered. They went into the house and sat on the couch at the living room.

“Hyung what takes you so long?” the door of the bathroom suddenly opened. Tao poked his head and a half right side of his torso out of the door, dripping with water from the shower.

“Y-y-you g-guys showered together? ?” Minseok asked, trembling. Luhan gaped his mouth until his fist could actually fit into it, looked exactly like a kid who just accidentally watched a high rated film.

 

 

* * *

Hey guys, how's the update? Haha sorry I'm not so talented in writing comedy/fluff scenes (if some of the scenes seems awkward to you) because angst and sad stories are actually my cup of tea so I was actually putting all my efforts in writing this. I'm really glad if you guys like it though. ^_^

Yehet! Remember that I've promised another cameo appearance in the last episode? Come! I'm feeding you with Kai this time! (LOL seriously I was the one who extremely excited for this episode because Kai is my extreme bias in EXO!) Any Kai stan here putcha hands in the ayer! 

Alright, calling to all the subscribers of this story, thank you so much for you have anticipated a lot from me (crying) I'll promise you that I'll work harder to feed you with the best story ever! And I won't forget to those who have upvoted the story, commented or just passing-through reading, I really really appreciate it! But I'm still starving for your comments and feedback guys. If you feel shy to drop any message below, I'm okay with private messages though ^^

Let's continue on giving love to each other. Saranghaja! (giving virtual hugs and kisses) xoxo