First attempt

LEAVING (Time boils the rain)

It was already the darkest twilight in the evening but those three guys were still at the basketball court. They were all free that day because it was the Labour Day, when Yixing asked them to take a leave before the first day of shooting, which was on the next day. Minseok was playing with his phone under a tree while those two basketball players were playing.

“I saw his face while he was looking at you. He recognized you. When are you going to tell him about yourself, Kris?” Luhan glared at him, stopped chasing for the ball.

“Not now Luhan,” he said while dribbling the ball. His tempo was getting slower since Luhan started to bring up the issue.

“How could you do that? He misses you. You don’t know how he reacted when I said to him that you were already dead, 4 years ago. And since that time, he hardly moved on,” Luhan said. Kris started double dribble the ball, slowly moving away from his coach.

“Kris. Please do something. I'm feeling really bad for him,” Luhan pleaded, grabbed the ball from Kris.

“What do you want me to do? Come and approach him saying “Hi, I’m Kris. How are you?” like that? No Luhan. I’m not ready to reveal myself yet.”

“What do you mean by you’re not ready for that? Since you have recovered from the operation, why didn’t you tell everybody that you’re still alive?  Why did you lie to me?”

“I was not lying, I just didn’t tell you…”

“What’s the difference? If so, you shouldn’t have to come back here and beg for my help so that you can meet him. Saying that you miss him, don’t you think that you’re now selfish? Why don’t you just stay in China or Canada or heaven and hide there forever?” Luhan’s voice was getting high.

“I’ve tried to meet, but I’m so afraid to hurt him. Plus there are paparazzi everywhere around him. I don’t want the media to make any story of us and ruin his career. There’s no other choice than to disguise as Kevin, ask for Yixing’s help and take a role in his movie. And it’s your fault too okay, why did you break our promise then? Why did you tell him?”

“It’s your fault for not telling me, okay? At least I’m still a human, I felt guilty and bad for him for knowing nothing, for having a bad, selfish friend like you. Argh, why did I tell Tao about you getting rid of him because you didn't want him to worry about your sickness? I should have said to him that you’re already dead because of accident or something. And now, how that I wish you’re really dead that time. You think you're right for keeping away the fact you're dying? If I’m Tao, I won’t forgive you Kris. I won’t. I feel, betrayed, you know.”

“What the heck? You know, it’s all your fault!” Kris couldn’t hold his rage anymore that he nearly yelled. “If you didn’t announce to the whole world that I'm dead, it won’t be so difficult now. I’ve planned to make a comeback after a year okay? And you ruined that all!”

“What could I say to the media then? Where was your responsibility as a national player? Why didn’t you send me even a single message to state that you’re still on earth?” Luhan asked, rapidly.

“I didn’t ask you to tell people that I’m dead. Didn’t you think that it’s too much to confirm something beyond your knowing?”

“So what? Should I say that you’re on vacation in Canada for half a year? Do you think that people will believe that you’re having a heart surgery when you acted cool and try to hide your sickness from everyone? You want the whole world knows your irresponsibility? At least, if you’re really dead, I could save your name before people know your devil-may-care attitude…”

“Who cares? And now I have to hide my identity. Don’t you realize how hard it is to disguise as someone else with this fcking face?” Kris yelled.

“Hit your fcking face on a car and go to hell then!” Luhan yelled even louder and slammed the ball in front of Kris. Minseok stood up, preparing himself to barge in because the boys seemed to attempt a punch on each other’s face.

“You shouldn’t have come back. Just go away. No one is waiting for you anymore. You’re already dead,” Luhan finished his words and walked away, walking towards his Red Ferrari. Kris was stunned, standing still. Luhan came again with a husky plush in his hands. It was Eurongie, still looks like it was still untouched and new.

“Oh yeah, by the way, I don’t want to keep this anymore. I hope that you still remember this stupid husky which you always said to me that you really love it. For your information, Tao really hates you until he even threw this away. Good luck in finding your so-called true friendship, dude. Goodbye,” Luhan finishes his words again and it was the last one that time. He went into his car and left them.

‘Tao… really hates me?’ he thought. Kris was going to break down with his feelings when suddenly Minseok talked to him.

“Kris, you’re still going to continue with your plan tomorrow right?” Minseok said, still standing beside the court.

“Yeah.”

 

* * *

 

Tao and Jongdae were finally arrived at the school. That day was the first day of shooting.

“Wah, daebak,” Tao said, after seeing the school entrance.

“Alright, now let’s go. I think they have already waited for us inside since we are already late by 10 minutes,” Jongdae said.

They went inside, passing through the entrance where some students squealed when they saw Tao walking passed through them. Some of them are not the students, but the fans. Tao was so polite that he bowed to them and showed some aegyo when a fan requested him to do so. After that both of them went into the class where the shooting supposed to be done, but there were nobody in sight.

“Eh, where are they? Did they change the schedule already?” Jongdae wondered.

“Jinjia? Oh no. Why didn’t they tell us earlier?” Tao said, resting himself by sitting at the desk.

Suddenly the crews came out from their hiding, singing a birthday song, making Tao to utter his manly squeals because he was so surprised. Jongdae knew that it was a surprise, though. He shouted after the crews revealed themselves.

“Happy Birthday, Tao!” said Kris, or Kevin, coming closer to him while holding a chocolate cake. Tao looked as if he was stunned by the way Kris approached him.

“Thanks, Kevin,” said Tao, still feeling awkward. After he blew the lighted candle on the cake which Kris was holding, all of the crew come and wished him, while some of them gave him presents.

“Alright all, since it’s Tao birthday, the shooting for today is cancelled. All of you can go to the school cafeteria now because I’ve actually prepared a feast!” the director announced. One of the stylist shouted “Zhang Yixing jjang!!!” made all of the crews burst into laughter.

 

* * *

 

“Hyung, you trolled me again huh? Why don’t you tell me that you are going to do all this for me?” Tao said to Jongdae while sitting on a table while eating his birthday cake.

“Duhh… it’s a surprise dude. How could it be a surprise if I told you?”

“I squealed! I’ve lose my manliness because of you hyung! You’re going to pay for this!” Tao said, faking a rage.

“Oooh… I’m so scared. Hahaha,” Jongdae laughed.

“Haha, just kidding. Thank you so much for this,” Tao said, feeling touched.

“Naaah, you shouldn’t have to thank me. I’m not the one who planned all this though, haha,” Jongdae said, when it was the right moment Kris approached them and sit beside them.

“Oh, erm guys… I need to go to the washroom. You can talk to Kevin since he’s here, Tao. See you,” Jongdae left, immediately.   

Awkward. That was the feeling which both of them felt that time. Some people would be happy to see someone who looked really alike to someone they dear, but not Tao. It’s that feeling when you look at the person that resembled you to someone you dear; it kept on chasing you, convincing that he’s still alive when he was already dead.

 

“Hi Tao.”

“Hi,” Tao grinned, widely. Kris knew that it was just an awkward response.

“Erm, it is slightly embarrassing for me, but honestly, I’m one of your fans. Your wushu moves are so cool dude,” Kris acted like a fanboy, when actually it took a night for him to practice the line.

“Really? Nah, it’s nothing cool. Sometimes you have to rely on ropes and trampolines to make it happen,” Tao said, smiling.

“Don’t be so humble, Tao. That’s really cool. Well, I really want to learn some moves from you, if you don’t mind. Maybe I can use that in the fighting scene,” Kris said, before he gulped the juice in a polystyrene cup.

“Not a problem. You can drop to my house sometimes if you want to,” Tao uttered. He slightly couldn’t believe what he said after that. Inviting someone, for in fact that he's still a complete stranger? Kris smiled.

“Is this the first film that you’re gonna act in?” Tao asked, keeping up with the pace while the awkwardness gradually fading away.

“Aaah...yeap, I hope that I could do really well. Lao shi, I need to learn a lot from you,” Kris uttered.

“No. I should learn basketball from you instead. I heard that you’re really good in playing basketball,” Tao smiled again.

“Well, I hope that you’re right. Sometimes I’ve lose to my old friend though,” said Kris, gulped after he gazed at Tao. “Erh, maybe we should play a game this eve, what do you say?” said Kris, strained away the sudden awkwardness.

“With Luhan hyung?”

“Without.”

“At your place?”

“Nope, yours,” Kris gulped again. “Erh, I mean, you have a place at your home right?”

“Yeah, right. Somehow, that’s really a good idea,” Tao replied.

 

 

 

* * *

Hello again guys! ^^

FYI, Tao's birthday is on 2nd day of May!

Today is the determination day, Kris have to enter court-refered mediation for his lawsuit against SM company today and I hope that everything will go well. I hope that they can make an agreement before the real trial. If they refuse to reach any agreements, no matter who'll win the trial on this case, I think it will be alright. If SM win, then Kris will join back the group. It's a good thing, I wish that he would join back EXO but yeah, somehow, everything won't be the same again as the other members have been feeling betrayed. Their next interaction will be awkward. On the other hand, if Kris win the case, it's will be good for him because it was his desire to leave the group and continue to chase for his dream. As the rest of the group have showed us that they have prepared themselves to move on, then it'll be alright.    

Alright. I hope that you all enjoy reading this chapter! Please comment on the comment box below because I would really love to hear your opinion and feel about the story. 

For the sweet ones who have subscribed this story, TAKE MY VIRTUAL HUGS AND KISSES NOW

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Oh how I wish that this is enough to express my infinity gratitude >.< Love you so much! 

So, yeah. I hope that my story is interesting enough to make you click on the subscribe button. Thank you for reading and your comments! I really appreciate it! Please do anticipate for the next chappie guys! Never stop hoping for the best for EXO! Have a nice day! 

We are always one! Saranghaja!