Truth or dare?

LEAVING (Time boils the rain)

“Say what?” Minseok asked again, he couldn’t hear Luhan clearly, as the of the movie was playing on the screen, children crying at the back as they talked, ignoring the movie.

“Truth or dare. It’s a game! Don’t tell me that you guys do not know the game,” Luhan chuckled as he uttered.

“Oh, of course I know the game,” Minseok said, while the other two were nodding. “But, now? When the movie hasn’t finished yet?”

“Nah, who cares about the movie anyway, don’t you think that it’s boring?” Luhan said, huffing. Minseok shook his head, chuckled because it was actually Luhan who suggested to watch the movie.

“Okay, let’s just get rid of ourselves from this movie first,” Luhan uttered when after that he grabbed the remote control and turned off the television without realizing that they haven’t turned the lights on yet. At the moment he turned off the television, the room went dark that Tao screamed and crawled onto Kris, hugging him tightly.

“Ahhh hyung! Turn on the lights! It’s too dark here!” Tao cried. Kris chuckled while the kid climbed onto his body like a koala hanging on a tree. Each Minseok and Luhan started to around, searched for the switch but Tao kept on embracing Kris, made him couldn’t even move an inch. Finally, Minseok found the switch and turned it on, revealing the couple under the lights, hugging each other. That made both Luhan and Minseok burst into laughter.

“Alright, ehem, how to start the game then?” Tao uttered, getting back to his true ‘namja’ self while moving away from Kris. Kris laughed, amused by the sudden change of Tao, while a minute ago he was holding onto him tightly. He knows that darkness was Tao’s number one enemy.

“Do you have an empty beer bottle?” Luhan said. Tao nodded and immediately flew into the kitchen as he knew the function of the bottle during the game. A while after that, he came from the kitchen holding an empty bottle. Everyone sat on a circle.

“So, who’ll gonna start first? Should we play kawi bawi bok to determine the turns?” Minseok was eager to play the game as he asked the question.

“Nope, It won’t be fun then. Well, here’s the rule, each of us will write 3 truths and 3 dares on each paper for each task, and put them into two jars. Those who picked truth will pick from the truth jar and so on. Get it?” Luhan explained. All of them nodded. Luhan gave out a sigh of relief when all of them could understand his idea really quickly “Tao, can you get all the things here?”

“Yeah, sure. This will gonna be exciting!” Tao uttered in excitement while walking around to accomplish all the things required for the game.

“But there’s only one thing. Whenever you’re assigned for a truth task, you must be honest despite on anything. If one of the members knows the truth and you’re caught lying, you must take a dare task for a penalty,” Luhan explained again, his voice was reachable to the kitchen when Tao could listen to the explanation clearly. He went back to them, holding all the things required in his hands, two jars, small writing pads and four similar pens.

“Okay, let’s start writing now,” Luhan directed after he distributed six pieces of small pads to each of them. After they have done writing, they fold the papers in a similar way and put them into the jars. It was hard to know which paper belongs to whom, because they know that it won’t be fun playing dirty.

“Alright, since Tao is the maknae here, why don’t we start from him first? And then it will go according to the circle,” Minseok was the one who suggested the turn first, as he was the oldest among them all.

“So, you’ll be the second then?” Luhan asked Minseok, as if he got another plan.

“Yeah, and Kevin will be the last,” Minseok grinned while looking at Kris. Luhan nodded, agreed to accept his hyung’s suggestion.

“Oh, I don’t mind being the last. And Tao will be excited to be the first, right?” Kris tapped on Tao’s shoulder while Tao was nodding.

“What do you mean by that? Of course I am!” he laughed and without haste he twisted the bottle which lay on the floor. The mouth of the bottle stopped in front of Tao.

“Nah, you can’t answer your own question! Turn it over again,” Luhan, the master of the game said. Tao turned the bottle again and it stopped in front of Luhan.

“HAHAHA it’s you hyung, now ppali pick up the question!” Tao was really excited until he laughed out loud, with his voice was echoing in the whole apartment.

“Okay, I’ll take the dare, because you all don’t deserve to know my secrets, haha!” Luhan confidently said that while he picked a folded paper from the dare jar. He unfolded the question and his face turned red right after reading the paper.

“Bull! Who wrote this? I’m not gonna do this, never!” Luhan said storming to the kitchen. Minseok took the paper and read it, then after that he put in down on the floor while all over his face started to blush. Kris was eager to know the content so he picked it up and read it all aloud.

“Kiss the person on the right hand side, on his lips,” Kris uttered. Tao screamed out loud in disgust. While Minseok was there, sitting like a statue.

“I won’t do that! For goodness sake, never! Can I take another paper please?” Luhan shouted from the kitchen.

“Nope hyung, there’s no rules on that, haha,” Tao laughed mischievously and swatted on Kris’s shoulder.

“Argh seriously, who wrote the dare? I’m gonna kill him,” Luhan came out from his hiding and sat on the floor again joining them.

“Luhan, what’s wrong with the dare? That’s what it supposed to be with dares, like what my western fellas did when I was in Canada. It’s not like you’re being serious of the affection,” Kris laughed, being an open-minded dude.  

“So you’re the culprit huh? I’ma kill you now,” Luhan moved closer to Kris and grabbed on his neck.

“Popo hae, popo hae!” cheered Tao for the fighting couple which if it’s translated means kiss. He was really excited seeing the fight. Minseok was there, chuckled. He realized that Luhan was really dying not to kiss him on the lips. He finally discerned that he’d fallen in love with an extremely straight, ‘permanently-can’t-be-bent’ guy.

“Argh, Luhan! Stop, that… hurts! Argh! My goodness… stop, Tao… stop him or I’m gonna die!” Kris groaned in pain, when actually Luhan just pretended to strangle his neck and tickled him on the waist. Who wouldn’t know that Kris really didn’t like being touched? Tao laughed out loud.

“Luhan, no matter what… you still have to… accomplish the task! Argh!” Kris ended his groans before Luhan finished his attack.  

“Shiro! Huhu…” Luhan said, crawling to the edge of the room with his face puckered. Tao keep on laughing, same went to Kris after he recovered from the attack. Until suddenly, Minseok came towards Luhan and abruptly kissed him on the lips.

 

Time stopped around Luhan. Eyes widened, cheeks blushing, heart palpitating. All of them stopped laughing and all the attention centered to both of the guys who were at the edge of the room.  

 

Minseok pulled his lips off the latter and glared deep into the eyes and averted right away a second after. On the way standing, he grabs Luhan’s hand, who was still flustered by the kiss and pulled it up, making Luhan stood on his feet. Still in silence, Minseok made Luhan to sit among the boys, on the circle again.

While on the other hand, Luhan couldn’t say anything. Completely speechless. There was a reason why he’s behaving that way, but surprisingly not even on the negative side.

 

Luhan loved the kiss.

 

Luhan wanted to be kissed again. Those plump, warm lips felt so good to have a contact with his lips. That was his first kiss ever after 29 years of living on earth, and Minseok was the first one to pull the ity off. He was absolutely a hardworker that often ignored his social life, not to care about having a girlfriend, reaching to the point which you would hard to say that he’s a guy who will have a girlfriend in his life. He never thought that kissing would be really good, until that time he realized that he has been addicted to Minseok’s kiss.   

 

The mute moment quickly turned off by Minseok.

“What? I just want this to be ended quickly, because I wanna have my turn right now, okay?” said macho guy Minseok, hiding the truth that he actually had the desire to taste on Luhan’s sweet-looking lips. And yeah, indeed, Luhan’s lips tasted really sweet. Minseok then hastily spun the bottle. It pointed to Tao.

“Alright Tao, pick it up quick,” Kris said, smiling. He, then change his posture, no longer sitting on the floor but lay on the floor on his chest while propping his chin on his hands, looking up to Tao with a cheesy gaze. Tao picked up one from the truth jar, unfolded the paper when suddenly he laughed while reading the instruction.

“Tell us your biggest fear,” Tao reads out loud.

“Ah bwuya? Everyone knows that!” Luhan shouted, feeling treated unfairly by the game. But it was just a game wasn’t it? Everyone showed their meh faces. Luhan grabbed the paper and scrutinized the handwriting. “Kevin, is that your question?”

Kris nodded, giving a sly grin. “Aish, why can’t you write a good question?” Luhan frustrated, throwing the paper towards Kris, who was laughing on top of his lungs.

“Tao, perhaps you have other fears other than darkness and bugs?” Minseok asked.

“Err… nope. I don’t think that I have others,” Tao answered, shook his head. Kris nodded his head, because it’s true.

“Alright, my turn,” Luhan said, spinning the bottle. The bottle pointed to Kris. Luhan was quite excited because he really wanted to take a revenge on the owner of the question that had screwed up his evening.

Kris hesitated to choose between the two jars. He wanted to avoid dare because his dares that he had written were even worse than the one revealed: walking on the streets wearing long white socks up to the thighs with flip flops, while wearing a swimming trunk (bad for him because he felt that he’s a trendsetter) and the other one said, post a selfie of you sitting on the toilet bowl on Instagram was the worst because they were all well known in South Korea and that could drag their career to the deep bottom. Kris was seriously not joking on his dares that he actually afraid if he accidentally picked on them.

However, he couldn’t take any truth. What if the truth would reveal himself to Tao? If he could lie, what if Luhan and Minseok deny it all, according to the rule of the game? Because Kris hadn’t known yet that those two guys did promise each other to conceal everything about the real Kris from Tao.

Kris didn’t know what to pick.

“Yah, Kevin, ppali take the paper!” said Luhan, couldn’t wait. Finally he took one from the dare. ‘I’ll do anything to keep Kris away from you Tao,’ he thought. Then he unfolded the paper. Right at the moment he glance on the paper, he was rolling on the floor laughing. Luhan quickly grabbed the paper from Kris’s hand to read it.

“Do a gwiyomi. What the ? Is this also considered a dare?!” Luhan threw the paper onto Kris again, unsatisfied. Kris got onto his feet and accomplished the task quickly so he could have his turn immediately. Kris would definitely love seeing Tao smiling and laughing for his doings, so he headed to Tao all the time he did the gwiyomi, showing off his cuteness to the extreme level. Tao, indeed had a really good laugh.

Well, behind the scene, Minseok actually wanted so bad that the dare could be on Luhan, because seeing manly Luhan doing such cute acts in front of him was his deepest wish. He knew that he won’t ever have the chance to see the cute side of Luhan outside of the game, as he kept on maintaining his manly profile. Yeah, Minseok was the one who wrote the task, especially for Luhan.

Kris spun the bottle and it pointed to Minseok. Minseok picked one from the truth jar.

“What do you think and feel about Luhan?” he read. Luhan grinned, because that was his question.

“Well, I think Luhan is manly,” Minseok grinned while looking at Luhan’s happy face. “Charismatic, passionate… and cool, but he’s bad because he doesn’t know how to take care the feelings of others,”Minseok uttered, chuckled.

“Meh? Why?” Luhan asked.

“Shht,” Kris put his index finger on his lips while hissing. “You can’t ask him twice, Luhan,” Kris chuckled, for he already knew why. That probably had made Kris would be the most hated dude by Luhan on that day. “Hyung, how about feel?” Kris asked Minseok.

“Feel? I feel like he’s my ultimate best friend… and my brother that I could take care of...” Minseok hesitated.

Oh no, Minseok just had friend-zoned his love.

Luhan came and gave him a hug, without knowing that it was all a lie. Tao and Kris clapped their hands like two seals on the shore as they saw a heart-felt scene. Tao spun the bottle when all of them ready for the next task. The bottle pointed to Kris. Kris picked the dare again because he promised himself to not take any truth throughout the game.

“Be a slave for 3 days, for the one who has made you to take this dare,” Kris read the paper.

 

So. Kris would be Tao’s slave. For 3 days.

 

 

 

* * *

So, a long chappie update for a long hiatus.

Sorry guys, for now I'm extremely busy with my tech writing stuffs and sleeping habits, plus my active tweeting habit too (you can follow on twitter @nini) I'm disguising as Jongin's poodle btw haha. Sorry to make you all wait for a long time for an update. Forgive me okay *pouting*

So, I hope that you guys love the story. Pls comment and upvote the story if you do like it and subscribe to follow the update of the story. Friend request? I haven't rejected one! So, yeah! Let's be friends :3

Alright, until here. XOXO