The next dawning (mini chapter)

LEAVING (Time boils the rain)

Tao was awakened once he heard knocks on the door. Once he opened his eyes, he barely saw anything because the room was only lit by a dim night lamp near the door. He refused to open the door as he felt that his limbs were chained to the bed. So, he fell asleep again.

The next time, it was a doorbell. It was pressed twice. He ignored the doorbell, as well. Then the doorbell kept ringing as if someone poked onto the button rapidly, probably because the person behind the door was frustrated as no one cared to open the door. The noise had become a disturbance.

“Urgh,” Tao rumbled. He opened his eyes and laid his eyes on Kris who was lying peacefully as he slept by Tao’s side on the queen sized bed. “Hyung, open that door please…” he said while rocking on Kris’s shoulders. However, Kris just released a groan and turned his back towards Tao. It was a rejection.

So Tao walked towards the door and opened it, with his sleepy half-lidded eyes. Minseok was standing before the door.

“Aigoo… hyung. What’s with you early this morning?” Tao grumbled as he walked back into the room and collapsed on the bed again, leaving the door wide open for Minseok to come in. Minseok went inside the room and closed the door behind.

“I knew it.” Minseok said as he put his hands on his pelvic. “Yah, wake up! We need to walk around the city today. Wake up and get yourself ready! Ppali!”

No one responded. Infinite silence. He dragged open the curtain to reveal the sun behind it. The sunlight shone on their eyelids but there was no sign that any of their eyes were squinted because of the ray of light. They didn’t even move an inch.

“Rise and shine guys!!! You better get ready quick!”

Minseok was yelling on top of his lungs this time but again no one cared. Tao even buried himself completely under the comforter as a response to the noise uttered.

Aigoo these kids are seriously going to hell… Minseok mumbled. He was really heated up, so he dragged the comforter and revealed Kris and Tao under it. They still didn’t move an inch.

“Yah, wake up! Wake uppp!!!” he roared while pulling Kris’s long legs but poor Minseok felt like he was dragging a heavy log. He pulled it again, hard but then he was exhausted so he landed on the floor, tired. He couldn’t even move Kris on the bed, even an inch. He was too heavy.

So Minseok tried again, but now he attempted to pull Tao’s arm. “Wake up Tao, please!” he cried. However, Tao’s strong hand grabbed his wrist and dragged him on the bed. Minseok end up lying on the bed motionlessly as he had drained out all his energy to wake up the boys.

He threw a heavy sigh while lying in between those giant, sluggish sleeping princes.

“Oh my God, guys please… for goodness sake…” he uttered, breathlessly. He never expected that waking those guys up would be the most tiring job on earth. 

He lay on the bed for a while and gained back his energy so he tried to crouch down on the bed, trying out another attempt. “Kris, please wake up, we’re going to be late…”

In less than a second Kris pulled Minseok back on the bed and hugged him tight. Kris locked him on his waist by embracing him securely like a plushie (perhaps because he looked like one), as he was wedged on bed this time. He huffed heavily, started to give up.

For a while after, Minseok’s phone which was kept under his pocket rang at the moment. He picked the call.

“Hyung… wh-”

“Jongdae-ah! Help me! I can’t…. move!”

Minseok grunted angrily when he could hear Jongdae and Yixing giggled over the phone.

 

 

* * *

I know. It's a short chapter. T.T

I'm sooo sorry. I can't update the full chapter bcs I need to catch up urgent things after this. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this though. I'm really sorry :(

Till we meet soon. Thanks for reading guys :D