Day 1 - In Prague

LEAVING (Time boils the rain)

“Yah, Kevin hyung! Take this!”

Tao flew his back pack abruptly towards Kris. It was so unexpected and fast Kris was unsecured that time when the backpack hit right on his face. Kris was extremely shocked and he couldn’t duck the attack because it already hit when he was just alarmed. The back pack fell to the floor and Kris’s face was flushed red, he looked so angry. Kris stood like a statue, clenching his fists while the potential energy in his body increased to utter his angriness.

Meanwhile, from far away, Yixing saw right at the moment the back pack hit Kris’s face. His jaw dropped and as fast as lightning he ran towards Kris and Tao while he uttered,

“Yah, Tao! How could you do that to your hyung?!”

The abrupt appearance of Yixing made both of the guys standing on their feet staggered. Kris, the one who was going to speak something at the same time paused when his ears caught the shout that echoed in the airport, in the country which was foreign for all of them. Some eyes of the citizens might caught on them when Yixing yelled, knowing that it was a different language uttered by a total unfamiliar face at the place.

Yixing approached Tao closely and hit his shoulder hard.

“How could you throw that to your hyung? Did people teach you to be polite to your hyung huh? Are you drunk?” Yixing said, scolding him like scolding a kid though the kid was taller than him, hitting him again.

“I was going to say that too,” Kris uttered, glaring at Tao. Tao cringed a bit, but he smiled.

“Yah, why are you smiling? Ppali, say sorry to your hyung,” Lay asked sharply that Tao blinked by the jolt felt once his voice reached his eardrums.

At that very moment, Jongdae approached the three of them, putting his right arm on Minseok’s shoulder while they were walking, singing to EXO’s song Run. They might be happy because that was the first time they are together in a vacation, in Prague, precisely.

Yixing looked at the oblivious Korean boys who were approaching. Glaring, actually.

“What?” Jongdae chuckled. Minseok stopped humming after he saw Yixing standing, putting his hands on his waist while glaring at them.

“Where were you guys? Your children just made a mess, don’t you see it?” Yixing said, pointing to Tao and Kris.

“Something happened while we settled down the hotel and rented a van just now?” Minseok said as he was slightly cringing his eyebrows, felt like his effort for their vacation was not going to be appreciated. Minseok looked really puzzled too because he couldn’t get what Yixing actually meant, but Jongdae laughed as he could see those two guys glaring at each other (Kris was looking at Tao like a hawk) and a bag deserted between them, on the floor.

“Wow, Tao. Did the game just started?” Jongdae chuckled. Minseok’s eyes grew bigger, shining brightly while he uttered “Oh really?” while laughing. He just remembered the dare during the Truth or Dare game they were playing during the last fortnight.

“Jongdae? You know about it too?” Kris asked while what was playing on his mind at that moment was like a tape with ‘Say no’ playing on a replay mode, hoping that it would be Jongdae’s answer.

“Yes, Tao did tell me in the flight,” he laughed. He quickly glanced at Minseok. “Well, what are we doing here? The van is waiting. Let’s go,” Jongdae uttered happily while dragging Minseok along towards the entrance.   

“Good luck!” said Minseok, tapping on Kris’s shoulder while being dragged by Jongdae. Kris sighed heavily.

“What game? Yah! Could you guys please tell me what’s actually going on here?” Yixing looked even puzzled. “Yah, you both! Tell me!” he shouted while chasing Jongdae and Minseok who were marching towards the entrance. He was really curious, like a gossip girl who didn’t want to lose even single information. Tao giggled.

“Yah, Tao. You still have to say sorry, arasso?” Yixing uttered while glancing back, after that rolling his eyes. He was back racing towards the van in a second, catching the two boys. Tao laughed again and walked towards the entrance without looking back.  

“Tao,” Kris said. “Don’t forget your bag.” Tao stopped a while and glanced back, smirked.

“Nope, I don’t. You’re my slave arasso? So, pick it up, okay?”

Kris huffed while rolling his eyes, “Oh.” (informal yes)

“A slave shouldn’t use banmal to his master.”

“Dae. Arasso, Your Majesty,” Kris said while grabbing the backpack, rolling his eyes. Tao laughed happily while walking towards the van.

 

* * *

 

“So, Kevin got a dare script written; Be a slave for 3 days for the one who has made you to take this dare, and becoming a slave of Tao?” Yixing can’t help his smirk while putting away a cup of hot coffee after drinking half a cup. He chuckled.

“Stupid dare. I’ll kill the one who wrote the dare,” Kris (or they called Kevin) said while unpacking his things, putting them all in a wardrobe.

“It wasn’t me okay. I swear. I guess good luck is always on my side.”

Tao dragged open the curtain, revealing breath-catching scenery before the curtain opened. He took a deep breath, after then let out a guffaw while he was gazing at Kris who seemed was on the way emptying his luggage. Kris gazed back and replied with an eye roll.

“Interesting. Why don’t you guys invite me for the next game, huh? So, you guys were having fun without me around. How could you,” Yixing continued, sulking.

“I want to join too,” Jongdae pouted and then looked at his feet which were still wearing socks, hanged above the floor as he was sitting on the bed, sitting at the opposite side of Yixing’s front figure. He looked really tired after the flight, explained why he didn’t act hyper that time like he’d usually do.

“Alright. Jongdae. Let’s leave them and play a game at our room,” Yixing said after that.

Jongdae nodded because he agreed. But then he looked back at Minseok when he almost reached the door of the room for two. “Hyung, you’re not going out with us?”

“Oh, yeah. I think so. I’ve booked a room for myself anyway, but I’ll get to your room soon. I think I need a short nap before going into your room,” Minseok uttered. He stood at the end of the bed after sitting on it, after he changed his mind; he also wanted to leave the room with Jongdae and Yixing.    

“Alright then,” Jongdae said. “I feel tired too. Yixing, let’s take a nap okay?” he said while grabbing Yixing’s shoulders and rested his right arm on them. They talked as they walked, and it was getting distant as they’re off from the room at the corridor. Minseok pulled the door closed behind him until there were no sound reached into Kris and Tao earlobes, unless for the chirping birds and flowing breeze outdoor.

 

Tao walked across the room, passed Kris who was still busy before he landed on the bed. He closed his eyes while releasing a heavy sigh between his lips, but he wasn’t going to sleep. He turned his body towards Kris and opened his eyes. Kris continued being oblivious though he knew that he was being watched.

Tao uttered a voiceless smile. He then scrutinized a few packs of snacks and clothes Kris have put on the shelves. Skull patterned black t-shirts, ripped dark jeans and a couple of leather black jackets hanging by the clothes hanger helped him recalling a fashion sense of someone. And there were a lot of meds and supplements as if he was going to open up a store; magnesium trisilicates, ascorbic acids, tablets of fish oils and a lot others, 7 bottles of them to sum up. Tao blinked his eyes once and started reminiscing.

 

Kris was like that too, he thought. When he was still alive.

He let the feeling linger in him for a while until the latter realized the silence when it started becoming a disturbance.

 

“You rather sleep than staring at the wall, I guess the wall will break if you stare at it too long,” Kris averted his eyes onto his things after he uttered. Tao blinked once and was back to his senses then, he looked back at Kris who seemed not to care while smirking.

“Says who. You are my slave. I’m waiting for you to finish unpacking before giving you another task.”

Kris sighed heavily and he stopped whatever he was doing. “I’m tired, alright.”

“It’s like a promise okay. You can’t simply break it; the dare.”

“Oh yeah? Don’t you know the saying which said promises are meant to be broken? And don’t say that a dare script is more worth than a promise.”

“You’ve said it,” Tao grinned while lying on his back, letting out a breath of relief. “I don’t want you to break it,” he then crossed his arms across his chest.

Kris sighed again and took a while doing nothing including talking. “So, okay, you’ve said that you’re waiting until I finish up before another task right?” Kris said while looking at his luggage which now only contained a book and a shawl. “I shall not finish the unpacking then. I wanna take a nap in between.” Kris stood up and left his belongings on the floor.

“I haven’t done unpacking yet okay, so don’t you think of giving me any task, yet,” he said while crawling on the bed.

He was lying on his back at the side of the latter while shutting his eyes, pretended to be sleeping. Tao immediately hugged him and laid his head on Kris’s chest, on his ribcage right above the accelerating thumps of his heart since the moment it touched. He opened his eyes and looked at his face.

“Alright. You’ve got me, master,” Kris’s heart began to soften up, agree to obey. “What’s actually the next task?”

“Lie still. You’re doing it, actually. I just wanted to hold you like this and sleep for the rest of the remaining hours before sundown,” he said with eyes closed.

Kris huffed and rolled his eyes before beholding Tao’s face. It was carved with a smile and actually looked beautiful on the face of the one who was sleeping silently on his chest. He then smiled while letting the tranquility drove him into sleep for hours later.

 

* * *

 

“Woah, this room is simply awesome!” Jongdae said while looking out of the window, pulling off his jacket. “Better than Tao’s for sure,” Jongdae took a pause and glanced back on Yixing, “Are you more than a director? Do you own the hotel? How could you pay all this luxurious things for all of us if you’re not then? I’m so sure you’re really something else…”

“Bwuya?” Yixing chuckled. “I’m just being thankful that the shooting was a success okay. Just don’t think too much and accept it as a gift from me, oh?”

“Arasso. Thank you, really!” Jongdae came closer and latched on Yixing until he was almost out of breath and slightly engrossed of Jongdae’s a sort of gayness. 

“Enough,” Yixing giggled. “You’ve said that you’re tired right? Go and take a nap on that bed near the window. I’ll take this one,” he said and sat on the bed he pointed. Jongdae moved as he was asked.

“It’s so bad that Luhan hyung didn’t come together with us, right?” said Jongdae while he was looking at the ceiling, lying on his back. He then his side while gazing at the latter, lying on his muscular forearm as he was wearing a wife beater, despite of the coldness of the room.

“Yeah, I bet he’s still busy till today,” Yixing uttered while ping his purple MCM backpack. He draws his iPad out from the small compartment of the bag and plugged his ears with earphones. Yixing selected a track from the list and a loud bass music began to hit his eardrums. He lay on the bed, closing his eyes but he hadn’t sleep yet.    

Jongdae looked away. He lay on his back again and tried to close his eyes again. But there was a sort of distractions barging into his mind quite abruptly that made him end up opened his eyelids, currently looking at the ceiling.  

“Yixing-ahh…” he uttered.

“Hmmm?”

“Well, don’t you think that they’re… something? Ermm. I’m talking about Kevin hyung and Tao.”

Yixing pulled out his left earphone while chuckling “Something? Like what?”

Jongdae laughed. “Why Kevin hyung looked like he really care about Tao? He acted like he had known Tao for a century while the reality is they just met each other for the first time about five months ago.”

“Haha yeah. Apparently…” Yixing grinned while nodding slowly. He gazed at Tao. “I think that’s good. At least you won’t have to worry about him committing suicide anymore because of Kris…” he uttered while tapping on his iPad. Jongdae was silent as he listened.

“And his problems.” He paused and looked at Jongdae. “I mean he would have someone to be always by his side, right? Like Kris hyung always did,” Yixing said while moving his hands. He was nervous as if he said something wrong.

“Yeah. You’re right.” Jongdae smiled. “I was sometimes mistaken him as Kris hyung. They are somehow… so similar…”

“Oh Jongdae. It’s not good to talk like this about a person who passed away,” Yixing cut before he could finish his words.

Jongdae chuckled. “…or it was only me? I mean his age, height, face and everything about him is the same except for his name. I know I’m wrong but I can’t help but to call him Kris sometimes.”

 

Yixing looked away, towards the window. But he wasn’t looking at the scenery.

Kris hyung, I know this will happen. Sooner or later Jongdae will find out too if you keep acting like this.

Yixing looked at Jongdae again.

Should I tell him about this too?

“Err… I’m sorry, I know shouldn’t talk about this, but I can’t stop being curious,” Jongdae said after he felt that Yixing seemed disturbed.

“It’s alright. I understand.” Yixing smiled until his dimples are formed on his fluffy cheeks. He pulled the comforter up to his chest. “Jongdae, didn’t you say that you’re going to sleep?”

“Ah, yes.” Jongdae grinned widely before he turned himself facing the wall. “Goodnight.”

Yixing laughed because it wasn’t even night time. “Haha, alright. Goodnight,” he said, burying himself under the thick comforter.

 

 

 

* * * 

Sorry guys because I've took a long time to update this chapter. I have problem in staying online at my place and fyi I'm in a school so I've use the internet connection to update this. I'm a bit in rush so I hope that you guys will enjoy this chapter. Please do write comments about the story and I promise that I'll reply them all whenever I can online.

p/s ignore my typos and grammar bcs I'm in rush now and I haven't done a proper proofreading lol. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS! LOVE YOU SO MUCH XOXO! SARANGHAJA!