Dinner with the Lee's.

My Room Mate

The sunlight shone through the window, awakening you from your sleep. Smiling slightly. You stretched your arms out and sighed deeply.
"Oh right" jumping out of the bed you hurried down the stairs stopping in your tracks you saw no sign of LuHan.
"Where is that kid?" You whispered to yourself. 
Shrugging you decided to use the bathroom. Walking towards the door you pulled it opened but froze in your tracks.
"Oh my god" your mouth fell open.
There you found LuHan standing there with an towel around his waist, water dripping from his wet hair. LuHan's eyes drifted towards you and he played his signature smirk.
"ert much"  
You shook your head to regain composure and threw your hands over your eyes.
"Put some clothes on!" You yelled. You could feel your cheeks turning crimson.

"Why should I? It's my room" LuHan watched in amusement.
"Yea but I'm a girl! Be respective!" You yelled in embarrassment. 
Oh yea I forgot.
LuHan stood there chuckling to himself. Not loud enough for you to hear. Clearing his throat he walked close to you. 
"Yah did you put clothes on yet?" You couldn't hear anyone. 
"Hello?" You reached out your free hand touching thin air. Until you felt something soft. 
Damn wall. You whispered. Gently tapping the wall it didn't feel right. Touching around it, you realised something. 
Oh my god. You mentally yelled.
Removing your hand from your eyes, which were now widen you screamed. 
"Ew I just touched you!! ewww! Mum!!!"
You yelled.
LuHan watched you. Rolling his eyes he pushed you out and closed the door. 
Stumbling slightly you inhaled deeply and exhaled. 
"Oh my what did I just do?" You blinked rapidly. Looking at your hand you remembered the soft skin that was there before.
I touched his chest.... You began to smile slightly. 
Walking away you decided to slump back down into the comfort of your bed.
Sighing your eyes went wide with realisation.
"Oh my gosh it's the weekend.... That means aunties, Jaehyun and... And...." At that moment LuHan walked out the bathroom. You looked in his direction and groaned.
"Nooooo!" You whined.
Why does he have to come? You thought.
What happened to making him realise his a good guy? Your subconscious snuck up. You groaned again. Oh yea...

LuHan stood there, watching as you groaned for the umpteenth time. 
What's wrong with her? LuHan thought in curiosity. 
LuHan walked closer towards your bed.
"Yah!" 
You stopped your groans and faced the baby face jerk.
"What?" You rolled your eyes.
"What's up with you?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"You" you bluntly stated.
"Me why?" LuHan smirked. 
"Dinner. Aunties. Why?!" You complained.
LuHan furrowed his eyebrows. 
Oh yea that thing. Wow it's already the weekends? LuHan smiled to himself.
"You should be grateful" he smirked.
"And why should I?" You bluntly stated.
"Because I'm an hard to get guy" LuHan smirked with pride.
You scoffed at his cockiness. 
How am I suppose prove his a good guy under all that? You inwardly groaned.
"Whatever, just get ready we have to leave with Jaehyun"
You chucked your blankets off you and made your way down the stairs into the bathroom.
LuHan lips were imprinted with an victory smile. He knew what made you tick and what made you irritated.
LuHan walked towards his closet and opened the brown mahogany doors, revealing his nearly hanged clothes.
What do I wear? LuHan thought.
"I don't want to be too casual" he whispered to himself. 
Running his long slender fingers against the fabric his hand landed on a black suit. Taking it out he layed it across his bed and analysed it.
"Got to make a good impression" he thought. 
"This will do" he snapped his fingers. 
Grabbing the black suit he began to change. 

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Be-nyoXCYAIKm9a.jpg:large

Meanwhile you finished having a shower. Staring in the mirror you a watched as your hair dangled. It felt nice not having to wear a wig in the room anymore. Smiling you tided yourself up. 
Placing on the wig you adjusted the perfect position and smiled. 
"Done" you sighed. 
Walking out the bathroom you called LuHan.
"Hey du-" 
Your mouth fell open. There stood LuHan in a fitting black suit. His hair styled. 
Wh-why does he have to look so good? You groaned.
"What do you want?" He looked at you. Snapping back into reality you rolled your eyes. 
"Let's go"
You advanced towards the door but stopped when you didn't hear footsteps behind you.
Turning around you found LuHan staring at you.
"Chop chop"
You hollered.
"Aren't you suppose be dressed as a girl?"
"Yea but I can't exactly walk out of here in a dress and all dolled up can I?" You stated.
LuHan just nodded his head. 
"Wait. I need your help with something"
You ran past LuHan towards your closet. Opening it you pulled out two dresses. One was a red, summery dress and another was an plain orange skater dress.
"Which one looks better?"
LuHan eyed you.
Is she serious?
"They both look equally terrible"
"what? No!"
"You have no style"
You couldn't believe the words coming out of Luhans mouth.
Grinding your teeth together you put the two dresses back and eyed him.
"Well mr fashion police what is good? If you haven't exactly noticed I don't have anything else beside those dresses and my uniform and some other guy clothes" 
You said in irritation.
"Just follow me"
LuHan began to walk and you did as you were told.
Soon you both ended up out of the dorm building and in the car park. 
"Ah what are we doing here?" 
"Tell Mr Lee I'm going to take you"
Your eyes went wide.
"What? How? You don't even have a ca-" you both stopped infront of an BMW 3 series sedan. 
"This is your car?!" You yelled.
"Yeap" LuHan walked around the other side. He pressed the button that unlocked the doors.
You looked at him.
"Get in" 
You opened the door and sat in the leather seats.
You were in awe with the interior.
"It's so nice" you yelped.
"Only for the prince" 
LuHan smirked. 
You stared at him and scoffed.
"Prince my " you whispered.
LuHan ignored your comment and started the engine.
He reversed back and the drive forward out of the parking lot. 
Once you were out of school grounds you looked at LuHan. 
"Where are we going?"
"Shops"
You furrowed your eyebrows in curiosity.
"Why?"
"to get you ah...." LuHan looked at you.
"Girly up"
He looked back focusing on driving.
"Oh" was all you could say. 
You watched as the buildings passed by. One by one. 
Oh I forgot. You quickly fished out your phone. Sending a text message to Jaehyun. 
'Oppa you don't have to pick me up. Mr 'Prince' offered to pick me up. Kk 
xoxo Gi Hyunnie'
You pressed send waiting for his reply.

DING
You looked at your phone and opened the text from Jaehyun.
'How? He doesn't know your 'you'
-JaeJae'

You replied. 
'It's a long story oppa, I'll explain when I see you.
-GiHyun'

You pressed send and placed your phone down.
You watched the people on the street, smiling. 
I miss this. You smiled.
"We're here" LuHan turned off the engine.
"Where are we?" You eyed the building infront of you.
"Stop asking questions and take off your wig and follow"
LuHan got out of the car while you fiddled taking off your wig.
Once you were done you hopped out of the car and followed LuHan into the luxurious building. 
As you entered you both were greeted by a pretty lady. She wore a black skirt and a matching blazer. Her hair in a high bun and smile.
"Hello Mr Lu" 
"Ms Kim I was wondering can you find her a dress and everything else a girl needs to look good" 
Ms Kim eyes landed on you and you smiled. 
"That's my job. Follow me honey" 
Ms Kim grabbed you by your hand.
You looked at LuHan and he gestured you too go. 
Looking forward you smiled at Ms Kim and she did in return. 
LuHan watched as you walked away with Ms Kim.
He sighed and decided to make himself comfortable in the waiting area. Slumping down into the White leather couch he inhaled deeply.
"She's stubborn" he groaned. Deciding to distract himself from time he decided to read the daily newspaper. 

On the other side you stood in a room full of dresses. Each other coordinated and hanged by style. Your were amazed. Your fingers grazing each on of the fabric. It was like heaven.
"Miss.." 
Turning around you found Ms Kim.
"Oh Call me Gi Hyun" you smiled.
"Okay Gi hyun please follow me"
Following Ms Kim you walked into a large glass room. A salon to be exact. 
Where did he exactly take me? You thought. 
"Gi Hyun these people today will be your stylists. So please make yourself comfortable"
You bowed to the people infront of you. 
"Hello I'm Jeong Gi Hyun. Please to meet you all" you smiled.
You made your way to the chair and sat down as they began to beautify you.

An hour passed and LuHan sat on the leather couch in boredom. 
"Mr Lu" 
He jerked up and came in contact with Ms Kim.
"Yes?" 
"Please follow me" 
LuHan stood up and followed Ms Kim into a room. 
There was a big couch and curtains that hung along one side.
"She will be ready soon"
Nodding he made himself comfortable in the couch, waiting for you too appear. 
There you stood behind the curtain. Your make up done and your hair slightly curled. You wore a red dress. Where it Hugged your body, giving the illusion of and 's' line.

http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/1/7/1/0/2650171/red/image1xxl.jpg
A few things was running through your mind. 
What do I look like? You pondered.
Do I look bad? Oh my what happens if  he cringes. You thought. 
"Ms Jeong are you ready?" 
"No..." You stated. 
"You look beautiful honey. He will love it" 
You smiled at Ms Kim. 
I hope he does. You mentally thought. 
"I'm ready" you smiled. 
"Okay. Open the curtains"

LuHan sat there waiting. 
"Geez how long does it take" he whispered to himself. 
Getting bored he walked towards the window. Staring out at the streets. 
The curtains began to draw open. You were filled with nervousness. 
LuHan Heard the sound of the curtains running. 
Finally. He thought. 
Walking back he froze. 
LuHan's heart was beating irregularly. He wasn't use to this sort of feeling. It was all strange too him. 
What is happening to me? He asked himself.
She... She... He stuttered. 
You watched LuHans facial expression. 
Does he approve? No? You began to freak out.
LuHan snapped back to reality. 
"Good. Let's go"
LuHan quickly rushed out the room. Once he was out he leaned against the wall. Breathing deeply.
"What is wrong with me?" He whispered.
"Mr Lu" 
LuHan stood straight.
"Ms Kim"
"Didn't she look beautiful" 
Amazing... He thought. 
"Yea..." He said.
"Well we will meet you at the front" 
"Okay" LuHan rushed off. Walking towards the counter he pulled out his wallet.
"How much?" 
"226,980"
"Card" 
"Yes sir" 
The girl took LuHan's card and swiped it. She gave the machine to LuHan as he typed in his pin. 
"Thank you. Have a nice day sir" LuHan nodded and walked out. The fresh air hitting his skin. 

You walked down from the platform confused.
"Did he not like it?" You pouted.
"You look great Gi Hyun! Have fun tonight" one of the stylist smiled.
"Thank you. Thank you for everything" 
You bowed and walked out of the room.
Walking down the hall you reached the front of the shop.
Walking towards the counter you fished out your card.
"Ah.. Hi how much is this?"
The girl looked up and smiled.
"Oh no need to pay. Mr Lu already did" 
What?
You thanked the girl and walked towards the door. Stopping you stared at him.
There he sat on his car. The wind gently blowing. Slightly messing up his styled hair. Smiling you opened the door and walked towards him.
LuHan stood straight as you walked towards him.
"Do I look 'girly up' now?" You quoted.
LuHan stared at you.
"Hello?" You began to feel uncomfortable under his gaze.
"Jerk Prince" you emphasised.
What is he staring at? You pondered.
"LuHan" you snapped your fingers.
LuHan snapped back into reality. 
"Let's go. We're going to be late" 
He quickly walked around to the other side and got into the car.
Shocked by his behaviour you just decided to brush it off and hop onto the car. 
Getting to the car you buckled up your seatbelt and LuHan drove off.
There was silence the entire ride. 
Gosh this is awkward... You mentally thought. 
It's your fault. Your subconscious sneered.
What how? You asked yourself.
If you didn't let him kiss you and if your big mouth talked lower you wouldn't be in this situation. 
You sighed. 
Fine. You felt defeated by your own subconscious.
"We're here" 
LuHan pulled up into a big house. The white detailing on the outside that contrasted with the dark brown wood. It was massive. 
"Mr Lee is this rich?"
You nodded your head. 
"His dad is CEO of a company"
LuHan was flabbergasted. Who knew my teacher was a rich guy. LuHan thought. 
"Come on" you hopped out your car and LuHan followed behind. Walking to the front door, LuHan pressed the button. 
"Do I look okay?" You asked LuHan.
LuHan stared at you. Unable to answer.
"Ah you loo-" 
"Oh my Gi Hyun!" Your Aunty pulled you into a bet crushing hug.
"Can't breath" you whined. She let go and giggled.
"Oh my LuHan you made it" she gave LuHan a hug. 
"Thank you for inviting me" 
She stepped back and eyes you both. 
"So are you two dating?" You both looked at her wide eyed.
"What? No" you declared. 
"I'm just you would look like the perfect couple so pretty and handsome"
You blushed at your aunties comment.
"Aunty" you whined.
"Come on in, everyone is waiting"
You followed your Aunty into the hallway. 
"Wow Ms Lee your house is exquisite" LuHan gazed around in awe.
"Thank you" she giggled. 
My Aunty is such a girl. You smiled.
"Follow me" you both followed your Aunty into a massive dining room. There sat your uncle and Jaehyun who were absorbed in an conversation.
"Honey they are here" 
You uncle looked up and smiled.
"GiHyun!" He got out of his seat and embraced you into a big hug. 
"Hello uncle" you returned.
He freed you and eyed LuHan.
"And you are? Gi hyun's boyfriend?" 
He meekly smiled.
"Uncle no!" You flushed.
"Hello sir I'm LuHan. I'm just a friend" LuHan smiled. 
"Well... Are you sure about that?" Your uncle wiggled his eyebrows.
"Uncle!" You whined.
"Dad leave the kids alone" Jaehyun appeared behind.
"Hello Hyunnie!" Jaehyun embraced you into a big hug.
"JaeJae" you giggled.
Jaehyun let go and smiled at LuHan.
"LuHan" Jaehyun gave a nod.
"Mr Lee"
"Hey that's my old mans name call me Hyung" LuHan's face brightened up.
"Hyung" LuHan smiled.
What's up with this kid? You thought out of curiosity.
"Come on kids come and sit, dinner is ready" you heard your Aunty call out.
You all made your way towards ye table and sat down. Your uncle sat in the middle, while your Aunty sat beside him and Jaehyun next to her on the right and you and LuHan sat on the left.


The night went on and by this point you were full. 
"Ahh" you sighed.
"What's wrong with you?" LuHan whispered.
"Too full" you rubbed your tummy.
"Well someone shouldn't have eaten three bowls of rice and dessert as well" LuHan replied with a smug smile. 
You rolled your eyes at him.
"At least I have an appetite" you stated.
"Whatever" LuHan shrugged. 
"So dear... Would you two like to go for a tour of the house?"
"Oh yes!" You smiled. 
"Okay you two can head off first I'll meet you, just let me help clean up" your Aunty smiled brightly. 
"Okay" you replied. Standing up you and LuHan made your was up the stairs. There laid a long hallway. 
"Whoa saem is rich" LuHan was baffled.
"Yea" you were in the same state. 
"Let's go" you began to walk through the hall.
"Oh my gosh this is cool!" You squealed. LuHan hurried to where you were. He found you on the balcony staring into a bliss. 
"Look how amazing it is" you squealed once more.
LuHan looked below to find the backyard. The fairy lights that lit up the garden. 
"Yea" he muttered. 
"Can we go down there?" You looked at LuHan with twinkling eyes. 
LuHan stared at you. 
What's wrong with her? He questioned.
LuHan only nodded his head in reply. 
You grabbed LuHan by the hand and dragged him along with you to the garden. 
LuHan stared at your linked hands. He felt a tingly sensation in his stomach. 
What's wrong with me? He asked himself.
"Oh there you two are" 
Your Aunty smiled. Her eyes travelled down towards your attached hands. She looked up giggling. 
"Ah I just came to tell you we will be gathering together soon" she smiled brightly.
"Have fun together" she giggled and walked away. 
Not dating my . She giggled to herself.
"What's wrong with her?" Your gaze went LuHan. 
LuHan cleared his throat and pointed towards your linked hands. Your eyes travelled down towards your hands and you quickly let go.
"Uh... Sorry. You know reaction" you awkwardly laughed. 
"Come on" you walked off.  
LuHan watched as you walked off.
"Silly" he grinned. He ran to catch up with you. 
You made your way out to the lit garden in awe. 
"Oh my so pretty!" You squealed. 
"Gi Hyun?" You turned around to find Jaehyun.
"Oh oppa!" You giggled. 
"This is so pretty!" 
You smiled.
"So how did he find out?" Jaehyun asked.
Oh right.... You sighed.
"I... Well.... He..." You tried to find the words. 
How do I tell him I was not careful enough. Gi Hyun... You trailed off.
"I recognised her" your eyes darted up. It was LuHan.
"Oh how?" Jaehyun asked with unbelievable eyes.
"Because she had to dress up as the girl for the competition"
"Oh right I forgot they did that... But..." Jaehyun looked at LuHan.
"Your not going to tell anyone are you?"
"Nope, I'm not like that sir"
LuHan smiled. You watched LuHan in bewilderment. 
"Not like that my " You hastily hissed.
The boys looked at you.
"Are you okay Gi Hyun?" Your cousin asked worriedly.
Snapping out of it you smiled at him and nodded your head. 
"Perfectly fine" you grinned.
"Okay well since this matter is sorted I'll leave you guys too it" Jaehyun walked away leaving you and LuHan together. Once Jaehyun was out of sight you hit LuHan on the arm.
"Not like that? Huh! Really! That's total bull"
You glared at him. 
LuHan just shrugged and sat down on the White bench placed in the middle
He sighed. 
Walking towards him you sat beside him. 
Did I do something wrong? 
"A-are you okay?" You asked.
LuHan looked up. 
"I suppose"
What's wrong with him?
"It's just I wished I had someone like that in my life" 
You were confused and shocked. The so called 'Prince' is actually telling you his feelings.
Maybe his not so bad after all. 
"what do you mean?"
LuHan's eyes left the starry sky and landed on yours. 
"Someone who is always there for me" he sighed. 
"Why don't you have your parents?" 
"I do but there always travelling between China and Korea. I mean I love them but I just wished I had a brother so I wouldn't feel so lonely" 
You softened. This was the first time you actually felt sorry for him. He was such a jerk, arrogant but now he seemed so alone and vulnerable.
"I didn't know you felt that way" you muttered.
"Yea... I'm not really much of a talker" LuHan chuckled.
You couldn't help but giggle as well. 
The laughter died down as you both stared at each other. The wind caressing your hair. As it flew gently against it. 
"You know your not so bad" LuHan smiled.
You couldn't answer. What were you suppose to say. 
LuHan's hand reached out and placed a strand behind your ear. Your eyes intently engaged with each other. You blinked. 
Oh my gosh is he going to kiss you? Gi Hyun!
LuHan began to close the space between you both. It grew smaller and smaller.
But he stopped when there was an inch left. You could feel his hot breath against your lips. 
Looking LuHan you were confused.
"Your so beautiful" he smiled.
LuHan was insanely confused. He wanted to kiss you but he also wanted to prank you. The urge was killing him. He stared intently into your brown orbs. 
He was lost in them.
I don't care anymore. Just kiss her LuHan! LuHan smiled once again as he began to move in. Closing the inch gap.
But before your lips could touch you heard your Aunty call.
"Darling bring LuHan and come to the living room" 
You stopped. Jumping onto your feet you left a dazed LuHan.
"We...have to go" you quickly left.
LuHan watched as you left, leaving him.
He smiled. He knew you felt awkward and flustered and that made him happy.
He started to walk towards the living room. 

Luhan entered through the arched doorway and found you next to Jaehyun. Smiling and laughing. He watched as you smiled. Admiring your dimples. 
"Oh LuHan honey your here, sit"
Luhan bowed and made his way over towards the sofa and sat next to you.
"Oh honey look at them. Just you wait they will end up together" Your Aunty whispered to your uncle.
"They are adorable. I wonder how they met"
"Oh I dropped by at Jaehyun's school to say hello and Gi Hyun was there... And then that fine boy comes and that's how they met... Right when I saw him I knew they were going to be together" your aunties eyes twinkled as she stared at you two bicker.

"Can't you sit over there?" You whispered to luhan.
"No I don't want too" 
Luhan teased.
"Why you miss me?" You sneered back.
"Oh yea baby" Luhan pulled you close to him earning a gasp.
"Let go" 
"Why should I?" 
"Beca-" 
"So Luhan tell me. What do you study?"
Luhan eyes darted towards your uncles. 
"Oh I specialise in music, mainly vocals"
Luhan smiled.
"Oh really? Our Gi Hyun sings very well" 
Luhan looked over at you smirking.
"Show us Darling"
You gawked at your Aunty, hoping someone will save you.
"Come on Gi. Hyun" luhans whispered whilst pushing you into your feet.
You glared at luhan. 
I'm seriously going to kill him! You made a mental note.
Clearing your throat you began to sing.

'Jogeuman nalgaetjit neol hyanghan ikkeullim naege ttaraora sonjitan geot gataseo
Aejeolhan nunbitgwa mueonui iyagi gaseume hoeoriga morachideon geunal bam

Omyohan geudaeui moseube neogseul noko hanappunin yeonghoneul ppaetgigo
Geudaeui momjise wanjeonhi chwihaeseo sum swineun geotjocha ijeobeorin nainde
Walcheucheoreom sappunhi anja nuneul ttel su eobseo siseoni jayeonseure georeummada neol ttaragajanha
Nal annaehaejwo
Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo
Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni
Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh
Kkumeul kkuneun georeum geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi
Oh, woo-hoo-hoo oh yeah- woo-hoo-hoo yeah woo-hoo-hoo'

You bowed as you finished off the song and quickly ran over back too your seat. 

LuHan watched as you sang. He could feel the emotion in your voice. The sincerity that depicted from it. It was soothing to him, the way each word flowed out. He was in awe.

As you collapsed beside him he turned his head towards you. 

"What?" You questioned. 

"Nothing" he lied.

"Oh honey that was soooo beautiful!!!!" Your Aunty screamed like a fangirl. 

"Thank you" you smiled. 

"Now it's your turn LuHan"  Jaehyun gestured for him to stand up.

Snapping back in to reality LuHan looked at your cousin.

"I'm fine hyung" 

"No show us what you've got kiddo!" You uncle protested. 

LuHan couldn't reject the old mans request, so instead he stood up and inhaled deeply and exhaled.

"Ahhhh.... I'm going to sing a chinese song. It's called... Baby don't cry"

LuHan cleared his throat and began. 

You watched him intently. Your heart started to beat rapidly. His voice was soothing, captivating. 

What is wrong with me? You fanned yourself. Little did you know you were falling deeper and deeper. 

'Ni jiu bie zai you yu le hao ma

Jiu qing na chu wo de xin zang

Na xiang yi dao hen ci yan de guang mang

Lian ye de yue guang ba yan jing guan shang

Ru guo bu shi wo shi bie de nan ren

Ru guo zhi shi xi ju li mian de yi ju hua

Shao gan le jiu ba

Wo yuan he ni de ai jiao huan shang hen

Baby don’t cry tonight

Dang hei ye zai ci liang qi lai

Baby don’t cry tonight

Jiu dang zuo mei fa sheng guo yi yang

Ni yong yuan dou bu hui hua cheng xiang pao mo yi yang

Nan dao ni bu zhi dao ma

So baby don’t cry, cry

Wo de ai shou hu ni bu fen kai'

"That's was amazing!" You Aunty squealed as she clapped hysterically.

LuHan bowed and sat down beside you.

"Stop drooling I know I'm good" LuHan whispered into your ear. At that moment you snapped out of your thoughts and pushed LuHan away. 

"In your dreams" you snapped back.

"Well kids it's already late" your Aunty sighed. 

"What time is it?" Jaehyun asked.

"10:00pm already"

"Oh no campus will me closed by now" you freaked.

"Oh right"

"Omo! You kids can stay here!"

You both looked at your Aunty. Her eyes filled with joy and pleading.

"Ahhh... Aunty... Oppa" you called Jaehyun. Jaehyun jerked his head up and saw your pleading eyes.

"Mum they have an event at school tomorrow so they can't. I have a key so it's okay" your Aunty frowned.

"Awww, but promise next time you guys will!" Your Aunty pouted.

"We promise Ms Lee" LuHan smiled.

"Yay!!" Your Aunty squealed.

"Well i think it's time we leave then" you stood up and pulled LuHan to his feet.            "Okay be safe" you both bowed and made your way towards the door. 

"We promise?" You looked at LuHan. "What. I felt bad" you sighed and rolled your eyes. "Come on let's just go" 

But before you could exit the door, Somebody tapped your shoulder. 

"Oh oppa"

"Forgetting something?" Jaehyun held the keys to the gate.

"Oh right" grabbing the keys you hugged your oppa. "I'll see your Monday" 

"Yes you will, now scram you kids" he chuckled.

"Bye Hyung" LuHan bowed.

"Bye LuHan-ssi" 

You guys left the big house towards the car. Hopping in you pulled your seatbelt over and groaned in exhaustion.

"Ahhhhh I'm soo tired" you sighed. "These heels are no good either" you kicked them off, giving air to your feet.

LuHan stared at you. "Wow no manners" he spoke.

"Like you can say much" you retorted. LuHan just rolled his eyes and started the engine, driving out making your way back to the campus.

LuHan parked his car in the usual spot. You both hopped out at made your way towards the gate.

"Quickly" you yelped. 

Placing the key in the hole the gate opened up. Walking onto the campus you quickly closed the gate and placed the keys in your bag. You and LuHan walked beside each other. Awkward silence filling the air.

"Ahh... Soo your Aunty and uncle are nice" LuHan spoke first.

"They are weird. But I love them" you smiled.

LuHan stopped in his tracks. Dumbfounded you looked at LuHan.

"What's wrong?" You questioned LuHan's strange behaviour. 

"I never knew you could sing like that?" LuHan looked at you. 

"Yea well you never asked" you retorted.

You and LuHan began walking again in silence. But to your fortune you finally arrived at the dorm. Walking down the hallway you ended up in front of the room. 

"No one saw did they?" You looked around. 

"Nah they are all out at a party tonight" you looked at LuHan as you entered the room behind him. 

"Party?" LuHan nodded his head.

"Why aren't you there?" 

"Don't want to go" he shrugged and laid down on his bed.

"Oh okay..." You went to your closet and grabbed some clothes. "I'm going to change then" you said as you made your way towards the bathroom. Closing the door behind you, LuHan sighed. 

He couldn't get the image of your near kiss with him. Wondering what it would of been like if you actually both kissed. 

"Aish!" LuHan yelled in frustration. "Forget it LuHan" he whispered to himself. 

"Forget what?" You questioned as you stepped out. 

"Nothing. I'm going to change" LuHan stood up and walked passed you closing the bathroom door.

"What's wrong with him?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

Making your way to your bed you collapsed onto top of it. You pulled your blanket over you and sighed. At that moment the image of you and LuHan's near kiss flashed. 

"What was wrong with me?" You shrieked. "Just sleep. Just sleep" you told yourself. Slowly your eyes began to close and soon enough you were in dream land.


Hello my lovelies! i'm sooo sorry i haven't updated in a month. I know i'm such a bad author.. But i hope you forgive me because i made this really long chapter!!!! i was on holiday sooo yeah hard to get internet access>< But i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Please subscribe, comment and upvote!!! xoxox

http://zippy.gfycat.com/AdmirableGiantBluefintuna.gif