THE END.

My Room Mate

Chapter 49:

6 months later

The wide gates opened and another semester begins. Hordes of students were seen mucking around, practicing or chatting away. Girls would coo over guys and the guys would drool over the girls. It was just like high school. A smile grew on your lips. After the talent show and being the only girl in a school full of boys, it felt nice to be in an Co-Ed environment. 

You sat down on a bench and sighed. Memories of SM Academy flashing. The talent show had come to an end and even though you and Luhan did not win, you both won something else. Each other. You were accepted as the first female student in the academy. It meant no more hiding and more PDA with him. 

You wore a skirt, though you preferred the pants. Your hair fell freely and no itchy side burns irked you. Those 6 months that remained of your high school term, became a permanent period etched in your brain. 

Mr Seo would often come and visit. Lucy found a guy. AeCha was given 2 weeks suspension. The boys bragged about knowing your secret to anyone and everyone. You and Luhan became closer than ever. 

You were contempt. So much struggles, lies and secrets were kept that year, but it all turned out okay in the end. You watched the casual clothed student body roam the paths of the college. It was a new beginning. 

"Yah!" You snapped your head in the direction of the rude caller. 

"Luhan!" Annoyance vanishing, you jumped to your feet and sprinted towards him. 

Embracing him, you snuggled your head in his chest. "How's my little troublemaker this morning?" He teased. 

"Happy. Now that you are here" you bit your lips. 

"When did you get all cheesy?" Luhan raised an eyebrow.

"When I fell in love you" you egged further. 

"Awww I taught you well" he chuckled. You felt your heart race at his beautiful state. 

"So are you ready for the first day?" He took hold of your hand and proceeded to walk, slowly. 

"Yeap. I'm so excited, but I miss SM" you pouted. 

"Well I don't, because now I can be a touchy boyfriend" Luhan winked, in which you pretended to fake vomit. 

"Of course you don't. Before you could even kiss me, Mrs Kim would crucify you" you giggled. 

"I swear that woman was out for me" Luhan shivered at the thought. 

"But now..." you stopped in your tracks, causing Luhan to turn around.

"I can do this" without much hesitation, you took a step, closing the distance between you and Luhan and planted your lips on his. 

After a loving, sweet kiss, you took a step back and inhaled a breath. 
"You naughty girl" Luhan pulled you back. 
"I didn't say we were done" Luhan cupped your face and planted his lips on yours once again. This time it was a passionate, lustful, yet loving kiss. 

"Seriously. You two need to get a goddamn room" someone hollered, which caused you and Luhan to break the kiss and a laugh escape. 

"Sorry for making you uncomfortable Baek" you teased. 

"We haven't even started the semester and you guys are already taking the advantage of free PDA" Baekhyun faked a vomit. 

" it up cry baby" A smug smile appeared on Luhan's lips. 

"Okay enough bickering. I'm so excited to start" Suho beamed. 

"Of course you are, nerd" Kris retorted. 
"Oh hush" Suho glared at the boy.

"Well I smell buns... that is my queue to ditch" without a 'bye' Xiumin left in search of buns. 

"I worry about his bun addiction sometimes" D.O sighed. 
"And I worry about you being short" Chanyeol cackled. D.O shoot the laughing tower a deadly glare.

"I swear, I miss college" Lay whined. 
"Dude we are just starting college. You mean highschool" Chen sighed at his friends absentminded state.

One by one, the boys left to attend their first university class. You and Luhan strolled around the beautiful campus, hand in hand.

"I'm so glad we got accepted into the same university" you smiled brightly at Luhan. 

"I'm so glad I get to kiss you more" Luhan playfully joked. You gave Luhan a smack across the arm. 

" bastard" you giggled. 
"Only for you" Luhan pecked your cheek, causing embarrassment flush through you. 

"Aww my little princess is red" Luhan chuckled, pinching your cheeks in the process. 

"Yah" you whined. 
"Okay, okay I will stop" Luhan bit back his laughter. You pouted in return. 

After minutes of bickering and kissing, Luhan jolted to his feet and held out his hand. 

"Time to go babe" smiling, you gladly accepted his hand. 

"Do you reckon, this year will be full of surprises?" You spoke with curiosity. Considering the past year. It was the most, surprising, dramatic and fun filled year you've ever had. 

Taking timely steps, Luhan took a deep thought. 

"With you around, anything is bound to happen" Luhan chuckled.

"That's true" you giggled. 

With that you and Luhan smiled in content. This was a new beginning. And it was just the start of many more adventures to come. 


A/N:
I just want say a big THANK YOU! To all of those who have enjoyed reading this fanfic. It's the end of another fic, but there is more to come *hint hint*. Love you all ROOMATE fam❤