The Truth.

My Room Mate

Luhan looked mortified. He didn't expect anyone to be here, nor the ones who cherished you like a big brother or in other cases a close friend. He tore his gaze away from the males in front and glanced at you. You stared at Luhan. His eyes searching yours, trying to find an answer or a resolution. 
"Gi Hoon, can someone explain please?" You stepped away from Luhan, creating that distance you so badly needed. Taking a deep breath, you turned around. There stood 11 boys staring at you with lost, confused expressions. Glancing around, you made sure the coast was clear before you spilled the beans. 
"G-guys" you stuttered, the nervousness starting to build up. You felt a firm grip on your shoulder. You snapped your head towards Luhan. 

"Are you sure?" He whispered. You nodded your head. 
"Hyung what's happening?!" Sehun whined. 
"I'm not Gi Hoon" you muttered loud enough for them too hear. 
"What do you mean? You are Gi Hoon, the jackass from day one, whose is now my dare devil!" Baekhyun chuckled. 
"You don't understand Baekhyun. I'm not Gi Hoon" you bit your lip.
"What are you trying to say man?" Kris furrowed his brows.
"That's it, I'm not a 'man'" you sighed.Their faces crinkled and eyes widen in shock.
"Are you trying to say your a woman? It's okay we all know you can dress up as one" Chen chuckled, not taking the situation seriously. Clearly this was going too take longer then expected. 

"Hey if you believe you were meant too be a girl, it's okay, we support you" Suho gave you an encouraging smile. Your insides were churning. It made you scared.
"Guys just let her finish" Luhan spoke up.
"See Luhan supports you, we will too!" Chanyeol smiled. 

Instead of explaining further, you pulled off your wig and let your long hair fall. Gasps could be heard. 
"I'm saying I was never a guy to begin with. My name is Gi Hyun and I'm an 18 year old girl who enjoys food" you bit your lip. It went silent for awhile. No one dared to mutter a single word. Your gaze fell on the ground, you felt sick. 

"So your my noona?!" Kai yelled. Your eyes immediately left the cement ground and onto the younger male, who was excitedly running over. His arms wrapped around you. 
"Noona!!!!" You stood there still as a rock, you didn't expect this kind of reaction. To be honest, you expected them to feel betrayed and deceived by you. But this made your heart feel at ease, at least for now. Kai let you go and gave you a big smile. 
"Noona you look so pretty with long hair" Kai gave you a cute little, shy grin. 
"Yah Kim Jongin, stay away from my Noona" Sehun came out of nowhere. Kai gave Sehun a scoff.
"She's not yours Sebrat" 
"Yea because she's mine!" Tao pushed the two boys aside and smiled. 
"Noona guys clothes really suit you" he chuckled. 
"Thank you panda" you smiled. You heard someone clear their throat. Tao stepped aside and you came face to face too with 8 other males, who stood there blankly. 


"Guys I'm sorry I deceived you, but it wasn't my intention too. I came here with the thought of living a quiet and well excluded life, but then I met all of you guys and we just became close and there were so much times I wanted too spill the beans, but I couldn't because I was scared" you blurted out. You felt sorry and mean. Suddenly you heard something unexpected, laughter. You gazed at Kris with furrowed brows, confused. 
"See you can't bag me about becoming all shy now, cause your a girl" Kris smiled with victory. You could only smile, feeling happy he didn't feel burdened by the sudden news.
"So you were a girl the whole time?" Chanyeol mumbled.
"I'm sorry chan, but I'm still the same person you met the first day" you gave a hoping smile. 
"Wait! I knew I saw you from somewhere! You were at the airport! That's right! My flight just landed and I saw you running past like some crazy person! See I knew it!" 
"That was you?! I nearly tripped over because of you!" You laughed. 
"Wait a minute.... you saw me shirtless? Oh my god I feel violated!" Baekhyun placed his hands in an x, covering his chest. 
"Chill dude, you have nothing anyway" you smirked. 
"Yah! I'm still working on it!" Baekhyun pouted. 

"Sure" you giggled. 

"I knew it!" Xiumin blurted out. 
"What? How?" Your eyes widened. 
"You always seemed so different and well plus you never changed in the changing rooms after sport" Xiumin explained. You nodded your head understandingly. 
"Well I'm totally fine with you being a girl, I mean we could use some oestrogen in this testosterone overloaded school" Suho smiled. 
"I agree with that! A girl would be nice to hand around with" Kyungsoo grinned. You felt your heart warm up instantly. It made you happy and well shocked that they were so understanding. 
"Wait, so Luhan knew all along?" Chen pointed between the both of you. At the mention of the latter, you had just remembered Luhan was standing behind you, silently. Glancing back at Luhan, you nodded your head. "I mean he wasn't even supposed to know" you shrugged your shoulders.

"Well that explains a lot!" Lay yelled. 
"What are you talking about Lay?" Luhan gazed, confused. 
"You guys were having lovers quarrel" Lay smiled teasingly. 
"WHAT?!" You both simultaneously screamed. 
"Now that you say it Lay, it does look like that" Kris smirked.
"No no no you guys have this completely wrong, us..." You pointed back and forth between the two of you. 
"... are not, ever in this planet dating" as those words came from your mouth, you felt somewhat disappointed. You didn't mean to say that, it all just happened too fast and the eyes that were boring into your soul gave you pressure. Luhan did as well. His sudden mood dropped. He felt angry. 
"Wow that's got to hurt" Sehun mumbled. 
"I need too leave" Luhan brushed past you and left. You couldn't help but let out a groan of frustration. 
"Damnit" you muttered. 
"Don't worry about him, his just being grouchy" Xiumin tried to defuse the awkward atmosphere. 
"Hey we all should go and play some basketball!" Kris chirped. 
"Yea lets go and do that!" Chen pulled Kyungsoo along, ignoring his debates. The others followed. 
"Noona lets go and play!" Tao smiled giddily.
"You guys go ahead first. I'm going to fix my wig" The three younger males nodded they're heads and walked off. Quickly redoing your wig, you sighed. 
Why is my big mouth so damn stupid? 


Making sure the wig was secured, you took your gaze off you hair. But something caught you off guard, Chanyeol stood there staring at you. His looked hesitant and well sad. 

"Hey Chan" you muttered. 
"Why didn't you tell me?" Chanyeol eyes gazed at you. He looked hurt. That's when guilt hit you. You should have told him, he was the one who was nice enough too you on your first day here. He became your best friend. 
"I-I'm sorry Chanyeol" you stuttered as you looked away. 
"I thought we were close" Chanyeol semi-whispered. Your eyes snapped back up towards him, too find him staring at the ground. 
"I wanted to tell you Chanyeol. Seriously, you were like the nicest person to me when I came here and your my best friend. I didn't mean for it to be like this...please forgive me?" You bit your lip. It made you sad, that While everyone else played it off like it was nothing and they were happy, Chanyeol felt betrayed and it made you feel 10 times worse. Chanyeol didn't say anything. Hesitantly, you placed you hand on his shoulder. His gaze left the ground and those disappointed eyes bore into yours.
"Please?" You mumbled. 
"I forgive you" Chanyeol gave a small smile. His eyes brightened up. 
"Friends?" 
"Friends!" Chanyeol pulled you into his embrace. Which gave you a shock. 
"Why are you so short for?" He chuckled. 
"Yah! I'm not short! I'm taller then Baekhyun!" You chuckled. 
"My little shortie" Chanyeol giggled. Releasing you, he ruffled your hair. 
"Now since your not my bro and your my sis, if any guy hurts you or tries to touch you in anyway inappropriately, I will beat the out of them" Chanyeol hollered. 
"Yes sir!" You grinned. 
"Good child, now let's go and play some intense basketball... Gi Hyun" Chanyeol smiled as he placed an arm around your shoulder. The smile never leaving his lips, as you both made your way towards the courts. You gazed up as his bright expression. 

Thanks Chanyeol... You smiled with sincerity.  


A/N:

Hello people of the AFF! I hope you have enjoyed the update! well the truth is out. The boys finally know! And Luhan seems a bit sad... don't you think? i wonder what is up with him?? well we shall find out in the next chapter! ahahha! Oh i was going to say HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR in advance! I hope you all have a prosperous year! and i shall stuff my face full of delicious food on my family gathering! xoxo!