Truth out?

My Room Mate

Luhan's POV:
I sighed in annoyance. It was the day of the ball and the day where me and GiHyun will reveal the truth. I should be happy that we don't have to do this fake relationship anymore. I should be hating her, but I'm not and I don't. I feel sad and empty. Why the heck am I feeling this? I have the girl of my dreams back, my first love but now I don't want it. I want something else. I want Gi Hyun. Who would've thought I would want the ratchet, annoying, loud girl, whom now I see as a beautiful, shy, funny girl, I just so happen to be falling in love with. It's funny how things turned out. 
Hating each other from the start, her disguised as a boy and fooling the whole entire school, even me. Seriously she can pull off being  a guy any day. Then discovering the truth and slowly slipping into affection. It all happened to fast. My emotions caught up to me and now I'm realising what i really want. 
All I want is G-
"Babe are you ready to go?" A hand gently squeezed my shoulder.
I stared up at the beautiful girl in front of me. I felt sorry. Why? Because I didn't love her anymore, my heart moved on. 
I nodded my head and smiled. 
"Ready as always SuYi" SuYi grinned brightly. 
"The car is downstairs Oppa" she giggled. She gave me a peck on the cheek. Isn't this suppose to make my heart go crazy? I don't even feel that way. I sighed heavily. 
"Are you okay oppa?" SuYi stared at me with worry. 
"Yeah... I'm fine... Let's go" 
"Okay then..." I interlaced my hands with SuYi's. We made our way towards the car. Sliding into the passengers seat, I stared out the window. It was currently sunset and the party was just beginning. I felt a soft hand place over mine. Drawing my attention towards that direction, I found SuYi smiling.
"I love you oppa" shouldn't my heart be beating like crazy right now? Should I be feeling 1000 wolts of electricity flowing through me? 
All I could do was place a small smile on my lips and nod my head. I do love her, but it's platonic now. She will always be my first love, but not my last. 
"You may go now driver" I called. The chauffeur nodded his head and drove off and I just continued to be absorbed into my thoughts. 


Author's POV.
You were happily chatting to your cousin when the doors opened wide. To your curiosity, your head glanced into the direction and found the one person you were looking for the entire time you had arrived. 
"His here" you mumbled to yourself.
"And with her" you sighed with dismay. 
"Honey? What's happening here? Why is that girl linking arms with your boyfriend?" Your mother came walking in your direction. 
"Ah..." You searched for words.
Looking in Luhan's direction once again, you found him alone and searching the crowd. This was the perfect time.
"Mu- where'd she go?" You darted your eyes Side to side. In your peripheral sight, you found you elegant mother and Aunty making there way, furiously to luhan.
. And that's when you ran. 

"Luhan what is the meaning of this?" Your mother stated sternly. 
"Hello omoni" he bowed.
"Mum can we not do this here please?" You finally reached your raging mother, after successfully pushing through the crowd in heels.
"Jeong Gi H-"
"Mum please. Follow me" grabbing your mother hand and your aunty's you dragged the both of them with you heading towards the door.
"Luhan follow" you didn't fail to say before battling your way through the overly dressed people.


Once you reached a nicely decorated balcony, you halted suddenly, taking a deep breath. 
"Honey..." Letting go of their wrist, you turned around and made eye contact with Luhan, who stood behind them.
Making your way towards him, your aunt and mother turned around to face the both of you two, with confusion written across their faces.
"What's wrong honey?" Your aunt stared at you in curiosity. 
"Mum we, me and Luhan..." You pointed between the both of you.
"Are not dating" while your Aunty bit her lip in confusion, your mother stared at you blankly.
"What do you mean?" 
You sighed heavily.
"Omoni, if you let me explain..." Luhan finally spoke up.
"Go ahead please"
Luhan gave you a quick glance before explaining the whole ordeal. 
"Well Mrs Lee had told you we were both dating. Gi Hyun had heard how happy and excited you were when you heard the news. And afraid to disappoint you, I had suggested we pretend to be a couple, in order to keep your happiness" 
Luhan spoke calmly.
What the heck? Why is he so calm? I'm sweating balls over here. 
You bit your lip nervously.
Your mum glanced at you and smiled.
"Honey you didn't have to pretend. I wouldn't of cared if you weren't dating him... I was just happy that you found someone you like, because you never showed much interest in guys after Kyungie left" 
"Mummmmmm!" You whined in embarrassment. Your mother chuckled.
"Don't mum me. I knew you had a crush on that boy" your mother smiled in knowingly.
"Wait" your aunt held her hand up.
"So you two faked this relationship because I had told your mother about this?" 
"Yes" Luhan nodded his head.
"Well I'll be damn. I'm sorry kiddos" you aunt laughed.
"It's okay Aunty" you smiled.
But something inside of you was still eating you alive. You still felt guilty lying to your parents. And the truth wanted to come out, because in the end it would.
"Um I've got something else to say" you bit your lip.
The laughter died down and everyone's full attention was upon you. 
You can do this Gi Hyun. It's time. 
Luhan grabbed hold of your hand. You knew he knew what you were going to say. You gave him a 'it's okay, it's time look', he slowly released his grip and frowned. 
"What is it honey?" Your mum stared at you.
"Mum... You see... I don't go to your school" you stated hesitantly. Your mother stared at you confused. 
"If you haven't been attending my school, where have you been Gi Hyun?" You bit your lip in nervousness. 
"She's been with me" Jaehyun came out of no where. He stood beside you and smiled. You could feel a sense of relief when he did.
"What do you mean Jaehyun?" Your Aunty stared at him in utter confusion. 
"Aunty Jeong, Gi Hyun is a highly talented composer. She can make songs that sound soothing and inspirational" 
"What are you trying to say Jaehyun?" 
"Mum I go to SM academy for boys" I shut my eyes quickly, waiting for the yelling, but nothing came. I slowly opened my eyes and found my mother staring at me. 
"You mean that music school for guys?" You nodded my head. 
"Mum look I'm so-" 
"Oh honey!" You were suddenly embraced into a tight hug.
"Omg honey! That's like the hardest school to get in Seoul! I'm so proud of you" your eyes widened in surprise, so did everyone else. 
Your mother released you from the hug and smiled brightly. 
"Mum aren't you mad? I mean I'm attending an ALL BOYS school. I'm a girl.." You emphasised.
Your mother let out a chuckle.
"So, they haven't even discovered that yet. Omg my baby is achieving her dreams! Whose your room mate?" You watched at your mum wriggled her brows teasingly.
"I am" you heard a faint mumble.
"Luhan? Your her roomie!" Luhan hesitantly nodded his head, afraid of the outcome.
"Oh my god that's so amazing!" Your mother smiled brightly.
You and Luhan glanced at each other for a brief moment and then went back to staring at your mother in computer, utter confusion.
"Mum it's me and Luhan... In one room... Doesn't that worry you?" You stared at your mother in disbelief.
"Well yes, but then you two are together. It makes me happy!" She clasped her hands together. 
"Omoni..." Luhan felt his heart jolt. It made him filled with joy that your mother wanted both of you together.
"Luhan..." You all turned your heads towards the voice and there stood SuYi.
"Oh " you mumbled. 


A/N:

HELLO! let me just say MERRRRYYYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSS! this is my present to you all! i gope you ejoyed it and finally the truth is told. Well not really but at least her mother knows:) Okay i hope you all have a very merry christmas with your families! xoxox<3