Big Reveal: Part 2.

My Room Mate

Chapter 48:

 

"... you see this thing is a girl!" With one swift move, AeCha stripped you of your wig. You froze. Shock was spread across everyone's faces. 

"She has been deceiving you all along" AeCha scoffed. You felt yourself grow small. Everything you had work for plummeted down the drain. 

"Is this true?" The principal appeared in hindsight. His daughter standing behind him in utter shock.

You gave a nod in response. Your eyes now welling up. 

"Mr Lee. She did not mean to deceive anyone, she just wanted to chase her dream. Is that so bad? Has anyone done something so bad, in order to reach their dreams?" Luhan stood in front of everyone, questioning them. 

"Luhan why are you defending her? She's nothing" AeCha screamed with anger. 

Luhan glared at the girl with hatered, but softened when he glanced over at you. Without much thought, Luhan made his way towards you. He grabbed your hand and wiped away a falling tear. Your eyes full of sorrow, pierced Luhan's heart. 

"Because I love her and I am willing to protect her from anyone" Luhan stated loud and clear. Gasps and aww's could be heard. 

"Mr Lu, you know the consequence of a girl on campus" Mr Lee voiced. 

"Mr Lee, in all honesty, she has not caused any trouble for you or the school's reputation. I believe it's time the school made some changes, starting with making this school co-ed" Luhans grip tightened and your heart escalated. 

"I second that motion" your eyes scanned the crowd and a smile formed on your lips. Their stood Chanyeol, his hand raised and a goofy smile. 

"We all do!" The other boys jumped to their feet. 

"Aye" suddenly the whole crowd was on their feet, demanding the change. Your heart felt hopeful.

You heard a faint clap, and gazed at the man making his way up the stairs. He was wearing, what looked like a very expensive suit, his hair showing grey, indicating he was around 50+.

"Mr Seo" your principal did a deep bow in respect. 

"Mr Lee" he greeted, ever so causally. 

"What is your name?" His gaze was now set upon you. He waited patiently as you raked your brain for your own name. 

"Jeong GiHyun" you barely let out.

"Mr Lu, you and GiHyun did a spectacular job today" he smiled warmly.

"Ah.. thank you?" Luhan muttered as if it was a question.

"Ladies and gentleman. I am Seo Hanbi, the director of SM boys Academy" gasps were heard and your mouth fell open. 

This is it, I'm getting kicked out! My whole dream flushed down the toilet. I'm a disappointment. 

"AeCha, I will be talking to the principle about suitable punishment for the stunt you have pulled today. Now off with you" Mr Seo harshly sneered at the scared girl, who ran off the stage. 

Clearing his throat, Mr Seo continued on. 

"I was going to announce this at an upcoming parents meeting, but I guess I have no choice to do so now. The board of education and I have discussed a new revamp on the school. As of next year, the school will become co-ed, new dorms will be built and more teachers will be hired. The school will now be 'SM Academy'. So Miss Jeong, though you have deceived and manipulated staff and our school system..." Mr Seo narrowed his eyes at me,  I gulped. 

 

This is it. I'm done for.

 

"...however, I'm glad to announce, welcome to SM Academy" Mr Seo smiled.

For a moment, you just stared wide eyed at the man in front of you. Was he being serious? No punishment? No explusion? Was this some kind of practical joke? 

"A-are you serious?" You managed to spill out in disbelief. 

Mr Seo nodded his head. 

"I'm very impressed with you young lady. It's not everyday you have someone willing to go through so much trouble to chase their dreams. You are one ambitious kid and I hope those who enrol next year have those aspirations" Mr Seo gave a warm smile. 

A loud applause now filled the room. Everyone was cheering. 

I seriously feel like I'm being pranked. 

"Babe you made it" Luhan pulled you into a tight embrace. Without hesitation you enveloped Luhan's arms. Tears of joy and shook slowly trickling. 

"Woooooo!!! We don't have to hide your secret! I'm so relieved!" Breaking away from the hug, you watched Sehun jump around like a maniac. 

WHACK! "Ow!" He whined. 

"You are such a moment ruiner" Luhan sneered. 

"We are happy for you Gi Hyun" the rest nodded in agreement with Xiumin. 

"T-thank you" you caught sight of Mr Seo conversing with some parents and students. Taking a deep breath, you walked over. Once in front you gave a deep bow.

"Thank you so much Mr Seo! Thank you, thank you" you looked up with a smile of appreciation. 

Mr Seo smiled. 

"You know, when I watched you perform all I could see was my daughter. She was just like you ambitious. I knew that I was making the right decision in enacting such change. I hope you don't let anyone stop you from chasing your dreams young lady"  A smile of gratefulness spread across his face. 

"I won't let you down sir" with that being said, Mr Seo gave one last sign of contempt and made his way out. You watched the old man body disappear. 

"GiHyun~" you felt arms wrap around your waist. Turning around you found KyungHo smiling.

"Kyunggie!" You pulled him into a tight hug. 

"I'm proud of you" he mumbled. 

"I had you beside me all that time".


A/N:

Hello Lovelies! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. It's short but an update! As you can tell the story is coming to an end. *UGLY CRIES* but stay updated:) have an awesome day<3