Catch a Break.

My Room Mate

You knocked on the door of your cousins office. 
"Come in!" Jaehyun hollered.
You opened the door and entered the cozy office.
"Oh Gi Hyun what are you doing here?" He crossed his arms.
"I got bored in class, so I came here" you shrugged as you casually slumped down into the couch, located at the far right.
Jaehyun made his way around his desk and stood in front of you.
"You can't just walk out" he raised his brow, while chuckling at your bold statement. 
"Oh Mrs Kim said self study" you mumbled.
"Oh okay, well what do you want?" Your cousin plopped down beside you.
"Nothing.... Just wanted too hang around with you" you sighed. Jaehyun smiled. He was glad you were here with him. Truth be told, lately he has been feeling stressed and worried. Firstly stress was from the upcoming showcase and the planning and organising was killing him. Secondly the worry was from you. He has notice a change of attitude from you. You would always seem stiff and dazed. His also noticed you've been quiet lately too. And that scared him. But having you with him made him feel better and he wanted to talk to you about a few things. 
"How about I go and buy us some bread?" You nodded your head as you realised you hadn't ate anything yet.
"Get my favourite!" You exclaimed.
Jaehyun chuckled and nodded.
"I'll be back" he exited the office and made his way towards the cafeteria.
You smiled and stared at the ceiling.
You stood up and walked towards your cousins desk. Your eyes scanned the multiple paperworks and the picture frames. Your eyes stopped at a picture within the gold frame.
It was the picture taken on you 16th birthday. You grabbed the frame and smiled. You couldn't help but chuckle.
Suddenly the door opened. You placed the frame down.
"Oh yo-" you stopped talking and stared at the person in front of you.
"What are you doing here?" You furrowed your brows.
"I need too talk to you" The intruder walked closer.
"I don't have anything to say to you" you muttered. 
"Please Gi Hyun" he pleaded. 
"If you have something to say then say it Luhan" you crossed your arms. You wanted to be strong and play this facade, but inside you were nervous and scared. 
Luhan made his way into the office and closed the door. You gulped. He took a step closer towards you. You wanted to run away, but you managed to keep your composure.
"Say what you have too say or leave" you mumbled.
"Do you really want to break this thing off?" Luhan looked at you. You were confused about his sudden question. Truthfully you didn't want too, but it was the right thing too do. You had to cut all emotional ties from Luhan. You have to only see him as a peer, not a man you desired. It was the right thing to do, you told yourself multiple times. He has a girlfriend, you brought up every time. 
You nodded your head.
"Yes I do"
"What will your mum feel?" Luhan furrowed his brows.
She will be heartbroken.... You mentally mumbled.
"She'll be fine" 
Luhan took another step closer.
"No she won't..." He whispered.
"Luhan we were never a couple any way" you sighed in the sad reality of that statement. 
Luhan watched your facial expression change. He could feel the sadness radiating from you. 
He quietly made his way closer towards you. Each step he took, he felt scared and nervous. Was he really going to do this? Was he really going to sacrifice everything for this? He supposed so. He didn't care anymore. He doesn't want to distance himself anymore. He wants to be close and not far. 
"Gi Hyu-"
"I'm backkkk!" Jaehyun walked into the room, swinging the plastic bag. 
"Oh Luhan-ssi what are you doing here?" Luhan stopped moving. He sighed at the interruption once again. It's like he could never ever catch a break. He turned around.
"I was discussing something with her" You looked up and caught your cousins gaze. 
"Oh did you want me too leave?" Jaehyun offered.
"That would be nice saem" Luhan muttered. 
"Okay, I'll be back then" Jaehyun nodded his head and turned around. 
"There's nothing to discuss Luhan. Oppa stay here. Luhan please go" 
You avoided Luhan glare.
"What are you talking about Gi Hyun? I have to tell you something" Luhan exploded.
"There's nothing to say. Please leave" you mumbled.
Jaehyun walked up to the agitated boy. 
"Luhan come back later" Jaehyun whispered. Luhan calmed down a bit and looked at the older male.
"Just come back later" he insisted. Luhan only nodded and left. 
You sighed in relief. You felt trapped and tensed. You didn't want him to say something he could regret. And you didn't want to do something that you would regret. 
"Oppa where's the bread?" You placed a small smile.
Jaehyun stared at you in worry.
"Oh... It's right here!" He pulled out a swirly cinnamon twist.
You reached out and took hold of the bread and made you way over to the couch, sitting down. Jaehyun sat down beside you and began chewing on his chocolate muffin.
It was silent. Jaehyun knew not too ask, until you felt ready too talk. 
You ate your bread slowly, whilst staring out the window. 
"Oppa..." You trailed off.
"mmm" Jaehyun mumbled into his muffin.
"I'm going to leave after the showcase" Jaehyun began choked. He began coughing. You quickly grabbed him a cup of water. He drank the water and calmed down. 
"What?"
"I'm leaving after the showcase" you mumbled.
"Why?" Jaehyun frowned.
"There's nothing here for me anymore..." 
You muttered. 
"But I'm here..." He whispered.
You didn't fail too catch his words. You smiled.
"Oppa I can always come back and visit... But this time as a girl" you grinned reassuringly. 
Jaehyun stared at you.
"Is it because of Luhan? I know you like him" 
You stayed silent. You sighed. 
"I just can't be near him anymore. It's too dangerous" you whispered. 

Hello People! ahahha! just a short update! school started this week and i'm like legit crying cause i already have four assignments. Screw uni LOL! But anyway here's and update! i hope you liked it! I'm just gonna get this out there but i love drama ahhahah!

Please Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! xoxox.