Confessions.

My Room Mate

"Gi Hyun" you heard your name being called once again. Shaking out of your thoughts, you glanced at the person calling you. 
"Huh?" You replied absentmindedly.
"I said, Jaehyun wants you to call him" 
That was all a dream? You stared at the man in front of you. You could have sworn that was all real. It felt so real. You traced your lips, where you could have sworn Luhan had kissed you. 
"I'm going bed" Luhan brushed past you and entered the bathroom. 
Turning around, you stared at the door. It was all a dream. Sighing, you gave up on the thought of changing into sleeping clothes and went up to your bed. Collapsing on to your bed, you let out a muffled groan. You had clearly decided you were going insane. 
"What is wrong with me?" You whispered. The light of the bathroom shone, blinding you for a mere second. Luhan turned off the light and made his way towards his bed. Laying down, he stared up at the ceiling. 
Just a little longer Gi Hyun... Just a little longer...
Closing his eyes, Luhan drifted off too sleep.

Morning came around and you were currently in the hall, helping your cousin prepare for the showcase in two days.
"So are you nervous?" Your cousin questioned your for the tenth time. 
"I have said this a billion times. Yes. I'm am crapping myself" you were nervous. It was your first time performing in front of a big crowd.

"Don't worry you'll be fine. Trust me. Once your up there and you just start singing, all that nervousness goes away and you'd be having the time of your life" your cousin smiled, reassuringly. Although you tried to have faith in your cousins words, you could not help but let that piece of you fret over it. 
"And besides if you stuff up, Luhan will be there to back you up" if only you could truly believe those words. The thought of Luhan was driving you completely insane. He's been so distant, he's been ignoring you. Avoiding your glances, your questions. Things were suppose to be civil and flowing perfectly right now, but they weren't. And that made you sad. Because the one man you wanted attention from the most, was pushing you away. 

Sighing in sadness, you plugged in the vocal equipment. 
"Hey I have something to tell you" Jaehyun popped out of nowhere, scaring the crap out of you.
"Goddamn Jaehyun, give me a warning" you hissed. Crossing your arms. Which only made Jaehyun chuckle. 
"What is it anyway?" You mumbled. 
"So you remember SoMin? The girl who was close to me? But she moved away" the description of the girl, sent your mind rummaging through memories.
"She was really pretty, cute and quite?" And then it hit you.
"Minnie?" You squealed.
"Yea Minnie" at the confirmation, you squealed in excitement. SoMin was an older sister you never had. She was beautiful, smart, caring and funny. She was everything you looked up to be. But then she moved away and you lost contact with her.
"Well she's back... I was speaking to her yesterday" you found your cousins cheeks reddening.
"Your puppy crush is back" you teased.
"Shut up" Jaehyun retorted.
"Well how is she? What is she doing now? Is she coming to the showcase? Is she married now? Does she have a boyfriend?" You bombarded your cousin with questions. 
"Well she said she will be coming to support you. She is not married and I have a date with her tonight as a matter of fact" your cousin smiled triumphantly.
"What? You? You grew balls and finally asked her out?" You questioned amusingly.
"Yah! What's that suppose to mean?" Jaehyun frowned. 
"Nothing.. It's just you had 5 years to do so before she left" you clucked your tongue. 
"Well I was.. You know what you " Jaehyun pouted, which caused you to chuckle. 
"I was kidding. I'm happy for you. Make this work because I want Minnie to be family" you teased.
"Yes ma'am" your cousin laughed. 
"Hey I should get going anyway. Got class" Jaehyun nodded, waving goodbye, as you smiled walking off. 

Entering the classroom, you found Chanyeol waving at you. Giving him a smile, you made your way towards your desk. Passing by, you found Luhan silently sitting in his seat. Walking pass, you sat down in your seat in front. 
"Hey" you mumbled.
"Gi Hoon. Guess what AeCha came by today and asked Luhan to the party after the performance" and that's when it hit you. 
"Oh really?" You managed to croak out. 
"Yea. And Luhan didn't give her an answer yet. Keeping her guessing" Chanyeol wiggled his brows at Luhan. Glancing back, you found Luhan gazing at you. 
"Seriously Luhan you need to teach me your ways" Chanyeol chuckled. 
Breaking the intense eyes contact, you turned around, now facing you desk.

After what felt like the longest class you ever had to sit in, the bell finally rang and you sprinted out of there, ignoring the calls of your name.
"He ran out fast" Lay titled his head confused. 
"Maybe it's you know... That thing girls deal with every month" Suho awkwardly mentioned.
"Seriously Suho, you awkward fluff ball" Kris chuckled. 
"The menstrual cycle" Xiumin mumbled. 
"I feel sorry for girls" D.O sighed pitifully. 
"All that pain" Baekhyun shivered in fear. 
"Guys lets just not right now. I'm hungry" Chanyeol whined. 
"Oh right food" Lay laughed.
"Come on Lost child. Let's go and feed that stomach of yours" Kris slung an arm around lay and walked off.
"Hey wait for me! Baozi is hungry too!" Xiumin ran after them" 
"Come on Baek lets go! Before all the chicken is gone cause of Kai" Chanyeol dragged a helpless Baekhyun along.
"Are you coming Luhan?" D.O questioned.
"Let's go deer" Suho gestured.
"Nah you guys go off. I'm going to go and nap"
"Well alright. We will see you later. Come on Kyungsoo" Suho and Kyungsoo walked off.
Luhan sighed, once they left. Lately, he's been having a hard time distancing himself from you. It's not easy when all he wants to do is hold you. Gazing into your eyes today, when Chanyeol told you about AeCha, he could see the distraught within them. Sighing once more, Luhan decided to take a walk.

Entering into the garden. You leaned over huffing. Running was not your thing and you regretted sprinting out that classroom.  Spotting a bench, you sat down. 
"Goddamn I'm so unfit" you said breathlessly. Taking a deep breath, you finally got your breathing in control. Staring at the green bushes, you sighed deeply. Luhan and AeCha. AeCha and Luhan. Maybe two unbelievably beautiful people are meant to be together. And you a potato, be alone or find another potato.
"I'm a potato" you pouted.
"A really ugly potato" jumping onto your feet, you jumped back in shock. 
"What are you doing here?" You mumbled as you tried to compose yourself. 
"I'm taking a walk" He shrugged.
"Oh" you managed to get out.
"I'm going to leave" he began to walk off. 
"Wait" you yelled.
Stopping in his tracks, he heard you call his name.
"Luhan" you mumbled. Luhan stood still. His back still facing you. Figuring he was not going to turn around at all, you decided to continue on.
"Why have you been avoiding me?" You questioned. 
No answer. You decided to ask another question.
"Why are you ignoring me?" Still no answer. 
"Are you really going to go with AeCha?" You bit your lip, hopefully he deny. 
Luhan finally turned around. You scanned his face. His eyes locked on yours. 
"Can you answer me?" You whispered loud enough for him to hear. 
"And what do you want me to say?" Luhan replied. 
"Anything. Just anything" you mumbled helplessly. 
"Don't do this Gi Hyun" Luhan mumbled, almost like a plea.
"Why? I miss talking to you" you finally confessed. 
"Not here" With that Luhan walked off, leaving you standing there alone. Tears falling from your eyes. 


A/N:
Hello all! I hope you have had a wonderful day so far! just another update here! okay well i hope you enjoy xoxox
Oh and have you guuys noticed the new poster? My favourite poster so far hahah!