Close to confess.

My Room Mate

A/N: i know i should hvae introduced them earlier but here we are!

Jang AeCha (18)

Do KyungHo (18)


Walking across from Chanyeol's room, you could feel your palms begin to sweat, the nervousness daunting on you. 
"Are you really going to do this Gi Hyun?" You whispered to yourself.
It's now or never. You stated mentally. Opening the door to your room you came in contact with darkness. Turning on the light you gave some time for your eyes to adjust at the sudden change. Once done you gathered all your courage and called out the latter.
"LuHan" you softly mumbled.
Walking towards the beds you froze. Your heart falling. Your eyes fighting the tears to fall out.
"Ah... Oh hello cutie" you saw AeCha smirk.
LuHan got up lazily, rubbing his eyes.
"Oh it's you. What do you want?"
You found Luhan topless and AeCha well, covering herself with his blanket. 
"I want this to end" you said before you ran out. Slamming the door.

Luhan sat on his bed, staring at you run off.
"Babe what's wrong with him?" AeCha wrapped her arms around LuHan's shoulder. 
"I..." Luhan tried to process what was happening.
"How about we just go for another?" AeCha whispered seductively in LuHans ear. 
Luhan turned to AeCha. 
"Not now babe, I've got to go" Luhan got up off the bed, hurringly Putting his jeans and grabbing a shirt whilst running out to find you. 

Heavily breathing after the run you did, you crouched over, with your hands placed on your knees. Allowing the tears to fall out. After running out of the room, you ended up on the soccer field. Not knowing what to do or feel you just decided to run. You ran as tears fell from your eyes. Wanting to erase what you felt. 



"Oh my god I'm so unfit"
You breathed. 
"Yes yes your are" jumping back in shock you found Lay standing there.
Wiping away your tears you, frowned.
"Bro why?" You rolled your eyes.
"Had to" lay laughed. 
"Why are you running so late?" He cocked his brow, waiting for you to answer. 
"I... I felt the need to exercise" you made up an excuse. Walking towards the stairs you collapsed down on them, groaning. 
Lay decided to join you.
"Why are you here?" You asked whilst staring at the sky and the stars that illuminated from it.
"I was in the dance studio and I finished and I was walking and I found you here, but hey why were you crying?" Lay questioned. 
Catching your attention you sighed. 
"I was going to tell the girl I liked her but I realised that I mean nothing to her so that's the reason" your mind drifted to what happened awhile ago. It still hurt but talking to lay made you feel better a bit.
"Hey man I know how you feel" lay sighed. 
"us nice guys never win" Lay stared at the stars. Reminiscing the past. 
"True, but I wasn't exactly nice, I mean we hated each other before this, and slowly without realising I found myself falling for her" 
Him.... You sighed inwardly. 
"It's alright, you get through it" Lay forced a smile. 
"Will we really? I mean it hurts a lot" you know whispered. 
"We may be guys but we are allowed to feel sad. Yes it may be hard now but you will be okay soon and who knows maybe you will find someone who matches you in a whole new perspective and you will love her" Lay smiled. 
"Your right. I should just move on" you sadly smiled. 
Lay looked in your direction and found you smiling.
"That a boy, how about we go and get some food? I'm feeling chicken" Lay laughed. 
"Maybe next time Lay, I reckon I should exercise a bit more" you laughed in return. 
Lay stood up and yawned. 
"Yeah next time I actually feel so worn out, besides we have school tomorrow, so I'm going to make it an early night. Goodnight Gi Hoon" Lay gave you a bright smiled before waking off leaving you alone. 
Smiling as you watched Lay walk off you turned back around facing the field. The lights, lightly dimming the green grass.
Sighing you thought about what lay had said.
"Maybe I should move on. Maybe it's time to leave" you questioned yourself. 

*RING RING* 
Grabbing your phone you held it up to your ear.
"Honey!" 
"Hello mum!" You missed your mother so much that tears were beginning to fall.
"How are you?" He bright sound echoed through.
"I miss you" you sobbed.
"I miss you too, honey don't cry" you mother began to sob aswell.
"Mum" you whined laughing. 
"Oh honey I miss you so much" 
"I do too, how's dad?" 
"His wonderful, he really misses your loudness around here"
"I miss his craziness" you giggled.
"Well I should let you sleep honey, but I'll call again soon okay! I love you"
"I love you too" Hanging up you stared back at the stars fighting the tears back. 

"Hello Hyunnie" turning around you found KyungHo.
Jumping up from your seat you bolted towards him, bear hugging him as you let your tears fall.
"Oppa" you whined.
"Hey what's wrong?" He patted your back.
Breaking the hug you both sat down on the stairs.
"I found out I've fallen in love with the biggest hypocritical jerk ever and he does not care about me" 
"Wow... I'm guessing this is Luhan?" He questioned with a heavy heart. 
Nodding your head you sighed.
"But it's okay oppa I'm going to forget him, I'm going to finish what I came here for" you stated in determination.
KyungHo stared at you. 
She's still the same. He smiled. 
"My little rascal is still the same" he ruffled your hair.
"Oppa don't mess with the wig" you slapped his hand away laughing. 
"Okay okay" he chuckled.

"Gi Hyun if I didn't leave what do you think would have happened to us?" He sighed.
"Well first I would have become your loyal girlfriend and then we would have gotten married" you smiled.
KyungHo smiled in return. Little did you know all those words meant something to him. It hurt him that your love for him was now for someone else. 
"And our first kid would have been called groggy" he laughed. 
"And then the second froggie" you joined in.

After the laughter died down, KyungHo stood up.
"Where are going oppa?" 
You watched him.
"To bed, goodnight Hyunnie" he leaned in and kissed your cheek.
"Oppa" you widened your eyes. 
"Good night Hyunnie" he walked off leaving you stunned. Once KyungHo was out of sight you touched your cheek, smiling.
"Crazy frog" you laughed. 

"Gi Hyun" you heard someone call you.
"Who is it now?" You asked. 
You heard footsteps come closer towards you. Standing up you turned around. 
"What are you doing here?" You pulled a blank face. 
"Is that all true?" The boy asked you. 
"What is true?" You asked confused. 
The boy walked closer towards you, grabbing your shoulders the distance between you both decreasing.
"What the heck Luhan let go of me!" You yelled. 
"Is it true you like me?" Luhan looked in your eyes. 
"No! Why would I ever like a conceited jerk like you! God your so full of you-" next thing you knew his lips came crashing on yours. Your eyes widened. 
Is he really kissing me?! You yelled mentally.

Pushing for Luhan back you slapped him.
"You... You jerk! How dare you!" You hissed. Luhan stood there rubbing his throbbing cheek. 
"Don't ever touch me again! You narcissistic !" You yelled. You could not control it. You were angry and upset. You felt conflicted with your emotions. 

Luhan began to laugh. 
"Me a jerk? Why are you lying? I know your lying!" He shouted. 

"I'm not lying! Why would I ever like a man , a..a conceited, narcissistic jerk! Just go away!" You yelled. It was true. You were lying. You just didn't want to be hurting anymore.

Luhan scoffed. 
Fine if she wants to play it like this, then let's. 
"Your right. Why would a ungrateful, stuck up like me a narcissistic prince. Oh I know, it's because she's a lonely loser" Luhan smirked. 

You began to laugh hysterically.
"Oh yes you nailed it! I'm a lonely loser. Who hates a stupid, conceited so called prince" you smirked. 

Luhan furrowed his brows.
He just wanted you to admit it. He wanted to to say it. 
"Well I guess we are on the same boat then. After this stupid assignment your out of here. Out of the room out of the school!"
You stood there in shock. 
"Did you just threaten me?" You raised an eyebrow.
A smirk came across Luhans lips.
"I do know your little secret" 
"Fine go ahead. I don't care as long as I'm far away from you I will be happy! Jerk!" You yelled. After that you stormed off angry and scared. 
Why did I say that?! You yelled mentally. 
Stupid stupid! 

Opening the door and slamming it you walked up to your bed and crashed into it, yelling in frustration.
After a few minutes of hitting your pillow and feeling sorry for it you laid on your stomach facing the wall. 
"I can't believe I nearly told him" you sighed. 
"I'm crazy for thinking he could actually li-" 
Hearing the door slam you stopped talking.

Luhan walked through the door and slammed it. Walking towards the bed he found you laying on your bed staring at the wall. His heart softened. 
You can't be weak Luhan! You can't. Scoffing Luhan got into his bed and closed his eyes. 

Feeling tension within the atmosphere you sighed. Rolling over you closer your eyes and allowed yourself to fall asleep.



Morning came around like a blur, you woke up, went down, didn't see Luhan, went to the bathroom, got ready and went to class. 

"Okay students" Jaehyun stood in front of the class.
"Morning Mr Lee" you all said in sync.
"Morning all. Are you excited?! The showcase is soon! In two weeks!" 
Your cousin smiled brightly. 
Rolling your eyes at your cousins giddiness you looked out the window. 
I can't believe it, I've been here for two weeks now. You sighed. 
"Well since the showcase is coming around really soon I'm going to give you the next classes leading up to the performance to practice. So go and find a studio and I'll check on all of your process. Go" Jaehyun clapped.
Standing up your eyes roamed around the room. 
Spotting Luhan you sighed. 
This is going to be one long day. 
Walking over to him you kicked his table. 
"Get up" you pulled a blank face. 
Luhan looked at you. Smirking he leaned forward.
"Make Me" 
You scoffed.
"Fine I'll just practice by myself" walking off you left an annoyed Luhan. 
Two can play at this game. Luhan smirked. Getting up from his seat he went to follow you.

Entering the studio room you were about to close the door when a hand stopped you. Seeing who it was you rolled your eyes. 
"Happy to see me loner" Luhan laughed. 
"in your dreams jerk" you scoffed in annoyance. 

"Will you stop?" You yelled. For the past half an hour Luhan kept interrupting you as you talked. He always thought of something stupid to say and that irritated you. 
"Let's just practice!" You said through gritted teeth. 
Luhan went quiet and agreed. 

You began to sing to the composition you made after your first practice. 
The slow beat started. 

'Oh, yeah

I just can't control myself,
Your touch your lips,
Your subtle actions got me going crazy just for you, like your smile that makes me spin.'

The beat became more upbeat and some instruments coming in

'Chorus:
Oh baby I want you to be my sweet lullaby, 
Ill sing you to sleep,
Ill dream away with you tonight,
I'll be your sweet melody oh,
Yea your sweet melody'

Just as the chorus finished Luhan began to sing his part. With every word you couldn't help but let your heart flutter. His soothing voice gave you goosebumps. It made you fall more then you were suppose to. And you didn't like it. 

'You stay awake just thinking about him,
But baby I'm right here,
I'll treat you good I'll treat you right,
What if I kissed you? What if I loved you? Will you come to me? 
Girl your my shining star, can I make a wish on you, yea a wish on you?

Luhan looked over at you. His gaze not leaving yours. 

'Chorus:
Oh baby I want you to be my sweet lullaby, 
Ill sing you to sleep,
Ill dream away with you tonight,
I'll be your sweet melody oh,
Yea your sweet melody.

Baby you got me(baby)
Just for one night(oh)
So stay with me(yea)
And let's play this sweet lullaby(ooooohhhh)

Chorus:
Oh baby I want you to be my sweet lullaby, 
Ill sing you to sleep,
Ill dream away with you tonight,
I'll be your sweet melody oh,
Yea your sweet melody

Oooohh....'

The upbeat beat stopped and became slow as it faded out. 

Staring at each other intently, you didn't dare to move. 

"Wonderful!" You heard clapping. Breaking your gaze you stood up and thanked Jaehyun mentally.
"That was great guys! Your voice collaborates well with each other! I'm glad I put you two together" your cousin beamed. Feeling your cheeks burning you hit your cousin in his arm. 
"Ow what was that for?" Jaehyun pouted. 
"Just go and check on the other students" you pushed him out.
"Fine" he yelled. Closing the door behind him you sighed. 
"Aish so annoying" you mumbled. 

"Like you" turning around you gave Luhan a face. 
"Whatever jerk lets just practice" sinking into your seat you both began to sing again and again.

As the hours past you began to feel tired. 
"Okay let's rest" you plopped down In your chair.
"Let's" Luhan did the same. 

The atmosphere became awkward again. You didn't know what to say or what to do. 
"Gi Hy-" 
"Ahhhhhh!" The door opened and in came Baekhyun.
"Guys lets go and get food!" He smiled brightly.
Thank god. 
Standing up you nodded.
"Let's go!" Quickly walking out the door you walked off to the cafeteria, mentally thanking baekhyun. 
"Come on hyung let's go!" Baekhyun pulled Luhan to his feet and dragged him along. 

You finally reached the cafeteria or what you like to call it 'heaven'.
You eyes were sparkling as you stood infront of the on going trays of food. 
"I'm in heaven" you smiled. Grabbing you plate you placed anything and everything on it. Once you were done you grabbed your utensils. Walking towards the dining area you scanned for free seats.
"Oh! Gi Hoon Hyung over here!" Your eyes drifted towards the direction the voice to find out it was Sehun.
Smiling you walked over towards the free seat beside him.
Placing down your plate the boys on the table eyes widened. 
"Ah.... Are you eating all of that?" Chen pointed towards the plate in disbelief. 
"Of course why wouldn't I?!" You laughed. 
"Good luck" Xiumin stared at the plate. 
"AHAHA why do I need luck?" You shrugged and began to dig in.
"Oh my god this is heaven!" You managed to mumble with your mouth full.
"I can't believe hyung can actually eat this" tao whispered to Kris who was watching in shock.
"I can't either"

"Guys this is so good!" You stuffed a piece of chicken in your mouth, whilst chewing it happily. 
"Hey guys! Oh my god" baekhyun watched in horror. 
"What?" You looked baekhyun while stuffing your face. 
Blinking he shook his head. 
"Are you even human?" He asked as he sat beside chanyeol. 
"Ah if I wasn't I wouldn't have hands" you said as you swallowed your mouthful. 
"Oh really. No " Luhan scoffed as he sat besides lay.
Rolling your eyes you just decided to eat again. 
"Oh right! Guys there's a party at the girls campus!" Suho cheered. 
"Really? Yes! I get to see Hani!" Kai yelled.
"et" d.o coughed. 
"What she's hot" kai smiled at the thought of her.
"Hey Luhan AeCha will be there" chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows. 
Luhan was about to answer when he heard someone start coughing. Looking over towards you he found you chocking. 
Swallowing the food you grabbed water. 
"I'm okay guys" you reassured. 
"I... I just need to go out and make a phone call" you said as you stood up and jolted out the room.
Luhan watched as you ran out. 
"So brooo.... Aren't you excited?" Lay smiled.
"Ah... Yea" he nodded but his attention drew back to you. 


Running out of the cafeteria you made your way to the back of the school, where the garden was. Collapsing down on the bench you breathed heavily. 
"What is wrong with me?" You looked up at the afternoon sky. 
"Why do I have like him for?" You mumbled. 
Waiting for an answer, that never came. 

"Gi Hyun" you turned you head around to see KyungHo advancing towards you. 
"Oppa what are you doing here?" You questioned. KyungHo sat beside you and stared out into the garden. 
"I have something to tell you" 
"Go ahead" you smiled.
"I like you Gi Hyun" at that moment everything stopped. 
"Aye your lying" you nudged him slightly as you chuckled. 
But KyungHo didn't even budge. 
"I'm not kidding Hyunnie. I like you and I still do" 
Stopping you didn't know what to say. 
"I never wanted to leave you. That day I left I was going to tell you I loved you, but I didn't get a chance too. But now I do. I don't want to force you into loving me back but I just want you too know I'm always here if anything happens" KyungHo finally turned to look at you.
"Oppa... I...." 
"It's okay Gi Hyun I already know the answer but that's not going to stop me from being by your side" KyungHo placed a lopsided smiled. You could tell he was faking it. You could tell he was hurting.
Embracing KyungHo you let tears fall.
"I'm sorry" was all you could say. You didn't want to fall in love with someone else, but it just happened. 
Letting go you moved back and sobbed. 
"I'm such a mess" you muttered. 
"Even if you are I'll still be here" KyungHo smiled. 
smiling you nodded your head. 
"thank you" 
"I should go, my roommate wants his chicken. I'll see you later. Bye Hyunnie" 
KyungHo waved goodbye and left. Leaving you alone.
"I'm such an idiot" you whispered. 
Standing up, you dusted the imaginary dust from your pants and decided to go to the studio.

Entering the room Luhan made his way over towards the couch. Plopping down he sighed. 
"Where is she....?" Luhan examined the quiet room.
Shrugging off the thought Luhan decided to go and shower. 

Opening the door you made your way towards the chair. Sitting down you grabbed you phone. Opening your music you put on the composition of your song. Letting it play you leaned your head on your palm, your eyes slowly drifting away.


Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter! i enjoyed writing this one! the fight b/w Gi hyun and Luhan wads intense aye? ahhaha don't worry soemthing good will happen soon! anyway i just want to say thank you for taking time to read my story! i will try update soon, depends if Uni decides to be an again ahaha!! :) yes so i will try my best! Please Comment, Subscribe pr upvote! much love<3 xoxoxo