Training Camp: End.

My Room Mate

You stood next to Xiumin, while listening to Jaehyun explain the activity of the day. 
"So kids. The aim is team work, but also trust. You are going in your pairs and we have hid specific items each team must find. Now this will take all day searching through those woods, trust me" your cousin chuckled.
"But it will be fun! And it really tests your teamwork! So please look after one another. Now I'm going to go around and give you all a card with the specific object your must find. So firstly go into your pairs please!" Your eyes drifted around. Everyone was happily talking to their partner except for you. Suddenly Luhan appeared beside you. He didn't say anything, but stand there. You fidgeted with the hem of your baby blue shirt. 
What do I say? Oh god this is awkward! You mentally yelled. 
"Okay Gi Hoon and Luhan..." You lifted your head up too see Jaehyun.
"Your item is...." He opened the piece of paper.
"Cups" Jaehyun smiled, handing you the piece of paper.
"How are we suppose to find cups in there" you pointed towards the massive woods.
Jaehyun just shrugged. 
"Map, sharp eye skills. You'll be good don't worry" he patted your shoulder nonchalantly.
You scoffed in disbelief.
"If I die I'm going to haunt you" you smirked.
"Be my guest. Now off, the others already left" Jaehyun shoved the both of you. You both began too walk silently. 
"Make sure Gi Hoon comes back alive Luhan!" Jaehyun waved.
Luhan gave a curt nod and remained silent after. While you on the other hand was mentally killing Jaehyun, for this damn activity. 
God this is awkward. He knows I like him. Me and my big mouth. I was just so angry! Stop talking! You look like a mad man! Oh like you can ta- 
"We have to go this way" Luhan pointed towards a yellow flag. 
You only nodded your head and walked off. 
Sharp eye skills. Check.
Luhan followed behind quietly. He wanted to say something, to make the atmosphere less awkward then it already is. But he didn't have the courage too.
After hours of following yellow flags and finding 'beware of Bears' sign and plus running off, you and Luhan lazily walked around. 
"I swear this map doesn't do crap!" You huffed. 
"Maybe because you don't know how to read a map idiot" Luhan chuckled playfully. 
You shot Luhan a 'do you seriously want to die' glare. Luhan bit his lip, holding in the laughter. 
"I swear we've been walking around in circles for hours! We've seen that damn flag like 5 times already" you ruffled your hair in frustration. 
You collapsed down onto a rock and sighed.
"If I die tell my mother I love her and tell my father I still don't regret choosing music" you stared off. 
Luhan sat down next too you. 
"We're not going to die" Luhan calmly reassured.
You scoffed. 
"How are you so sure? I'm pretty sure we are lost and plus, we're probably going to get eaten by animals. And when people find us it will be too late. We will be corpse" maybe you were a little dramatic, but hey you have too think of all the worse possible situations. 
Luhan gazed at you as you crossed your arms, while kicking the dirt. Luhan was about to say something, but was cut off when you yelled.
"OMG what was that?!" You screamed. 
"I swear I just saw a bear!"
Luhan looked off into the certain direction.
"It was a bird" he rolled his eyes. You let out a embarrassed chuckle.
"I knew that" you bit your lip. 
"What do we do now? We're never going to find those cups. Anyway who the heck hides cups in the woods?" You huffed. To be honest you were literally frustrated and scared. You were sick of walking around in circles and scared of being eaten by a big giant bear. 
"Well we can find that yellow flag again and then start from there" Luhan suggested. 
You got off the Rock and dusted the dirt off.
"Okay let's go then"
Once again silence enveloped both of you. The only sound that could be heard, was from the cracking of the sticks by your feet. 
While staring hopelessly, something has caught your eye. Stopping in your tracks, you grabbed Luhan by the arm, causing him to stumble.
"Ack" he yelled.
"What was that for?" He glared at you. You pointed towards a piece of paper, flapping against the breeze. 
"What the heck?" Luhan made his way towards the paper. He squinted his eyes.
"This is bull" he groaned. You walked up in curiosity. Staring at the paper, you closed your eyes and huffed.
"Are they freaking serious? Is this what they had planned? I'm going too kill them!" You gritted your teeth together. 
You glanced at the paper once again. 
'There are no cups. You and Luhan Must talk things out. We don't like it when you guys fight. It's scary
-the boys.

P.s. It was all chanyeol's idea' 
You scrunched up the piece of paper and groaned. 
"Let's just go" you walked off, while thinking of the millions of ways you could kill them. Luhan followed behind quietly. He wanted to talk to you and this was his chance, to air things out. Growing some balls, Luhan caught up too your speed and cleared his throat. 
"What?" You mumbled, still in rage. 
"We should talk" Luhan bit his lip, contemplating whether he made the right move. 
"Well talk then" you muttered. Sudden nervousness was growing inside of you. 
What was he going too say? What was he going to do? Was he going to accept your feelings? These questions ran through your head.
"Can we be friends?" You stopped walking and stared at Luhan. Luhan came to a halt. He closed his eyes for a moment and opened them. He turned around and gazed at you. 
"Can we be friends?" He repeated. 
You wanted to yell at him and call him an who didn't consider your feelings. You also wanted to turn back time and stop yourself from confessing. 
You were boiling at this point. 
"Don't you think your being selfish? I confess and you still have the balls to ask if we can be friends?" You spat. 
Luhan knew you could respond like this. He knew he was being selfish for his own sake. But he was greedy. He didn't want too let you go. 
You stared at Luhan who furrowed his brows in deep thought. You crossed your arms and tapped your foot, waiting for his reply. 
Luhan gazed at you. 
"You know I have a girlfriend" he muttered. 
Un-ing-believable. You scoffed. 
"Yea I do know thanks for informing me" your tone full of sarcasm. 
"Tell me something I don't en know" you huffed. 
Luhan bit his lip. He didn't mean it like that. He wanted to say more but he was sacred too. 
"Your a en jerk seriously? First you toy with my feelings. Then you step on them like crap and now you want to be 'friends'?" You rolled your eyes. 
Luhan stayed silent. He knew he was wrong. He knew he made a mistake. But he doesn't know how to fix it. He doesn't know what he truly wants. 
You walked up towards Luhan closing the distance between the two of you. 
"okay let's be 'friends'" you faked a smile. Luhan looked up at you. 
"Then let's care for each other. And then Trust each other. And then step on each other like our feelings mean none" you pushed Luhan with all your strength, which was barely none because you were tired and worn out. Luhan stumbled back. His gaze still intently on you. 
Deep inside you wanted to burst out crying. You wanted to run away and not look back.
"I've had enough of this friend Luhan. I'm done. I'm done with liking you. I'm done with caring for you. I'm sick of it" you huffed. 
"I... I hate you!" You yelled. 
Luhan stayed still. His facial expression hard too read. 
"That's right I en hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I en hate y-" Luhan grabbed you by the waist and kissed you. Your eyes widen with shock. But that shock soon disappeared when, he began to kiss you hard. Your eyes began to water. Closing them, a tear fell. Luhan stopped kissing you. He stared at your face. Your eyes closed and tears falling. You could feel his hot breath on your lips. Opening your eyes, you came in contact with Luhan's. No one said a word. 
You gazed into Luhan's trying to find anything. Anything that gave you hope. Anything that gave you sign he wanted to be with you. 
Luhan wiped away the falling tears. 
"Don't cry please" he mumbled softly.
You gulped. You analysed his features. Everything about him was beautiful. His eyes, his lips, his cute little nose. It made you melt every time you saw him so gentle. 
Luhan closed the gap between the both of you again, this time you kissed back. 

"Luhan! Gi Hoon! Dudes where are you?!" You heard someone yell. Luhan pulled away. Your lips felt cold. 
"Oh my god! There you guys are! Hey guys over here!" Chanyeol sighed in relief, seeing you and Luhan still alive. He walked closer, but stopped. He could feel a sudden awkward atmosphere. 
"Did you guys fight again?" He looked back and forth between the two of you, who were currently staring at one another intently. 
"No" Luhan looked away from you to Chanyeol. 
"mmm... Okay" he agreed suspiciously.
"There you guys are! Seriously! I thought you both died! Hoon!" Baekhyun ran towards you and bear hugged you. 
"I thought I lost my little dare devil!" He let go and ruffles your hair. You scowled at Baekhyun and fixed up your hair, well wig, back into it stylish up do.
"Ah we should go" Luhan muttered loudly enough, before walking off.
You glanced at his retreating figure. 
When you have hope, it never lasts. You sadly sighed. 
"Don't tell me you guys fought again? I told Suho this wouldn't work" Baekhyun huffed. 
"We didn't fight. Come on let's just go" you smiled. 
"Yea lets go! Jaehyun hyung says there's a Bon fire tonight!" Chanyeol clapped his hands excitedly. 
You and Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol and chuckled.
"I don't know how you deal with him bacon" 
"Don't ask me. I don't even know how I am surviving" Baekhyun chuckled. 
The three of you walked back towards the campsite. 
Upon reaching the campsite, your eyes drifted around. 
His gone... You mumbled. 
"Dongseng!" Jaehyun ran up too you and crushed you with his arms.
"Hyung can't breath!" You yelled.
Jaehyun released you and pouted. 
"I thought you died on me!" He whined.
"I'm alive. Look" you chuckled. 
"Wow saem is a child" you heard Chanyeol whisper too Baekhyun. 
"You know Chanyeol, I can hear you" Jaehyun raised his brow.
Chanyeol's eyes widened and he immediately bowed.
"Sorry saem" 
"Good kid now go and get ready for the Bon fire" Baekhyun and Chanyeol bowed once more before running off to their room. 
You couldn't help but chuckle at their childish behaviour.
"I swear those two will be the death of me" you laughed.
"I thought I was the death of you?" Jaehyun frowned.
"Your number one" you grinned, while throwing your arm around Jaehyun.
"Let's go 'hyung'" you chuckled. 

After arguing with Jaehyun about who is A in pretty little liars, you were wearing your black jeans and a denim button up. 
"Oppa I'm so handsome!" You screamed. 
Jaehyun rolled his eyes. 
"Look Oppa I'm more handsome then you" you wiggled your brows. 
"That's cause my cousin is too manly for her own good" Jaehyun chuckled. 
You smiled happily. 
"Hey I prefer being a Tom boy then being all girly. Heels ain't my , and skirts are too much for me" you snorted. 
"And plus guy clothes are freaken comfortable" you smiled. 
Jaehyun shook his head in amusement. 
"Ah I love you" he chuckled.
"I love you too" you grinned widely. 
"Now let's go and make some smores!" You did a little dance of excitement.
"Let's go!" Jaehyun made his way towards the door and opened it.
"Last one out closes the door" Jaehyun stepped out. 
"You do know that is so lame. I would've lost anyway" you gave your cousin the 'are you serious' look.
Jaehyun placed a gummy smile on his lips. 
"You snooze you lose" he stuck out his tongue. You shook your head and closed the door behind you. The night sky way already, vividly clear and the stars shined brightly.
"It's so beautiful" you mumbled.
"It really is" Jaehyun smiled gently. 
"Now come the others are already there" Jaehyun pulled you along with him.

Reaching the Bon fire, some guys were making themselves some smores. Some were debating about the hottest girl and others were just in the zone with their phones. 
"Oh Gi Hoon sit here" Lay patted the seat next too him. You smiled and nodded your head, before glancing back at Jaehyun who smiled.
You walked off and sat next too Lay. 
"Here" he gave you a stick and placed a marshmallow on top.
"Thanks bro" you smiled.
You placed your marshmallow into the bright orangey, red fire. 
You your lips, thinking about the soon too be smore. But something popped into your head. The images of earlier today. The kiss. You bit your lip, remembering how soft and gently Luhan's lips were. Looking around, you found Luhan happily chatting away with Xiumin. Luhan caught your gaze. He stared at you for a brief moment before looking away. You huffed sadly. 
He was ignoring you and you knew it. 
Pulling out your marshmallow. It was perfectly crispy and golden brown. Lay gave you two pieces of crackers with chocolate in the middle. You thanked him and quickly clasped the hot marshmallow in between. Taking out the stick, you could see the chocolate melting from the heat of the marshmallow. Smiling, you happily ate the smore. It was like an explosion of deliciousness and a month worth of cravings into one.
Maybe I should just fall in love with food. It will never hurt me nor leave me. You sighed. 
"Gi Hoon~" you looked up and found Chen with a cunning smile.
"What is it Chen?" You stared at him blankly. Chen sat down beside you and linked arms. 
"Let go of me" you glared at the boy. 
"Gi Hoon~" he cooed once again. 
"Lay get him off me" Lay chuckled.
"What do you want Chen?" 
"Yea what do you want. Your creeping me out" you stared at him in disgust. Chen smiled brightly.
"I don't know I just wanted too annoy you" Chen grinned widely. 
You rubbed your temples.
"I swear I'm going to lose it soon" you could hear Chen and Lay laugh. 
"Calm down Gi Hoon. Anyway... I was actually going too ask how's Sara?" Chen wiggled his brows. 
"Yea how is Sara?" Lay raised his brows in curiosity. 
"Ah she's good?" You stared at them confused.
"What's it too ya?" 
"Oh nothing I heard you both are going on a date on Sunday?" Chen smiled.
"Oh my god! Gi Hoon finally has a date!" Lay squealed. 
"Who told you that?" 
"A little birdie" Chen sing song tone.
"Just tell me who" you glared at the boy.
Chen stood up and smiled sweetly. 
"Sorry I don't tell. Ciao" he walked off. 
Your mouth fell open. 
"That kid seriously" you groaned. 
"You get use to him" lay shrugged and continued to munch on his smore. 
You smiled at Lay's chilled behaviour and did the same. 
The night went on. You occasionally zoned out to stare at the stars and then so often have small talk with the boys. 
It was rounding 12:00 am and half of the boys already left back too their rooms to sleep. You yawned loudly. Standing up, your eyes droopy. You glanced around. 
Stopping at a certain stop, you frowned. Luhan had left and you didn't even know. Sighing sadly you yawned once again. 
"Hyung I'm going bed" you informed Jaehyun, who stood up aswell. 
"Boys time for bed" the remaining boys stood up and nodded their head. They were all tired from today's activity as they lazily made their ways back too they're room. 
"Well I'll go to bed too, goodnight Gi Hoon, goodnight Mr Lee" Mrs Kim smiled before walking off.
"Come on hyung lets go" you threw you arm around Jaehyun. Jaehyun chuckled and began too walk. 

You both laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. 
"Oppa" you mumbled, while fighting the urge to close your eyes. 
"mmm" Jaehyun hummed.
"I did something bad" you muttered, your eyes giving up the fight.
"What is it?" Jaehyun shifted his position, to lay on his side. 
"It's bad" you murmured. 
"What's bad?" Jaehyun glanced at you, too find you sleeping. 
"Silly girl" he chuckled. Jaehyun pulled the blankets higher over you. He sighed and closed his eyes.
"Good night hyunnie" he smirks before drifting off.


hey guys! just an update! i hope you enjoyed it! okay bye! xoxoox!

please sub, comment or upvote!