Let's Talk.

My Room Mate

After that dramatic encounter, you decided you could not face Luhan at all. So instead, you stayed at Chanyeol's, who was more then happy to have you over. 
"It's like a sleepover" he squealed in excitement. 
"That's cause it is dumbo" Baekhyun shook his head, in which he got a glare in return. 
"Anyway, what's with the sudden sleepover? Did you and Luhan fight again? Are you guys having a lovers quarrel?" Baekhyun bombarded you with questions.
"No I just wanted to hang out with you guys" you lied. 
"Oh well okay then" he shrugged.
"Anyway, Gi Hyun what's it like being a girl in a guys school?" Chanyeol questioned.
"Well what can I say... You see a lot of things you wish to unsee, however you witness a lot of things you want to keep as a memory. It great actually, I mean it's hard trying to keep it a secret and you have to face everyday with the fear of someone finding out, but it's worth it" you smiled. Yes, it was difficult to at times and you wished you were back home, but it was also fun.
"Why is it worth it?" Baekhyun inquired.
"Because it's my dream and you cannot achieve your dreams without effort" 
"Wow you sound so formal and well spoken right now" Chanyeol chuckled. A yawn escaped your mouth. 
"We should sleep" you walked over to the couch made bed. 
"Are you sure you don't want to sleep on my bed?" Chanyeol suggested. 
"Thanks but no thanks Chan" you smiled.
"Because you fart" Baekhyun teased, causing you to let out a giggle.
"" Chanyeol hissed.
"Good night guys" you made yourself comfortable.
"Night! Sweet dreams everybody!" Chanyeol hummed, before switching off the lights. 
"Night dude and dudette" Baekhyun chuckled.
You gazed upon the ceiling.
Sweet dreams... If only sweet dreams actually occurred. And with that you drifted off to sleep.

Morning came around and things had been hectic. Firstly, you had woken up early to assist Jaehyun, in preparing the equipment for the performance tomorrow. Couple hours later, you had to attend class. Then you had to sit through an awkward practice with Luhan. In which at the end, he walked off without a word. After an exhausting morning and afternoon, you were currently sitting down on the steps near the field. Taking in a deep breath, you exhaled the fresh summer air. 
"I'm so tired" you sighed.
"You look tired" Jumping in your seat, you glared at the person.
"Sorry oppa" 
"Sara... What are you doing here?" You calmed yourself down, while making room for Sara. Sara sat down besides you. 
"Did you like the present oppa?" 
Oh right I didn't get to thank her.
"I'm sorry I couldn't thank you earlier, but thank you" you smiled.
"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" 
Nodding your head, you chuckled.
"It's weird, I've always dreamed of being on stage and now that I'm getting the chance too I'm getting nervous every passing second" you grinned.
"Your going to do great oppa" Sara stuck out two thumbs.
"Thanks" you smiled in return.
"Oppa can I tell you something?" Sara asked hesitantly.
"Sure" you hummed.
"Well... The thing is oppa... I wanted to..." Sara stopped, which cause you to glance her way. Her cheeks were reddening.
"Hey are you okay?" You questioned worryingly.
"I'm fine" she smiled reassuringly.
"But what I wanted to say was... I like you oppa... I really like you" with those you words, a pang of guilt hit you like truck.
"Sara..." You mumbled dumbstruck by the sudden confession.
"I've always like you oppa" she smiled shyly. 
"Sara... I can't..." You responded full of guilt. 
"Why?" She questioned sadly. 
"Sara I'm not who you think I am" you looked away, staring at the floor.
"What do you mean? Oppa, I don't care who you were in the pass. I like you for you. Who you are now" she took hold of your hand. 
"That's the thing Sara. I'm not who you think I am" you repeated.
"Oppa..." You removed her hand from yours. Glancing at her, you could see the hurt in her eyes. 
"Sara I'm not this guy" you mumbled.
"Oppa" she repeated.
"That's the thing Sara. I'm not an oppa... I'm your unni" you confessed. Sara's mouth fell open.
"What?" She questioned confused.
"I'm a girl. I'm not a guy. I feel terrible for lying to you, but I did not expect to get involved with any girls. I came here purely to achieve my dreams in peace and quiet, but it's become the complete opposite of that. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for anything to turn out like this" you sighed.
"Well this is awkward" Sara chuckled, causing you to stare at her in confusion. 
"You're not mad?" 
"Why would I be? I never had luck with guys anyway, my luck could not get any worse then it is. And plus you stood up for me. Unni... Sounds better" she chuckled.
"This is weird" you chuckled.
"Very. Don't worry I won't tell my dad" she assured.
"Oh thank god" you sighed in relief.
"But can you still be my date for the party?" 
"I most certainly will" you winked.
"Yay! Thank you unni!" She bear hugged you suddenly, causing you to chuckle it also plead for air.
"I should probably get going now unni! Good luck with everything" she ran off.
Watching he retreating figure, you shook your head and chuckled. 
"Such a strange girl"  Standing up, you decided to make your way to the cafeteria for some food.

Entering the cafeteria, you made your way towards the buffet. Grabbing a plate, you piled on the rice, chicken, noodles and a piece of bread. Making your way to the seats, you heard your name being called.
"Hey Gi Hoon over here!" Glancing at the waving arm, you found Tao. You smiled at the panda and the other boys, but stopped when you found Luhan sitting there, staring. Breaking eye contact, you made your way towards the boys. 
"Sit over here Gi Hoon" Chen patted to the seat beside him. Smiling you sat down beside him, avoiding the penetrating gaze upon you. 
"Hey Gi Hoon, where were you? I tried finding you so we could grab some food together" you glanced up at Lay.
"Sorry I had something to take care of" you apologised.
"That's okay, you're here now" Lay smiled gleefully. 
"So guys" Kris grabbed everyone's attention. 
"I currently have a choice between going alone to the party or going with Lily. What should I choose?" You shook your head at the question and decided to just chow down on your food. 
"Well do you want to go with Lily?" Suho inquired. 
"Why do you think I'm asking this question?" Kris responded in a 'are you serious right now' tone. 
"List pros and cons" D.O suggested. 
"She's really pretty!" Sehun listed a pro.
"She has a really nice smile" Baekhyun added.
"But she talks too much" Chen retorted. 
You glanced up, letting out a giggle. However, you immediately regretted your decision, as you made contact with Luhan. Quickly looking back down at your food, you put another spoonful of rice into your mouth. 
Luhan watched as you avoided his gaze and instead stuffed your face with rice, which caused him to smile. 
"But she's very sweet" Lay smiled.
"Well that's more pros, then cons. I think you should go with her. All in favour" everyone raised their hands in agreement. You felt a nudge on your arm. Glancing up,  you looked around.
"Eh?" 
"Raise your hand if you think Kris should go with Lily" Kai informed. 
"Oh right. Yea" you raised your hand.
"Well it's settled then" 
"Now I shall call her. Be right back" Kris got up and walked off.
"Since that's dealt with. Let's continue eating" Xiumin began to dig into his food and so did everyone else.

After a debatable dinner. Everyone decided to head off. Some went to further their practice and others went to do extra-curricula activities. You quietly made your way back to the dorms. Enjoying the small breeze. Entering the hallway, you slowly made your way back to your room. Arriving in front, you stared at the door, hand on the handle. Debating whether you wanted to enter this room or not. Sighing, you opened the door. Entering the premises, you closed the door and made your way to the living room. It was beginning to get dark outside, making your way towards the couch, you collapsed down and closed your eyes. 
"I'm so full" you groaned. Maybe the second plate was a tad too much. As you groaned for the twentieth time, you didn't realise someone else had entered into the room. 
"Oh your back" screaming, you glared at the guy in front of you.
"Give a girl a heart attack would you" you heaved, claiming yourself down. 
"Well, you would have known if you weren't groaning about how much you ate. Seriously two full plates and dessert? Are you even human?" He blubbered on. 
"I didn't get to eat all day, thanks to someone" You indirectly blamed Luhan and his pretty little face. 
"Gi Hyun" Luhan's voice became stern.
You gulped, things just went 0-100 really quick.
"Yes?" You avoided his gaze, like it was the plague.
"Please don't avoid my gaze Gi Hyun" He's voice now soft. Gathering all your courage, you glanced up at him, plastering on a smile. 
"Let's talk" with those words you knew this was not going to go down smoothly.


A/N:

Hello people of the web! Hahaha. I'm just slide in through your updates hahaha:)) I'm weird ignore me haha. Okay well i hope you all had a lovely day! xoxox