A Chance.

My Room Mate

"Luhan..." You all turned around and found the last person, who you really wanted to see now.
"I'm sorry I tried to stop her" KyungHo stepped away from her and walked towards your mother.
"SuYi" Luhan mumbled.
You could see tears begin to form in her eyes. You felt terrible for lying to someone whose been so nice to you.
"Oppa... Is this true?" She faintly spoke, her voice becoming weak.
"SuYi... I-I'm sorry" Luhan held her wrist. 
"I need to go" SuYi shoved Luhan's grip away from her wrist and ran away. You glanced at Luhan who stared at you. Your eyes pleaded him not to go. However, in a short second he left and all you saw was his disappearing back.
Fighting back the tears, you plastered on a smile.
"They are dating mum" your mother nodded her head hesitantly. She knew you had feelings for Luhan and she also knew he did too. 
"Come on guys lets all head back into the ball" your Aunty suggested. Everyone mumbled a 'Yea' before walking off. 
"I'm going to stay here for awhile" you muttered.
Your mother and Aunty nodded their heads and walked off.
"GiHyun..." You heard your cousin call.
"I'm okay Oppa. Go inside and have fun. I'll be back soon" you gently smiled in reassurance. 
Jaehyun knew to give you space, so with a curt nod he gave you a hug and left.


Turning your gaze away from his retrieving back, you turned around and made your way towards the bench. You glanced at the stars as you felt warm tears run down your cheek.
"I'm so stupid" you mumbled. 
"Can I sit?" You glanced at the voice and found KyungHo smiling gently.
"Okay" you responded.
"GiHyun..." 
"Oppa am I stupid? Why do I like someone who is so arrogant? Why do I like someone who has a freaken girlfriend? Why do I have to like him?" You wiped away the tear that was about to fall.
KyungHo sighed.
"GiHyun whatever you choose to do I will support you all the way. No matter what happens I'll be the one to catch you when no one will" those words softened your heart and made you calm. 
You gently smiled at KyungHo and hug him tightly.
"Oppa I love you so much" KyungHo smiled. He wrapped his arm around you. 
"That's all I could ask for" you let out a giggle and moved away. 
"Oppa you want to know something?" You smiled gently.
KyungHo nodded his head.
"Ever since you left me i missed you so much and now that I've found you. I'm never ever letting go. Your too precious to me" you have KyungHo a great big hug. KyungHo wrapped his arms around you tightly. 

He felt the exact same way. Ever since he first met you it was like the world granted him the biggest gift he could ever receive. KyungHo loved to listen to your aspirations in life and your really, really bad sense of humour. He would always make sure you are first and felt the happiest. He loved you, for who you were. 
"You are too" KyungHo smiled. But only if GiHyun knew that, that smile was hiding something.


Luhan's POV.
I glanced at Gi Hyun. Her eyes pleaded me to stay. But what could I do. Using all my might I glanced away and ran after my girlfriend. 

I am a bastard. How could I hurt someone so nice and caring. How could I use her to mask my feelings for my roommate? Gi Hyun was right, I am a jerk and real . 
Exiting the building, I finally caught SuYi. 
"SuYi please..." I breathed heavily. 
"What now Oppa?" Her tears streamed down her cheeks.
"SuYi I'm sorry" I spoke with sincerity. 
SuYi removed her arm from my grip and wiped away the falling tears. She sniffled her sobs.
"I knew it would happen soon" 
"What?" I mumbled in confusion. 
"I knew you were in love with her. How could I not? Ever since I met her that day, the way that you looked at her showed how much you loved her" SuYi pointed out the truth I was trying to hide. 
"SuYi..." I mumbled.
"Oppa. It's okay. I love you, but your heart isn't with me anymore. I just want you to be happy" she smiled. With that I pulled her into my embrace. 
"I didn't want it to happen like this. I'm so sorry SuYi-ah... I'm sorry I can't love you that way anymore" I muffled.
Releasing my hug, I wiped away a fallen droplet.
"I can accept that Oppa. Thank you for giving me one last chance. Go and get her" I couldn't help but feel relieved at the fact the truth was out there and so were my feelings. I gave SuYi once last kiss, before waving goodbye.
"Have a good life SuYi" I smiled.
"You too Oppa. Good luck" and with that she left. 
Feeling content, I walked back into the building, my heart racing and my stomach turning. This is it. This is your chance to be happy Luhan. 
Smiling widely I made my way down the overly priced decorated hallway towards the balcony. 
Reaching the door, I took a deep breath.
Your ready buddy. 
"Gi Hy-" stopping in my tracks, everything seemed to fall apart. The smile that was once there vanished. 
I stood there like a rock.
"I love you Oppa" She snuggled into his embrace. My hands formed into fists. Not wanting to watch any longer I left. The anger boiling inside of me, jealousy coming from every inch of my body. 
"Your mine and no one else's" I mumbled before walking off.


A/N:

Helllloooooo my lovely readers! Yes another update! mmmm Luhan seems a bit possessive?? And what is Kyunggie hiding? Well i should leave before i spill everything ahaha! okay i love you all! mwah<3 BYEE xoxox