|8|

The Loneliness of an Outcast
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan and Sanghun were let inside by Sehun who was still quite confused by the situation. The two of them sat down on the couch opposite to Sehun and then Luhan cleared his throat before speaking. "Well, Sehun. I have talked with Sanghun here and I think he had all the reason to yell at you in front of your parents," he stated.

He turned to Sanghun who then began explaining what he had told Luhan earlier. It was just like Luhan had said, it was a lot easier to tell it again after the first time.

However the reaction from Sehun wasn't the one either Luhan or Sanghun were expecting. "So you're telling me that you told Luhan-hyung before me? Why would you do that? I'm your own brother Sanghun!" he exclaimed. He got up and was about to punch his brother, but before he could even reach Sanghun. He hit something much harder than a face. He stumbled backwards once he saw that it was Luhan's back. "L-Luhan-hyung?" he muttered.

"Hyung, are you alright?" asked Sanghun. He was able to hear the impact the hit had made when it connected with Luhan's back and was definitely worried.

Luhan straightened up from his position over Sanghun. "I'm fine. I've gotten beaten up before. Sehun, how could you do that?! To your own brother? He got the courage to tell a complete stranger what he had been feeling, yet when he tells you the exact same thing, you try and hit him?! Is that even fair? He said he had someone he liked at school. Why would you even feel any jealousy at all? Don't you trust your own brother? Or even me for that matter?! I did this secretly so that you wouldn't stop me from helping you out. I thought that out of all the things that you could do, you would at least think about going to your parents yourself to help your brother! I did this thinking that you would stop being so depressed after finding out the truth! And this is how you repay me? By doing the exact thing that I would never expect from you? Out of all things, I thought you would want to just understand your brother Sehun. The one whom you've said yourself that you don't see enough of. I brought him over so that you could clarify things with each other!" he exclaimed. He was on the verge of tears by now. From frustration, anger, disappointment and of course sadness. He heard the door open and several footsteps enter the house, but he continued. "Sehun, you are the one I least expected to act like that! Don't you think you're lucky to even have a family? Siblings? I think that you must be taking advantage of that Sehun! You have to face reality! There are other people other than us in this world and you can't live ignoring them! I can't be with you knowing that you would behave so recklessly, escpecially to your own brother!" he exclaimed.

He turned around and dragged Sanghun with him. On the way out, he put his shoes on and dragged Baekhyun along as well. It was about time Sanghun was sent back and so they drove back to the school in silence.

 

Once they got to the school, Luhan moved Sanghun over with him for a moment. "Sanghun, I'm sorry you had to see that, but I just had to clear things up with your brother," he said.

"Thank you hyung. For standing up for me and protecting me. Are you sure you're alright though? Your back that is," he asked.

"Don't worry, it will probably get as far as being sore. I wasn't joking when I said I had been beaten up several times before. I'll send you in now okay?" The two of them bid farewell after Luhan filled in the return form.

 

He walked back out to see that Baekhyun was waiting there, looking worried. "Baekhyun, you go and do whatever you want to do. I need to get some air right now...and I want some alone time," he said.

"Are you sure hyung? I mean, you can always just- "

"Baekhyun. Stop alright. I'm not leaving forever. I just need some time away from Sehun. So just do me a favor and just make sure he doesn't try and visit me alright?" he began walking towards the station and when he did get onto the train, he felt rather exhausted. Once he got ho

Please log in to read the full chapter